Chapter 15: Dates

Cloud Academy

I sat down on one of the benches near the academy's main river— Valhalgum. I constantly glanced at the paper that Jongin gave me, containing his phone number. 

Well, he's not that bad to be honest, and he seem to be a gentle man. And to top that, I think Minhyuk found his date already.

 

And there I made up my mind. I dug inside my bag and picked my phone up, dialed his number, and hopefully— it rang. His ringtone was only a series of beats yet it sounds so good. It took him 15 seconds to answer the phone... like seriously.

"Hello? Kai here."

"Uhmm. Hello..."

"...Jinhee?"

He remembered my name! Well ofcourse you idiot, you just met merely 30 minutes ago! I thought and mentally slapped myself.

"Y-yes, this is Jinhee...uhm..."

"Oh hey. I was expecting you to call, like what I said earlier. So you already made up your mind?"

He expected me! 

"Uhmm yeah, something like that... are we going to meet up for later or something?"

"Yeah sure. But I'll just finish my dance practice with EXO. _:__ at the coffee shop near the Valhalgum River, see 'ya later." 

I looked across the river and saw the coffee shop.

"Okay, I'll be there. Bye"

 

~~

 

Kai's POV

"One two three- four. Again, one two three four," I counted as we danced the steps for our performance at the event. I watched myself dance on the mirror across the room. 

"Oppa! May I be your date for the event? Pleaseee!"

"Kai-oppa! I want to be your date!"

"Oppa! Oppa! Op--"

Aish, these fangirls are making me crazy!

I teleported to the floor below and walked casually. I looked outside the window and saw the weather outside, it was pretty fine and perfect.

"Tch. Why do you care anyway?" a girl, probably from my year said. Her face looked very familiar, and she has quite the looks. She stomped the ground and walked away. She's definitely my type and could be my date. I'll just follow her.

"Hey! It's Kai-oppa!" one of the annoying fangirls yelled. A couple of fangirls appeared before her and started to chase me. Then I ran for it.

I went down the nearest stairs and still ran,.I can't teleport away, I haven't found the girl yet.

 

"Aww," I bumped on someone so hard the she flew a meter. I was surprised as it was the girl from earlier.

I took the chance and pulled her by the wrists and dragged her away.

 

"Kai." 

She's really cute, and what was her name again? Oh yeah right Jinhee.

"Kai, hey."

I wonder if she has boyfriend- well if she has, he could have been her date already. Then that means she's still single!

I went back to my senses as I felt someone tap my back, "Hey, Kai. You okay?" Suho-hyung asked.

I nodded and went to practice again.


this chapter is short af I'm so sorry