Accompany

When You Let Go

Kai's POV

" Jaemin-ah....." I called out to her

 

She swiftly turned to face me. She looked at me with sad eyes but gave me a soft smile. What happened to her? Who hurt her? Is that why she was upset today? 

 

" Eoh? Jongin-ah. Wae dangshin yeogi-e?" She asked me.

" I-I, well, I didn't get to say hi to you this morning and I was bored so, I-I t-thought to m-me-meet you instead?" I stuttered. Damn you, Jongin.

" Hehehe. Mianhe. Annyeong?" She said cutely.

" Anyeong, Jaemin-ah. Did you meet Haesung already?"  I wonder did Haesung even came.

" Eoh? ohhh.. uhmmm, yeah, s-she j-just left." She stuttered. I shouldn't force her.

" I wonder how are you even related to that giant? I mean, I bet you're more mature than that big kid." I changed the subject

" Hahaha. That Dino? I wonder too. He's such a lazy, and a loud person. But, he's my oppa." I made her smiled

 

We talked for hours but it wasn't enough. She was happier and more bubbly. I was happy to have enlighted her mood. She look so pretty just laughing away. I now know, I really like her. It was a quarter pass two and I asked her to join me for a stroll down myeongdong street. I didn't forget to cover up with my disguising to avoid a stampede of girls. We passed by some food street and had some hot egg tart. We also passed by ' Nature Republic ' and found a stand up poster of me. 

 

"Jongin-ah~~ I wanna take a picture with you!" She whispered and took out her phone.

" Bwoh? Me? You wanna take selca with me?" I asked her confused

" Not you, you. The cardboard you!" she giggled 

" Ehhh. Why take a picture with a cardboard when you have the real one here?" I teased

" The cardboard looks more handsome!" She said and did a mehrong 

" Yahh! You're a meanie!" I fake sob

" Awwwhhhh. Little Jongin is angry~~" She cooed

 

We took a pic with the cardboard me. It was hilarious and we were laughin like a maniac. We stroll down to eversing. We were giggling and "fangirling" of EXO. Such wierdos we are. Luckily, my disguise was good that non of them recognized me. Not even one.

 

"Jongin-ah, you really wraped up good eh. Non of the girls recognize you. Daebak!" She said with a thumbs up and I just smiled at her. 

 

While we were browsing through some merchandise, my phone rang. It was Sehun.

 

[Phone convo]

Me: Yeoboseyo?

Sehun: Hyung! Eodiga? 

Me: Eoh? Shopping. Wae?

Sehun: A-Aniya. Uhmmm, Eonje dorawaseyo?

Me: Mmmmm. 6:30pm? 

Sehun: Oh, Suho hyung said we will be staying at Chanyeol hyung's place for dinner. Eommoni asked us to stay over.

Me: Neh? eoh.. Geurae. I shall see you later then. 

Sehun: Chamkanman.... uhmm, have you seen Jaemin?

Me: Jaemin? Wae?

Sehun: A-A-Aniya. Uhmmm. H-Hyung is asking f-for her.

Me: Eoh? Don't worry, she's with me. I'll bring her home. See you later. 

Sehun: Eoh. Nae.....

[End of phone convo]

 

Sehun sounded wierd on the phone. Maybe he was just messing around. I looked at the time and it was already five thirty. 

 

" Nuguya?" Jaemin nudged me

"Eoh? Sehunnie. Suho hyung said we will be having dinnner at your place. We should get home now.

" Eoh? uhmmm. I-I need to see Haesung later. Why don't you have dinner at home then? I'll come back later." She said with a sad expression

"Wae? You're gonna leave me alone again?"

" No I'm not. You still have the packs there!" She defended

" Khatchiga Jaemin-ah~~ ng? ng? " I pleaded and put on my best puppy dog eyes

" *sigh* Geurae, geurae..." She answered

"Assa!! Seat beside me at the dinner table ok?" I said to her

" Ok " She said with a smile plastered on her face

 

*dugeun* *degeun* My heart beat raced faster when she smile at me. I'm really falling for her.

 

Sehun's POV

 

Kkhamjong left like that made me suspicious. I mean, during dinner last night he said Jaemin was beautiful. Not that I deny it but I don't want hyung to fall for her. I need to win her heart back. The rest were having such a fun time playing games, jamming in the recording room and having a cook off in the kitchen. However, I was pre-occupied with the thoughts of hyung and Jaemin. 

 

"Eh, maknae~~ Come join us beat Chen at this game!" Luhan called 

" Aniyo, kwenchana. I don't want to." I said without looking at Luhan hyung.

" Yahh~ Why are you so moody? Come have some fun!" Xiumin hung said

" It's ok. I'll go see Chanyeol and Lay hyung in the recording room." I said and went into the room.

 

Chanyeol and Lay hyung was jamming to some old songs. Making up some melody and strumming the guitar for fun. 

 

"Eoh, maknae-ah? Waeyo?" Lay said

" Aniyo. Just observing."

"Woahhh~ Our maknae is observing us? Should we feel honoured? " Chanyeol hyung teased

" Yahh, hyung~~

" HAHAHAHA!! Eohh, where is my dongsaeng? I should call her to come over for dinner with us.

 

Suddenly, Suho hyung came barging in the door. 

 

"Chanyeol-ah!, eommonim asked us to stay over for dinner. I'll call manager hyung to pick us up in the morning?" We're sleeping over? Yes!

"Eoh? Jeongmalyo?! ASSA!!! I can have a sleepover with my dongsaeng!" Chanyeol chirped

" Yahh!! Hyung, stop invading your dongsaeng's privacy!" I said

" She's my dongsaeng, I can bully her whenever I want, maknae~~" Chanyeol teased

" Sehunnie, call kkhamjong to come over for dinner" Suho hyung said to me

" Naee~~

 

[ Phone convo ]

Jongin: Yeoboseyo?

Me: Hyung! Eodiga?

Jongin: Eoh? Shopping. Wae?

Me: A-Aniya. Eonje dorawaseyo?

Jongin: Mmmmmm. 6.30pm?

Me: Oh, Suho hyung said we will be staying over at Chanyeol hyung's place over for dinner. Eommoni also asked us to stay over.

Jongin: Nae?Eoh.... Geurae. I shall see you later then

Me: Chamkanman......uhmm, have you seen Jaemin?

Jongin: Jaemin? Wae?

Me: A-A-Aniya. uhmmmm...H-Hyung is asking f-for her.

Jongin: Eoh? She's with me. Don't worry, I'll bring her home. See you later...

Me: Eoh? Naee.

[End of Phone Convo]

 

*Jaemin and Kkhamjong is together. Aishhh. What am I gonna do now? *

 

It was almost 6pm and the doorbell rang. Chanyeol hyung went up to the door and was greeted by Kkhamjong and Jaeminie. She kept avoiding eye contact with me. I feel so bad for making her feel that way. But I still won't give up. Everyone started bickering on where to seat at the dining table. I want to seat beside Jaemin, but I know she would feel uncomfortable. She sat beside Chanyeol hyung and Kkhamjong. Before we start digging in, the doorbell rang. Everyone looked puzzled. Chanyeol got up and get the door. 

 

"OMG!!" 


Hello guys! I know I haven't been updating for a long time. I'm really sorry. And this chapter ain't that long either. I'm so sorry but I can't spam exo gifs for this chapter. I'm really busy with assignments now. I will update the next chapter soon with extra Exo gifs. PROMISE!! Anyways, love you guys~~ <3 (: