Chapter 11: Zapped

Cloud Academy

Minhyuk attacked me with a bear hug a huge smile on his face. We stayed like that for a few minutes until someone barged in.

"JINHEE-AH!" "JINHEE!"

My eyes quickly landed to the two persons standing infront of us, with shocked faces. It was oppa and IU.

"W-what are you doing?" IU said with wide eyes. "..Jinhee?"

Woobin was so shocked that he pulled Minhyuk off me and punched him in the face. "Don't touch my sister!" 

"....Oppa....stop..." I said between long pauses. My lips are still a bit paralyzed.

Nothing happened. Judging by its look, Woobin-oppa didn't hear me. He's still continuing his beating on Minhyuk.

 

I can't understand why he's doing that but, I think there's a particular reason. I can't stand it anymore. The first person I liked, is getting beaten by my own brother.

Minhyuk didn't fought back, even though he's healing himself, I know he can still feel the pain.

I have no other choice...

 

I need my special abilities! Please!  Freeze him! Isolate him!  Anything! Just please stop him!

 

I gathered all my strength and faced my palm to him.

 

ZAP.

 

ZAP.

 

ZAP.

 

And then there was silence. Electrifying sounds were echoing around the room. And a loud groan was heard.

 

I opened my eyes and saw Woobin-oppa lying on the floor, parts of his clothed burned and black stains on his skin.


Another short chapter (and another power cx)

What happened to Woobin? Wanna find out? 
Subscribe, Comment,  and Upvote~ ^^