Avoiding you

When You Let Go

Jaemin's POV

 

I can't believe Sehun had the nerve to confess to me after what he had done. How dare he! I ran back home crying. I couldn't help myself but to just cry. Mr Lee, mom and dad looked so worried. Mom and dad knocked on my door but I had to be alone. My bed room was a mess. I set down on the floor with the sheets spread over me drenched with tears. The memories of him liggered in my thoughts felt so fresh made me even more heartbbroken. My wound is torn up again and it hurts. 

 

" Jaemin-ah. Jaeminee my baby. Open the door for eomma. Eomma's worried about you. Please, open the door" Eomma spoke from outside.

" Talk to us, my baby girl. Please, talk to us. Tell us what's wrong." Appa said

 

I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. I didn't want to tell them both. I couldn't bring myself. Sehun is oppa's friend and group mate. I coudln't spoil the relationship. 

 

" My little girl. What happened? Please, talk to us." Eomma said

" *sobs* I'm fine eomma. It's nothing big. Please, don't worry." I said

" You silly girl. You wouldn't be crying like that if it's nothing. Of course we would be worried cause you're our little girl. It breaks our heart to see you cry like this. hmm? Tell us what's bothering you." Appa said softly

* What should I say to them?*

" I just saw my ex, eomma, appa." I said. Well, technically its the truth

" Bwohh?! My daughter dated before and I didn't know?" Appa said 

" Appa... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." I said with my head down low

" Aishhh yeobo, don't yell at her. She had her reasons."  Eomma scolded appa

" Mianhe. Who is he? Let me give him a punch in the face!" 

" Aniyo. You don't need to appa. I'm fine. He's the past now. I'm a strong girl. I can handle this." I said

" That's our girl. You're strong. He should regret having to let a special girl like you go. We love you so much. No matter what you do, we would support you. Know that ok?" eomma said

" Yae eomma, appa. Saranghae." I hugged them both. 

 

I felt relieve after talking to my parents. They comfort me with their words. I sat on the bed and reminised what Sehun told me at the park. Everything just flow back. That park is where we had our first date. It's where he first confessed to me. And tonight, is where he confessed again. Why must you do this to me, Sehun? I'm not ready to face you again. 

 

I woke up when I felt the sun ray creeping on my face. My eyes were puffy but it wasn't that bad. I went down to have breakfast with eomma and appa since it's the weekend today. Suddenly, the door bell rang. It was Chanyeol.

 

"EOMMAAAA~~ I'm baaaccckkk~~ I brought the boys with me. They're craving for your food. Eoh? JAEMINEEE~~ Goodmorning!!!!" Chanyeol oppa came and hugged me.

" Eoh? Goodmorning oppa. You're here for breakfast?" I asked but unfortunately, I saw him.

" Yes~~ You haven't start digging in right? It's not fair for you to finish all of the good food and not leave me some~~" Oppa whine.

"Aishh, oppa! I'm not that mean. But then again, that idea wouldn't be so bad." I teased

" Yah yah!! the both of you. Stop quarelling and start eating. All of you too. Seat down and eat." Appa commanded

" Naeee~~" everyone said in union

" Eomma, appa, I forgot to tell you. I'm suppose to meet Haesung for breakfast today. I will be back by 3pm. Oppa, now you can have the food all to yourself. Annyeong~~" I made an excuse to leave.

" Yahhh!! How can you leave when your oppa just came home?!" Chanyeol oppa whined 

" Mianhe, oppa." I peck Chanyeol oppa's cheeks

" Have a nice day with Haesung. Send my regards to her for me, Jaeminee" Eomma said

 

I gave a peck on appa and eomma's cheeks and left. While walking out, I called Haesung on the phone. She wasn't answering though. Aishh what should I do now? I just want to avoid him as much as possible.

 

Sehun's POV

How is she? Aishhh I can't stand it. I hurt her everytime she see's  me. I didn't regret confessing. She needed to hear the truth. I miss her so much. Looking at her like this breaks my heart. I know she would be crying right now. I feel so useless. I want to comfort her so much. 

 

" Jaemin-ah~~" I teared up

 

I couldn't sleep. I was awake the whole time thinking of Jeamin. Suddenly, my alarm clock rang. It was 5 in the morning. I heard Suho hyung tossing and sat up on the bed. 

 

"Sehunie. You're awake? Go wash up and wake the rest up. We should be leaving at 6.15" Suho hyung said

" Nae hyung." I got up from bed and washed up. 

 

I went into Kyungsoo hyung's room first. It seems he was already awaked and is waking up Kai hyung. So I went into Luhan hyung's room and woke him up. Lastly, I went into Chanyeol hyung and Beakhyun hyung's room. I was amused at their sleeping position. When they both eventually woke up, I thought of asking Chanyeol hyung to go over to his place for breakfast. It was just an excuse to see how Jaemin is doing.

 

" Eohh? My house? Hmmm. Sure, why not? I don't think eomma would mind. Plus, I miss eating with my dongsaeng too." Chanyeol hyung said. ASSA!!

 

We finished practiced at 10 am and Chanyeol called eommoni to inform her that we're coming over. Manager hyung drove us to Chanyeol hyung's house. When we stepped in, I saw Jaemin sitting at the dinning table. She looks so different. She looked tired and sad. It's because of me. I knew it. Her eyes were puffy too even though she tried to cover it up. She had been crying the whole night because of me. I saw her smiling at hyung and teasing each other. She wouldn't even look at me. When aboji asked us to settle down at the dinning table and have our breakfast, suddenly she got up.

 

" Eomma, appa, I forgot to tell you. I'm suppose to meet Haesung for breakfast today. I will be back by 3pm. Oppa, now you can have the food all to yourself. Annyeong~~" She said 

" Yah!! How can you leave when your oppa just came back home?!" Hyung said

" Mianhe, oppa" she said and peck hyung's cheek. I remember how it felt like when she kissed my cheeks

 

She hugged and peck her parents on the cheek and left. I knew she was trying to avoid me. I'm so sorry, Jaemin-ah. When she left, everyone digged in except for Kai hyung. He stared at the door where Jaemin left. 

 

*Hyung.....please don't like her.*

 

After the meal, the rest went to the living room while Kyungsoo and Chen hyung were in the kitchen helping eommoni wash the dishes. Kai hyung suddenly spoke up.

 

" Suho hyung, I need to go now. Eomma just texted me to come home. I'll see you at the dorm." Kai hyung just left.

 

Kai's POV

Jaemin left without having breakfast and she didn't even greet me. Did I do something wrong? She looked so sad in the morning. Her eyes were puffy too. I need to see her. After the meal, I texted her.

 

[Text conversation]

Me: Jaemin-ah, eodieyo?

Jaemin: Jongin? O_O I'm at the cafe we first met. Waeyo?

Me: Is Haesung with you?

Jaemin: Aniyo...

Me: Wait there, I'm coming (:

[End of text conversation]

 

" Suho hyung, I need to go. Eomma just texted me to come home. I'll see you at the dorm." I said to him and left

 

I quickly made my way to the cafe. When I reached, I saw her seating by the window staring out. She look so beautiful and broken. 

 

"Jaemin-ah........" I called out to her.


Annyeong~~ I'm really really really sorry for not updating for a long time. I've been busy with assignments. I will try to make another update soon. How are ya'll? Happy Lunar New Year to those who are celebrating it!! ~~ I guess there's no comments on my story soobbbsss~~ It's ok.... Anyway, I shall still spam some exo gifs here for you, my silent readers (: <3 <3 

 

image

OMG!!!~~~ BACON DON'T BITE THAT Y LIPS OF YOURS~~~~ T_T

 

image

DON'T SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT WITH THAT GOD DAMN Y FEATURES OF YOURS~~ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

image

OMG THAT SMIRK!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT SMIRK!!! OMG YOU Y LOOKING BASTARD!! STOP SMIRKING!! YOU KILLING MY POOR DAMN OVARIES~~~ JAEBAALLL~~

 

tumblr_n02axws6NK1sotn2so2_250.gif

OMG YOU CUTE LITTLE THING!!!! Smile moreeeee~~~ *pinch* Can I keep you?!!!

 

tumblr_m66ebcYG4v1roymkdo1_500.gif

Thats all for now bye peeps~~ Kaisoo moment~~ My feels~~~~ XD KYAAA~~