SM building

When You Let Go

Jaemin POV

 

Walking down the street of apgujeong, I wore a white beanie with a black leather jacket and boots. I made a pit stop at starbucks and purchased 11 cups of coffee and 2 chocolate bubble tea. I made a left turn and saw SM building right in front of me. However, I stared at the crowed with wide eyes.

 

"! I forgot about crazy fangirls waiting for sm artists outside the building. How am I to get in now?" I muttered softly 

"Come with me" Someone spoke behind me and took one bag of the drinks I bought while holding onto my wrist with the other hand.

"Sehun?" I whispered

"Shhh. Quickly! before they notice us" He said while dragging me to the backdoor

 

We walk in a breeze towards the back door of SM building. Lucky for us, non of them notice us walking behind them. Just as the door closed behind me, I let out a soft sigh and look up to see his face. I stared at those familiar brown orbs that I use to adore. I trail down to his perfectly sharp nose that use to place on mine when he says "I love you". Then those lips that use to kiss me full of passion that always makes my tummy flutter. How I miss him so much. 

 

"You know its dangerous for you to be standing in the middle of the crowd out there. Who knows what they'll do to you if they see you with any of us. Or if you just walk into SM building. You're lucky I was just in time to save you from them."

" I'm sorry, Sehun. I forgotten about them" I looked down at my shoes

"No, it's fine. I was just worried if anything would have happen to you. I wouldn't forgive myself. And what is all this? Why did you buy so many drinks? It's so heavy for you alone to carry! You should have call me to help you!" 

*He still cares* 

" I thought I shouldn't come empty hand. I bought your favourite drinks by the way! Here!" I handed him 2 chocolate bubble tea

" OH You got me two! YAY~~ " He jumped in joy

" You didn't change huh?" He hugged me and my eyes widen by his action

" Come on! They're waiting!" He dragged me like a happy little puppy

 

We walked up the stairs and made a left turn. Since he was holding two cups of chocolate bubble tea, I turned the door knob revealing 11 guys bickering loudly in the large room. 

 

"JAEMIN IS HERE~~" Sehun screamed

 

Everyone turned their head towards our direction. 

 

"JAEMIN-AH~~" Everyone got up and charged towards my direction. 

"YAH YAH~~ She is my dongsaeng! No one touches her! Yah! Baekhyun! get your hands off her!" Chanyeol oppa was being a brother. 

" Jaemin-ah! Did you get here safely?" Jongin asked with a bright smile

" Yeah, thank God Sehun was there when I was stuck in the middle of a huge crowd outside this building."

" Good that you came up safely! The things our fans will do if you're seen with us is really crazy!" Suho said

" Well, I didn't come here empty handed. I guess you all will be busy practicing, so I bought some coffee from starbucks. Enjoy!" Sehun handed the bag of coffee

"Hey! Why does Sehun have 2 cups of bubble tea?" Tao asked

" Cause I'm special! Right, Jeamin?" Sehun turned to face me

" How'd you know he likes bubble tea? Not to mention chocolate bubble tea?" Kyungsoo asked

*! I'm connered now! They're gonna find out about us!*

" Even my fangirls know that I love chocolate bubble tea. It wouldn't be hard for her not to know. Right, Jaemin?" Sehun covered up 

" Yeah, of course!" I mouthed a 'thank you' to him

 

They practiced again afer the short coffee break. I saw how Sehun danced full of energy and passion. He dance so well. And of course, I took notice of how Jongin is one damn good dancer! He was so precise and sharp yet elegant. He was like a beautiful swan dancing. The way his body sway to the beat of the music looks so effortless. I couldn't help but stare at him moving his body. I was amazed by all 12 of these good looking boys in front of me. To think that my brother is a horse who can't dance, I take back what I said. He dance well for a giant.

 

After a long practice, the choreographer stop the practice since they have to wash up before vocal training in 2 hour time. So they freshen up and decided to take me on a private tour around SM building. First we went to the recording room where they record the voices and enhances them. We also went to the cafeteria where I met a few familliar faces like Boa unnie, Changmin oppa and Super Junior. It was so cool cause I felt like a VIP. We ate lunch there and the food was awesome! 

 

After lunch, we made our way to the second floor where the lounge was. We also made a stop at the game room. There was table football, mini basketball hoop, a pool and many more. We went up to the music room where there was a grand piano there. I stare in awe at the beautiful white grand piano that is in front of me. 

 

"Jaemin-ah, could you play for us to hear?" Jonging nudge me

"I...I don't know" 

"Come on, it's been a while, Jaemin-ah" Chanyeol oppa pushed

"Yeah, come on Jaemin-ah. For me? I really want to hear you play" Jongin begged

"But it's been so long. I haven't touch the piano in ages. I at it now." I said

" You wouldn't know if you don't try" Sehun said and pushed me towards the piano

 

I placed my fingers on the white keys. I slowly feel the key on my fingers. How long has i been since I've touch the piano. I've missed this feeling of the piano keys. I stare at my fingers for a while feeling nostalgic. After a few seconds of silence, I let my fingers flow with the moment and pressing the piano keys. 'River flows in you' by Yiruma was the last piano piece I played. It felt so good playing the piano again. And finally, I pressed the last key on the right. I hear applause behind me and cheering.

 

"You're so good, Jaemin-ah" Yixing spoke

"Yeah! I was so immersed into the piece! You're so good, Jaemin-ah" Luhan stated

"I've missed hearing you play, Jaeminee~" Chanyeol oppa said while huggin me

"It's beautiful, Jaemin-ah. Just like you. Thank you for letting me hear how you play so beautifully, Jaemin-ah. Gomawo" Jongin said

 

I blushed at Jongin's comment.

 

"Ooooo...Someone is indirectly confessing!" Baekhyun teased Jongin while the rest laugh except for Sehun.

"Yah! I meant she played beautifully!" Jongin defended with a slight stutter.

 

Sehun placed his hands on my shoulders and looked down and stare into my eyes.

 

"It was nice to hear you play again, Jaemin-ah" Sehun said softly only for me to hear.


Hi guys! I know I'm late and there's no excuse of me to do so. I'm sorry. I was really busy after the move and also had to finish up assignments. Finally, I'm free now. A little breather for me eh? Please forgive me! I will try to update more often from now on. It's a crappy short update but I hope you could forgive me. (: Love you guys! XOXO

Please forgive me guys! buing buing~~ :3