Chapter 8: O-oppa!??

Cloud Academy

Class ended early today. I think, 1:30 PM? I really don't know why, but I think the higher ups have something important to do.

"Hey IU." I called her.

She looked at me and blinked. "Yeah?"

"Who were those girls earlier? The ones that looked like they want to kill me?"

She narrowed her eyes and tapped her chin. "Hmm.. T-ara?"

"T-ara?"

"Yeahp. T-ara. They are the only group of queenkas here in CA. They think they own the kingkas here." she explained while clenching her teeth

"Oh. That's why."

I looked at the ground and saw floating dusts. Seriously, like they were levitating and shizz.

"Somebody's playing with the magnetic force around here." IU said. "I can feel it."

A loud 'bang' was heard and echoed through the whole building.

IU and I hurried and looked outside. There was a large piece of metal lying on the ground. And as we can I see, the statue of someone (I don't really who is it, he's the founder or something) that is made of titanium is broken in half.

 

A guy dressed in all black walked towards the building from the piece of metal.

"OMG! It's him!" IU fangirled. She's jumping and jumping while fanning herself.

"Who is he?" I asked her

She tilted her head and looked at me "I dunno. Nobody knows. He came here on the first day of classes with Ms. Jihye."

He looked so strangely familiar. Who is he?

 

IU and I were walking down stairs then suddenly...

"Kim Jinhee and Lee Jieun. Please come to the office now. I repeat. Kim Jinhee and Lee Jieun. Please come to the office now.

The voice of Ms.Jihye's secretary tingled my ears. She's like a goddess or something. 

"Was that us?" IU looked at me

"Yeahp. Certainly is." I answered her

We walked to the next building where the office was located and looked for Ms.Jihye.

"Hello?" IU called out

We went inside the room and looked for her but she's not there.

"Oh come on." IU sighed

"I think they made a mistake. Let's go back now. Physics is next right?"

"Okay..."

We went out of the room and walked by the halls and went out of the building

"Seriously? They made us come here for nothing?" IU said as she clicked her tongue

"Well I don't kno—" "Not actually."

A voice came from behind that made us turn our heads back and saw Ms.Jihye

"Sorry about that my darlings. The voice of Ms. Jung I sent came too early. That was just an illusion."

"Oh.." IU and I nodded our heads in response.

"If that was just an illusion, where is Ms. Jung?" I asked her.

"Ms.Jung is currently in the Northern Sky Temple practicing her skills. I gave her permission and she said she'll be back next week."  Ms.Jihye explained.

We talked while walking back to the office which is quite tiring walking back and forth.

"Can we know what power Ms.Jung have?"

"Sure. She has Precognition. She can through the future. But her powers aren't that powerful yet, and lately she's been having weird dreams about the next Xerveaus War."

Xerveaus War? 

"Xerveaus War? Isn't that the war between all the planets here in the Xerveaus Galaxy?" IU said.

Xerveaus Galaxy? Are we in another galaxy? I thought I was in the Milky Way Galaxy? I thought and looked at Ms.Jihye, presuming she read my thoughts.

Xerveaus is the real name of this galaxy, humans just made up the name Milky Way. She replied with her telepathy skills

"Could anybody explain this?" I looked at them noth. IU shrugged and Ms.Jihye nodded.

"But not today. We have other things to do." Ms.Jihye spoke 

"If Ms.Jung is not here, then who would assist you in the following days?" 

"Oh that's right. I have someone to introduce you two to."

Unknowingly, we reached the office. And the lights are all on. The weird feeling concerning the magnetic field around came back, but it was stronger.

As we walked inside. A guy sitting on the couch playing with three small metal balls with his fingers.

"You're back huh?" he said, with his back facing us

"Put your dirty feet off the couch please!" Ms.Jihye said, the guy then followed

"I have someone here for you to meet." 

"I don't have time for dates. I'm so packed with my schedule this whole week. So please..."he quickly replied.

That voice seems very familiar, and that back, that hair... could it be?

He turned around and looked at us. "..come back next time."

OH COME ON!

"You've got to be kidding me." I gawked at Ms.Jihye

"Oh its you. Babycakes!" he jumped off the couch and hugged me.

"A-air! I-I ne-ed air!" 

"Oh sorry babycakes. Didn't mean to squeeze you!" he quickly let go of me

"Babycakes?" IU raised her eyebrow on me "You already have a boyfriend?"

He smirked and s his arm to my waist "Oppa! Stop!" I wriggled my body out of his arms but his strength is just..,

"Oppa!?? Mind explaining?" IU crossed her arms and while her foot tapping the ground

"He's my brot—" "Boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend." he smirked for like, the nth time

"Aish. Don't believe him." I looked at IU but she gave me a don't-lie-to-me-coz-you--at-lying look

"Ugh. He's my brother IU, I'm not lying." I pouted

"What the heck. You didn't tell me that before!"

"You didn't ask!"

"Aigoo. My little sister is still a baby fighter." he smiled cutely while tapping my head

"I hate you oppa!" I said and slapped his hands off my hand "Ms. Jihye!? Don't tell me he's going to be your temporary assistant?" 

Ms.Jihye gave me an eyesmile with a matching i-can't-do-anything-about-it-anymore look.

Gash. This is so crazy. But still, I missed my brother.

 

IU and I along with him, went back to the dorm, 'coz the teacher in Physics class hates late students.

"By the way, Jinhee's good-looking friend, my name is Woobin. Kim Woobin." he looked at IU and winked at her. Every girl would die seeing the wink, even me. I admit, my brother is so good-looking that made so envy that I didn't even manage to get Mom's beauty.

"Come on IU. It disgusts me seeing my brother trying to hit on my bestfriend." I dragged IU with her eyes shaped like an owl inside the dorm leaving Woobin-oppa outside.

 

"Visit me at the office okay?!"