Chapter Four

Tangled

 

CHAPTER FOUR

Some Days Get Worse



 

                “Where’s Yuri?” Taeyeon asked.

                “She was with Siwon,” Tiffany answered. 

                 They were still in shock.  Mr. Lee didn’t tell why he signed a partnership with Jung Joon Ho.  Their agency might be facing some problems that the president only knows.

                 “What?  Why didn’t you tell me?  Jessica, call her.  Tell her to come here, manager told me earlier that we’ll have a special meeting after this.” Taeyeon is on a roll, giving orders to everyone.  They started to move outside while Jessica was calling Yuri.

                  Yoona was deep in thought.  She saw Siwon lead Yuri at the other direction earlier.  She thought that Siwon was never close to Yuri.  In fact, Siwon is closest to Tiffany. “Why would Siwon get close to Yuri?” she asked Tiffany.

                  Tiffany shrugged.  “Maybe he likes her.  It’s not impossible, is it?”

                   “Why are you wondering about that when we have a bigger problem?” Taeyeon snapped at her.  When Taeyeon is in her leader mode, no one dares speak up to her, even the tough Sooyoung.

                  “She said that she’ll meet us at the conference room,” Jessica informed Taeyeon.  Taeyeon sighed. 

                   Yoona wanted to know why Siwon led Yuri away from them.  Yuri never told her anything about being close to Siwon.  There must be something that Yuri is not telling her.  Yoona sighed.  Right now, Jung Yunho is the least of her problems.


 

                 They were waiting for their manager inside the conference room.  No one dared to break the silence among them.  It was a time to ponder onto what they would do next. 

                “I never thought this would happen.  I don’t know what will happen to us anymore,” Taeyeon broke the silence.  Yuri chose that moment to join them.

                “I’m sorry I wasn’t with you.”  She seated next to Yoona.  Yoona didn’t look up so Yuri thought that she was upset about what just happened.  The room was filled with silence again.  When the door opened, they looked up to see Yunho.  They all unconsciously stiffened, even Yuri. 

                Yunho looked serious, so businesslike.  Yuri has never seen him like that.

                Yunho looked at them and immediately noticed the uneasiness on their faces.  “Even you, Yuri?”

                “I don’t know what you expect but it is surely not going to be the end of the world,” Yunho started as he sat at the head of the table.  It was a failed attempt to loosen the tension inside the room.  A pair of eyes looked at him.  It was full of curiosity, the one he might have expected from Im Yoona.

                He smiled at her.  Yoona blushed at the sight of a friendly gesture from someone she thought would bring them much burden. 

                “We don’t expect anything, sir.”  It was a firm voice.  It came from someone you would think is a pushover because of her size.  It was Taeyeon but that came from them all.  Taeyeon is their leader and they let her handle it because they trust her. 

                “Well you could expect a more lenient schedule than what you have these past few days.”  Their eyes widened.  Yunho smiled.  “We are going to fix your schedules so you could have rests, practice more so you could give more to your viewers.   I don’t want unhealthy girls in this company.   Aside from that, there’s really nothing much to be changed.  Yoona will still be the face of SNSD, Taeyeon is still your leader and all of you make up SNSD.”

                Yoona smiled at him.  Her whole face was lit up by that smile, he noticed.  Her eyes stretch more making her look prettier than she already is.  He studied the girls’ profile already because he decided that he will personally handle them.  Im Yoona has the busiest schedule and he doesn’t wonder why the girl is very skinny. 

                “So you are going to personally handle us?” Taeyeon asked.  She was smiling now, her eyes full of anticipation.

                “Yes.”


 

                When Yunho said that the meeting was adjourned, Yuri got up immediately and stormed out of the room.  She knew that the others are excited about Yunho’s plans but she just couldn’t take being there anymore.  She has seen Yunho’s constant flirting with Yoona and that infuriates her the most. 

                “Yuri!”  It was Yunho’s voice.  She didn’t dare stop.

                “Yuri, wait!”  Finally Yunho caught up with her and grabbed her arm.  “Wait.”

                She faced him and just looked at him.  She tried in masking her feelings so Yunho couldn’t read her face.  “What?”

                “I’m your new manager, you should show some respect!”  Yuri made a move to walk away again but Yunho caught her arm again.  He chuckled.  “What are you so infuriated about?  I’m sure it’s not about me being your manager.”

                “It’s not about you,” she lied.

                Yunho frowned.  “I know I haven’t been by your side for the past years but I still know you.  I was the only one who could put up to your attitude, wasn’t I?  Are you still going to lie to me?”

                Yuri sighed.  How is she going to tell him that she is jealous?  “Why didn’t you tell me last night?  You could have told me but you didn’t.”

                “Father told me not to.  C’mon, are you going to sulk because I didn’t tell you?”  He ruffled her hair.

                “Don’t do that!  Someone might see.”

                “Oh?  Are you that conscious now?”  He put an arm around her shoulders.  “Come here and you help oppa get a date.”

                Hearing that, Yuri wanted to run away from him as far as she could.  “Are you crazy?  You do it your own.”

                “Oppa is shy and you two are close from what I hear.”

                “Don’t tell me…” Yuri got away from his grasp.  “Is it Yoona?”

                “Hmm.”  Yunho nodded.

                Yuri completely walked out on him.  “Aish.  Kwon Yuri, you haven’t gotten over your crush on me?”


AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

It's exam week so it's hard getting a free time with all the projects and deadlines everywhere.  Still I want to update because I'm getting much love lately!  Please continue to support me.  I love reading your comments.  They inspire me a lot and I love it that you love the love triangle.  Yoona's entering the scene real soon.  I mean, she's one of the main character of this fic so expect her to mess the love triangle(not in a meanie way though because I love her as much as I love SNSD).  

New subscribers:

musicfreak

FF_LoVer

nawachan

blackpearl_yuri

elyse17

DoctorLove

Thank you so much for subscribing.  I won't stop thanking you all as long as I update my story!!!  Some of you are starting to be my friends so I thank you all!!

So how's the chapter?  Did you enjoy it?  Comments and suggestions are very much welcome!kiss