Confused Jongin

When You Let Go

Jongin's POV

 

Jaemin. She was all I could think of ever since we first met at the cafe with Hae Sung. I think I like her. My heart keeps racing whenever she's near. Even when I tried to speak to her my hear was beating so fast that it would break my rib cage. I was pacing around my room thinking whether to call her or not.

 

" Is she still asleep? Should I give her a call? What to do?" I thought to myself and messed my hair

" Aish! I'm just gonna try my luck!" I dialed her number

" ! It's ringing! What to say? what to say?" I panicked

 

[ Phone conversation ]

Jaemin: "Yeoboseyo" * she picked up*

Me: " Good morning, Jaemin-ah. Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry if I did. I-" *I was blabering* 

Jaemin: " No, Jongin. I'm having breakfast with Chanyeol and Sang Hyun oppa." *She sounds so cute. Think Jongin, think!*

Me: "Eoh? That's good. Well, I wanted to ask you out for breakfast with the guys but since you ate, it's ok" * Good cover, Jongin! Well, I just wanted to hear her voice*

Jaemin: " I'ts ok. I can join you guys. Chanyeol and Sang Hyun oppa practically didn't leave me food. They were like food monster eating up everything." *ASSA! She's free! I can see her! Now to convince the rest for breakfast*

Me: " HAHA! Really? They didn't? Awww. Join us then! I'll pick you up in 20." 

Jaemin: "Sure, Jongin. I'll see you later." 

[ End of phone conversation]

 

" HYUUUNNGGGG~~~ Wake up!!! We're going for breakfast!!" I knocked on Suho hyung's room. 

" Why are you so loud in the morning? *YAWNS* " Suho hyung stated

" Sehun-ah. Wake the rest up! We're going for breakfast. I asked Jaemin to join us." I said to Sehun

 

I was having trouble finding something nice to wear. 

 

" Nah! too fancy" I threw it on the bed

" Hmm. Maybe" 

" Yes! This is nice!" I finally chose my favourite black tee with cropped denim jeans with a black cap. 

 

Xiumin hyung was practically wailing since he was hungry. I saw Sehun being all serious and quiet. I wonder what's wrong with him? We pulled over to Jaemin's place in exactly 20 minutes. We all got down and I rang the door bell. Chanyeol hyung opened the door.

 

" Hey guys! Hyung and I are tagging along for food~~ Yah Jongin! Why didn't you call me for breakfast? Why did you called Jaemin instead?" Chanyeol hyung asked. *!*

" Cause he knows you'd bully me already!" Jaemin said behind Chanyeol hyung. She looks so pretty!

 

Since Luhan hyung suggested pancakes for breakfast, we pulled over to the restaurant and I quickly take a seat beside Jaemin. I didn't know what to say to her. Sehun was seating beside her as well. She was staring down on her lap. 

 

" What do I say to her?" I thought to myself

 

But before I could say anything, the food came. Thank god! Jaemin started digging in. She looks so cute when she's hungry. She was eating and later she started to bicker with Chanyeol hyung for stealing her food. I offered her mine since she look like a hungry kitten. After breakfast, we went for a stroll. 

 

" Think, Jongin! Start a conversation with her! It's so awkward!" I said to myself.

" Jaemin-ah, why don't you come over to watch us practice if you're free?" I asked *Nice one!*

"Sure, I don't think I have anything going on, yet." Jaemin said

" We could show you around, since you haven't seen SM yet" Sehun said

" Yeah, it would be fun. I'd love to see what you guys do there." Jaemin answered.

 

Sehun started asking her about her studies.He even knows that Jaemin plays the piano. I felt like he knows her more than I do. Does he like Jaemin too? Does Jaemin like Sehun? Aish. I'm so confused! What am I to do? Suddenly, Suho hyung asked Sehun to follow him to the convinient store to get some stuff. Now, it's only Jaemin and I. 

 

" Jaemin-ah. I would like to hear you play piano." 

" You do? What do I get in return then? Jaemin teased

" Hmmm. What do you want? I could buy you ice cream?" I stated

" Ice-cream? That's it? Anything else?" 

" Ohhh. Playing the piano is not cheap eh? Hmmm. How about dance? I could teach you to dance. What you think?" I said

" Dance? Hmmm. Ok! I'll take it! You promise? I at dancing though!" Jamein said and giggled

" I promise! I would make you the best dancer in no time! Hey, you're learning from the legend here! Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai from Exo!" I said proudly

" Woahh! Calm your horses, you conceited prince!" 

" Anything for you, princess!" I teased


Hey guys! Double update! in a way. hehe! Well. since I'm sort of free now. I'm glad there are new subscribers! Yay~~ love you guys! So, has anyone been to Exo's concert? I couldn't since I'm not in Seoul. I heard it was great! but it was not complete without Kris. Luckily Kai was there to fill in. *Cries*. Well. It's short since it's only Jongin's POV. I'd update soon. (: Love you guys.

tumblr_mkpej0SO0P1ri07ueo1_500.gif

Chanyeol being dorky cute! 

EXO-K.gif

Kyungsoo! OMG so cute! love his amazing smile!

tumblr_me81cpzZ1A1ruu0syo1_500.gif

OMG THAT SMILE! THAT MILLION DOLLAR SMILE!