Forgiving him

When You Let Go

No one's pov

 

Jaemin woke up when the sun light touches her flawless face. She was a little tired after thinking so much yesterday night and the sudden outburst to her brother. She took a step out of the room and smelled a nice aroma feeling her nose. Her mom had prepared breakfast early in the morning. Jaemin's mom was so happy that she had all her three kids back with her again. She even woke up early just to prepare a wonderful breakfast for the family. The maids were helping her with the dishes. She had made jjajangmyun to miyeok soup just because she was so delighted.

 

Jaemin was heading her way down the stairs when she heard noises coming from down there. 

 

" YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! STOP WHINNING! WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR JAEMINEEE AND APPA TO BE HERE BEFORE YOU GOBBLE THE FOOD DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Sang Hyun scolded 

" Ung~~ ung~~ Hyung!! Baegopa~~~ Let me call Jaeminee~~" 

" Yah! Hyung! She's tired! You're gonna spoil her sleep" Sehun stated

 

Everyone looked at Sehun weirdly

 

" W-Wae?" 

" Sehun is right! Don't disturb Jaemin. She-" Jongin tried to defend Sehun but was cut by Jaemin herself

" At the back you *giggles*" Jaemin stated

" Good morning everyone! I didn't know you're gonna be here for breakfast! Is Appa here yet? I'm hungry~~" Jaemin cooed

 

Sang Hyun eyed Jaemin when the seat left was beside Sehun. Jaemin just look at her brother and smiled indicating that she was fine. The whole night, she had been thinking of him. The memories of them together, the incident, and the mixed emotions she's feeling even after the years spent in the States to forget him. She couldn't forget him. She knew that now. What she's still confuse is that now with Kai in the picture and she has a little crush on him, but she's still in love with Sehun. First thing's first. She had decided to forgive him so that she could move on. 

 

At the dinning table, she turned to Sehun and smiled

 

" Good morning, Sehun" 

" Eoh? G-Goodmorning, Jaemin-ah" Sehun was shocked

 

Mr Park came down from the study to the kitchen and was greeted by many children at the dinnning table. THey had a good breakfast and everyone was happy. After breakfast, Chanyeol had decided for them to have a little outing to Lotte World. Suho, being the leader hesitated at first since they have to think of fans and sasaeng out there that would mob them and injured anyone of them, especially Jaemin. Kyungsoo, being the rational one also agreed but then majority of them persuaded Suho and finally agreed to the little outing. 

 

[At Lotte World]

 

" WOAHHH!!! It's been so long!! Chanyeol oppa1 Remember that rollercoaster! I want to sit on that one! Kaja~~" Jaemin squealed

" Yahhh! Don't mentioned my name so loud! people might hear us!" 

" Kaja hyung~~" Tao pulled Chanyeol

" Jaemin-ah, who do you want to sit with?" Luhan asked

" Eoh? uhmm...."

" You can seat with me!" Jongin suggested

" Eoh? uhmmm. Ok! Kaja~~" Jaemin pulled Jongin to the line

 

Sehun looked at the two person with sad eyes and sigh. 

 

" I'm sorry Jaemin-ah. I really am. I still love you." He muttered quietly as he watched the two figures running towards the long line

" She knows Sehun. And she still loves you. I don't know when but she will forgive you, Sehun. Just hang in there." Sang Hyun said who heared Sehun's words

" Hyung? I... I'm sorry. I let you down." Sehun said with his head down

" You don't have to appologize, Sehun. I know that you did a huge mistake. It's in the past now. If you still love her, don't give up on her." 

" I won't, hyung. And I'm not planning to." 

" Then watch your back. You have a competition now." 

 

Sehun stayed quiet as he knew what Sang Hyun was talking about. His bestfriend. Kim Jongin is his competition. He could see that Jongin have interest in Jaemin but he wasn't going to give her up for anyone, not even his bestfriend, Jongin. 

 

The outing was going well. No one recognize them as they really disguised well. Although they had almost got caught by some teenage girls who kept staring at them when Xiumin blurted out loud calling Chen from afar. It was almost the end of the getaway when the last stop, Chen decided to have a little adventure to the haunted house. It was scary as most of the people who came out with pale face and some even cried. Tao, being the scardy cat was whinning and sobbing. Luhan, who was also afraid of ghost was shivering even before entering. Chen, being the bravest stepped in first, alone. Kyungsoo went in with Luhan, followed by Kris, Chen, Xiumin, and Lay. Chanyeol went in with his hyung, Sang Hyun. Jaemin went in holding onto Jongin's hand as if her life depends on it. Sehun went in after them two at the end. 

 

In the midst of the horror experience, the eerie feelings was all she felt and the first room itself, the ghost had touched Jaemin's back and she screamed and ran off leaving Jongin behind. Sehun heard her screams and ran as quickly as possible to search for her. He knew how scared she was and wondered why she even participated. Jongin was also searching for her and was confronted by a few ghosts. At a corner of the room, Jaemin was rooted on the ground and sobbing when she saw a ghost infront of her. Sehun was fast enough to pulled her to the next room. Jaemin sobbed hard on Sehun's chest.

 

" Hush~~ I'm here, Jaemin-ah. I'm here. Uljima" Sehun conforted her while coaxing her head. 

" *sobs* S-Sehun? G-get m-m-me out of h-here p-please." Jaemin said

" I'll protect you, ok? Don't worry." 

" Sehun?" 

" Mmmm?"

" I...I forgive you." 

 

That three words that Sehun wanted to hear from her. He was happy and relief at the same time. He knew how horrible she was feeling and she suffered for years after the incident. Now, all he wants to do is to make her his again. He loves her till today. 

 

" Thank you, Jaemin-ah. I love you." Sehun said

 

Jaemin didn't utter anything as she stayed quiet after Sehun's confession. She was still confused of her feelings. Sehun guided her out the haunted house and met up with the rest of them. They were worried sick as both Sehun and Jaemin did not exit the haunted house. Chanyeol was blurting out at how they shouldn't have entered since he knew she was scared of all the creepy things. Chen felt so bad as he was the one who suggested it. Sang Hyun however, knew that his little sister was in good hands since Sehun would be there to protect her. Jongin was going bonkers when he lost her at the starting point of the haunted house. After Jaemin came out with Sehun in his arms, everyone felt relieve. Chen appologized to Jaemin and Chanyeol, being the gullible big brother hugged Jaemin like he lost the most precious thing in the world. Jongin hugged Jaemin as he felt relieved that she came out safely. 

 

Later that day, they all had dinner at Kyungsoo's family restaurant. His parents served them and thank God, there were no chaos of fangirls and sasaengs. There were a few customers who took pictures with them but it was a decent dinner. After dinner, they sent Jaemin, Sang Hyun and Chanyeol back home by foot as it was quite near to their housing area. 

 

" Good night guys! I'll see you tomorrow morning for practice!" Chanyeol bid goodbye 

" Goodnight! You better be early! Thanks, hyung for tagging along with us today!" Suho said to Chanyeol and Sang Hyun

" Good night Jaeminee~~ Dream of me tonight ok?" Tao teased

" Goodnight, Tao, I will try not to have a nightmare. Mehrong~~" 

 

Everyone laughed out loud at Jaemin's comeback at Tao. Tao faked sob at Jaemin's remark.

 

" Goodnight Jaemin-ah" Jongin said shyly

" Goodnight, Jongin" Jaemin said 

" Uhmmm... Goodnight Jaemin-ah. Remember to drink a glass of milk before you sleep, ok?" Sehun said as he knew Jaemin couldnt' sleep without having a glass of milk

" Eoh? nae. Goodnight, Sehun" 

 

 

" Saranghae...." Sehun whispered 


Hey guys! Another update YAY! I'm currently in alot of stress as I'm in the midst of my finals. I'm sorry for all the grammatical error. I'm to tired or should I say LAZY to check. So bare with me. For all you silent readers, please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. I'm so sad there's no feedback to my story. I don't know if it's good or not. Is it too boring? Well, I hope to hear from you guys soon. (: Love you all <3

I need to know whether you guys would prefer Jaemin to get back with Sehun or get together with Jongin?

LOL remember this? Kris was so funny! 

Poor luhannie~~ Kyungsoo such an evil guy