Sehun and Jongin

When You Let Go

Jaemin's POV

 

The sunlight was shinning on my face and I stirred from my sleep. I woke up to see Chanyeol's face up close to mine.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Both of us screamed

 

Chanyeol oppa fell off the bed on his .

 

" YAHH! WHY DID YOU SCREAM?! You almost made me deaf!" Chanyeol oppa screamed 

" Why is your dorky face so close to mine in the morning?!" I shot back

" HAHAHA! I wanted to scare you! I guess the jokes on me. You scared the out of me!" Chanyeol oppa confessed

 

" YAAHHH! STOP SCREAMING! YOU COULD KILL ALL LIVING WHALES YOU NOISY KIDS!" Sang Hyun oppa came in screaming.

 

" Aren't you kids being just too loud in the morning?" Eomma came in laughing at us

 

" EOMMA! Chanyeol oppa scared me in the morning~~ Huhuhuuuu~~" I cried to eomma

" YAHH! I was playing! I didn't know she would scream that loud! Plus I was the one scared of her ugly scream!" Chanyeol oppa defended himself

" You both disturbed my sleep! See eomma! Can't we just tape these brats mouths instead?!" Sang Hyun oppa said to eomma

" OPPA!" "HYUNG!" Chanyeol oppa and I screamed at Sang Hyun oppa

 

" Aishhh! You kids! So noisy! Eomma really missed this. It's been so quiet for so long. Fight as much as you want. I'm going to prepare breakfast now. No fists children!" Eomma said and went dwon

 

" Yah Yah Yah! Eomma is preparing breakfast! FOOOD!!!!~~~ I'm eating all! I need the enerygy for practice! Mehrong~~" Chanyeol jump off and speed to the kitchen

" Yahh! Who says you can have it all?! I need energy too! I have jet lag!! Eomma!!!" Sang Hyun oppa ran 

" Oppa! You haven't even brush your teeth yet!!! Eomma Don't let them eat all the foood~~" I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth

 

A noisy morning you can say. Eomma was laughing in the kitchen while preparing our breakfast. Chanyeol and Sang Hyun oppa was digging in finishing most of the food on the table and barely leaving any for me. Suddenly, my phone rang while I was sipping my fresh milk. I went and check the caller ID and it was Sehun. I just stared at the screen not knowing what to do. I still wasn't ready to be friends even if I forgave him. I did spoke to him but it was still awkward. Why is he calling anyway? I hesitated to pick up until Sang Hyun oppa spoke up.
 

"Who is it, Jaeminiee?" 

" Eoh? It's..." Before I could say it's Sehun, the phone rang again. This time it wasn't Sehun but Jongin. 

 

[ phone conversation ]

" Yeoboseyo?" 

" Good morning, Jaemin-ah! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry if I did. I-" 

" No Jongin, I'm having breakfast with Chanyeol and Sang Hyun oppa."

" Eoh? That's good. Well I wanted to ask you out for breakfast with the guys but since you ate, it's ok."

" It's ok. I can join you guys. Chanyeol and Sang Hyun oppa practically didn't leave me food. They were like food monster eating up everything" 

"HAHA! Really? They didn't? Awww. Join us then! I'll pick you up in 20."

" Sure, Jongin. I'll see you later."

[End of phone conversation]

 

" Yahh Who was that?" Chanyeol oppa asked

" Jongin called." 

" Eoh? Why did he called you? Is manager hyung there with the rest? I'm in trouble am I?"

" No, Oppa. He asked if I wanted to join them for breakfast." 

" Breakfast?! But you ate!"

" I didn't have a full breakfast since you and Sang Hyun oppa gobble the whole dishes!" 

" Well, if that's the case, I'm tagging along. I still have some room for more food! Hyung! Join us!" 

 

My brothers. Sang Hyun oppa actually agreed to this. They are wolfs I tell you. Food monsters! Jongin came in 20 minutes actually. I changed to a casual clothes and wore a denim shorts and a cropped top with a beanie. Sehun was there and we bid an awkward 'hi' to each other. I sat in between my to brothers. We pulled over to a pancake restaurant. We sat on a table which could fit all 14 of us surprisingly. I sat beside Jongin and Sehun which made the whole atmosphere awkward. Sehun was glancing at me while I was avoiding his gaze. Jongin however was looking all shy. The food came and the awkwardness fade off. It was a really tall tower of pancakes and I felt like I was in heaven. I dug in and Chanyeol oppa was stealing some of mine and we started to bicker. 

 

" Yah oppa! Stop stealing mine! You have yours!~~" I whine

" Chanyeol hyung! Stop stealing Jaemin's pancakes. You know she hates people touching her food." Sehun mentioned and everyone had their eyes on him.

" How'd you know?" Chanyeol oppa asked. .

"Isn't it common sense? Anyone would know that I hate it when people touch MY FOOD. It's written all over my face!" I tried to cover up

" It's ok, Jaemin-ah. You can have some of mine." Jongin passed his pancakes to me to calm the atmosphere. 

" Thanks, Jongin-ah." I smiled at him

 

Breakfast was good since I was satisfied with my food. We went for a walk where all 12 of them was putting on their disguise to avoid fan mob. Chanyeol oppa was being noisy as usual talking to Beakhyun oppa. Sang Hyun oppa was talkking to Suho and Kris. Me? I was stuck between Sehun and Jongin. 

 

" Jaemin-ah, why don't you come over to watch us practice if you're free?" Jongin asked

" Sure, I don't think I have anything goin on yet." 

" We could show you around, since you havent' seen SM yet." Sehun said

" Yeah, it would be fun. I'd love to see what you guys do there." 

" What are you planning to do in Seoul now? Are you going to continue your studies here?" Sehun asked

" I might take up my degree. But I need to check out which University that offers the course I would like to take up." 

" Why not Ewha or Seoul National University? I mean, you still kept your grades up right?"

" How'd you know that, Sehun?" Jongin asked

" Eoh? Uhmm. Chanyeol hyung did say that she was smart." Sehun covered up

" Oh. What do you intend to study, Jaemin-ah?" Jongin asked

" I'm going for broadcasting. Who knows, I would be the producer for your shows?" I teased

" Really? Cool. It'd be fun if we could work together! We could meet each other more often!" Jongin said

" I thought you liked music?" Sehun asked

" I gave that up." I said and kept quiet. 

 

Music was what Sehun and I planned to do together when we enter college. But it all went down the drain when things was messed up. 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I woke up early since I couldn't sleep yesterday. I was happy that Jaemin forgave me. It was already 8am and I thought of giving a call to Jaemin. It rang but there was no answer. I thought she was sleeping so I shrugged it off. I went out of my room and I heard Jongin talking on the line. I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but I couldn't help it when I heard Jaemin's name. She picked up Jongin's call but not mine. Is she still angry with me? So many thoughts went through my mind. 

 

We went to pick her up and pulled up at her house. Jongin rang the bell and I stood behind him. Chanyeol hyung opened the door. Jaemin was standing behind hyung looking pretty as ever. 

 

" Hey Guys! Hyung and I are tagging along for food~~ Yah Jongin! Why didn't you called me for breakfast? Why did you call Jaemin instead?" 

" Cause he knows you'd bully me already!" Jaemin said

" For punishment, I'm coming along~~~" 

" What are we having for breakfast?" Sang Hyun hyung asked

" What about pancakes?" Luhan hyung suggested

" YES! PANCAKES~~~" Baekhyun hyung cheered.

" Pancakes it is!" Suho hyung said

 

Jaemin sat between her two brothers and didn't spare any glance at me. Is she still mad? We pulled over a pancake restaurant and surprisingly, there was a table that could fit all 14 of us. I quickly took a seat beside Jaemin and Jongin did too. It was awkward as I was glancing at her but she was looking down on her lap. I saw Jongin struggling to find words to say. The food came and I saw her eyes sparkled.

 

" She never change" I said to myself and chuckled

 

She was digging her pancakes and Chanyeol hyung was stealing some of hers. She was bickering with hyung.

 

" Yah oppa! Stop stealing mind! You have yours~~" Jaemin whine

" Chanyeol Hyung! Stop stealing Jaemin's pancakes! You know she doesn't like people stealing her food!" I said and everyone turned their heads to me. 

" How'd you know?" Chanyeol hyung asked. !

Luckily, Jaemin was able to cover up for me. However, Jongin suddenly offered his pancakes to Jaemin. I was beyond jealous. I should step up my game. I saw Sang Hyun hyung looked at me and smirked. 

 

After breakfast, we all took a stroll down the street. We had to cover ourselves to avoid sasaengs chasing us. Jongin started the conversation and I just had to in. But when Jongin asked about the course Jaemin would like to study, she answered broadcasting which actually shocked me. I knew she wanted to do music before.

 

" I thought you liked music?" I asked. 

" I gave that up" ! I shouldn't have asked. Pabo, Sehun! Obviously she gave it up since we both were the ones who wanted to to take that up together. 

" It would be nice to see you play the piano." I said 

" I stop playing a while now." She said

" You shouldn't you know. You shouldn't give it up because you're so good at playing it. It'd be such a shame. You could have show the world and make them understand your story through your pieces." I said for her to catch my message.

" ....." she kept quiet

" How'd you know she plays the piano, Sehun?" ! I forgot that Jongin was there.

" Well, I heard Sang Hyun hyung mentioned about Jaemin being a child prodidy in playing the piano." Phewwhh! Good cover, Sehun!


Hello people! I'm sorry for not updating! I'm a bad author am I? Thank you for those who subscribed to my story. I love you guys! I would really like more feedback though. This chapter is a little boring and short. I'm very busy these days. I'm helping to pack stuff. I'm moving to Queensland. It's pretty tiring! I'd update when I'm free! Don't you worry. I know you guys have heard about Kris. It's so sad to hear about it. It'll be so empty without him. Let us still give our support to the remaining Exo members. They need us. Not to forget to give our support to Kris too. He may have a good reason. Let's just keep our faith in them! Love you guys! (:

tumblr_inline_n5a9qg6Eb31s9daq5.gif

So Sehun would do this to you to ask for somethin and you just died there looking at him! CUTE OVERLOAD!

usrl.gif

And then Jongin killed the girls just by giving that dorky smile! AWWW~

kris5o2_500.gif

Lets pray for Kris.Give him our support. We'll miss you, Kris!

EXO-image-exo-36210175-500-195.gif

AND not to mentioned, Happy Belated Birthday, Leader-nim! Exo would not be be complete without you!