Chapter 7: Born To Beat

Cloud Academy

"This ice power is so awesome! We won't need air-conditioners anymore!" I said as I played with the snowflakes coming out of my bare hands.

"I know, I know. But I'm hungry!" IU dragged me to the cafeteria.

"Do they have blood here? You know, for you?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. "Yeah. They have different food sections around here. Human food, Vampire food, Werewolf food, Fairy food, and the list go on."

"Okay." I nodded. I didn't really know how to give her a response so I just gave her a light nod.

 

'Their steak is awesome. How'd they make this things?" I said as I wolfed the meat down.

"Well I dunno, maybe by poofing it with their magic. I couldn't much agree though, I don't eat any of those." IU watched wolfing down the steak while she sipped her meal, special animal blood in a large paper cup.

"That's awesome."

"Yeah right..."

 

I just finished eating my meal and suddenly my stomach asked for more. My eyes landed on the dessert section and that's where I found the soft serve section. That's just awesome, I thought. I went down the aisle and made a run for it.

"Aww!" I rubbed my head as I landed with my . I didn't realize that I bumped with a guy until he said sorry to me, for like, 10 times?

"I'm sorry too." I said. It was because of me and my craving for ice cream.

He extended his hands to me as for the need-any-help look. I accepted his help and grabbed his hand for me to support myself to properly stand up.

"My name is Peniel, and I'm a werewolf. I sense that you're a transferee here. Are you?" I see. He's a werewolf. The werewolf section is just right beside the dessert section, so that's why. By the way, that. is. so. HUMILIATING.

I uttered a "Yes." on him and looked down on embarrassment

"Don't be embarrassed okay? And if you need help about something or anything, feel free to find me." he said as he flashed a smile. Why do these people here make me crazy with there alluring smiles and such. I feel like I'm being a sl*t around here.

He bid a goodbye and waved his hands on me, he then proceeded where he was heading before.

 

"Dish ice-sh cream ish sho amazhing." seriously. I think these things are made by the angels above. It's just so heavenly and divine.

"Omg! Do you even know who you bumped into?" IU said as she fanned herself as if the weather outside was so hot when it's just fair and cloudy

"Like I even know. I just transferred here yesterday."

"He's a part of BTOB! Or Born To Beat I say, a group of awesome and handsome kingkas." she explained. So that's explains his angelic face "I even heard thay got a new member just yesterday."

"Ooooh.. I feel interested, tell me more."

IU lead me to another table inside the cafeteria. She pointed at a table, two table away from us,with seven guys.

"They consist of Eunkwang, Sungjae, Changsub, Ilhoon, Hyunsik, and the one you bumped earlier Peniel. I forgot the name of the new guy, what was it? Minjun? Minhyun? Min...uhm. what was that again?" she acted like she was a detective and snapped their fingers like how detectives do.

The guy seems familiar, I observed him, actually his back, until he turned his face on the side.

"Mi-Minhyuk?" I yelped.

"Oh yes right you're correct. Minhyu— wait. How did you know?"

"He's the first one I met yesterday. He seemed nice and kind. He became my instant friend right away." I told her.

Minhyuk shifted his gaze our way and he probably saw me. He waved his hands and motioned me to come there. "Come here!" he yelled

IU looked at her back and looked at me. "Is he talking to me? Oooor you?"

I looked at Minhyuk and mouthed 'Me?'

He nodded and chuckled. "Yes you."

"Omona! It's you! Now go!" IU squealed and pushed me. 

I walked to their table and got a better look of their faces. All of them are truly good-looking, including Minhyuk of course.

"Huh? It's you!" Peniel pointed at me.

"Oh yeah, she's beautiful like what you said." the guy with the blonde hair which I believe is Eunkwang said. "And has a great bod— asjkdhgkasdhgsdf.." Peniel covered the mouth of the baby faced guy, Ilhoon. "Nevermind him."

"You know each other?" Minhyuk blinked.

"Uhh.. yeah. Just a while ago, I bumped onto him. Stupid me and my greedy soul." I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"Ow, okay." he said. "Since you're already here. Why not join us?" 

"Uhhhh. Me? No thanks." I waved my hands frantically while swaying my head side to side

"You can also invite  your friend over there!" he pointed to IU.

"Come on, accept it. Other girls would die to be on your place, they would even kill if they have to!" Changsub pointed to table with 6 girls.

I looked at them and saw 12 glaring eyes. One of them was the one I fought with yesterday.

"O-okay. If you insist."

I called IU over and she looked like she was mentally screaming all over. After some moments, IU calmed and we sat beside 'them'. I sat between Minhyuk and Peniel, and IU sat between Ilhoon and Hyunsik.

We introduced ourselves and told them our power.

Nothing much happened, really. Other than constant laughing, random drabbling, and talking about someone's life.

 

The 1 hour and a half lunch break ended like a 10 minute break because of the fun we had. Well, I didn't really expect to be that close with BTOB that fast.

Atleast I made new friends (and enemies).