Chapter 5: Ability Test

Cloud Academy

"What the? Holy sh—"  "Watch out!"  "Ow. You idiot!"

We can clearly hear the two people fighting in the middle. And you can also hear their profane words and their cursing while landing punches on each other's faces.

"Do  they really fight like that?" I asked IU. She nodded in response.

"What are their names? Do you know them?"

"The tall guy's name is Chanyeol, and his opponent is Hyunsik." she answered

The tall guy with a baby face launched a flaming kick on his opponent, which is a summoner, on the head and hit him hard. His opponent landed on the floor with his back but quickly regained its position and summoned a giant sea serpent to clear out the other guy's fire.

Wait a minute... isn't that Leviathan?

Chanyeol was so drenched that he couldn't make fire with his hands now that gave his opponent a chance. Hyunsik summoned a great giant that shook the ground and made Chanyeol lie down. 

That's Titan!

He then shifted to another summon the freezed Chanyeol on his place.

Shiva! My favorite!

"And that ends the battle! Lim Hyunsik wins!" the voice announced.  
(A/N: Sentences in bold are the announcer's voice)

 

IU said that the Ability Test usually ends at 8:00 PM, but it's just 6:53 PM. Time flies really fast, you can't even realize it's just passing by, running.

"The next fighters are.... Lee Jieun and Park Jiyeon!" the announcer said. 

"Wait. Is that me?" 

"Hell yeah. It's your name! Now go! Do your best!" I gave her a fighting sign

IU ran down to the stadium with her amazing speed meeting Jiyeon with an ability of invisibility. 

"Start!" the bell rung

IU eyed Jiyeon, trying if she could keep track with Jiyeon's body.

Jiyeon disappeared into thin air. IU observed her surroundings with her brown eyes turned to red. She stared on a place near the stairs where I think she sensed something. She quickly dashed into that place and attacked with a flying kick. An ear-piercing scream was heard when IU landed. Jiyeon appeared lying on the ground touching her aching shoulder.

Jiyeon tried to fight back with a punch but IU was too fast to be hit by her fist. IU caught Jiyeon's fist twisting her arm, she then tossed her down the ground. 

Jiyeon winced in pain as she glared at IU and scoffed. IU ignored her and accepted victory.

"That was an awesome fight but a really fast one!" IU looked at me and grinned with a thumbs up

"Proceeding with the next one, Jeon Boram and Kim Jinhee!"

Holy bananas cheeseballs. He didn't just ca— "Come on Jinhee! Its your turn!" IU pushed me and I stumbled down the stairs. Aww.

Boram glared at me. "You're gonna lose you little . Trying to get close to Minhyuk-oppa!" Minhyuk? I thought he was a transferree? Why does she know him?

Boram blasted an energy wave towards me. Good thing I managed to evade it by what he thought me. She continued on blasting it on everything. I continued on evading it and evading it. 

"Hit her Jinhee! Hit her!" IU shouted from behind

I ran to Boram and kicked her on the stomache making her ache and curse on the pain. She countered the attack by landing a punch on my left temple which didn't hit me because she's too slow.

I tried to trip her over but she retracted me with an energy punch. I was tossed in the air and landed flatly on the back. 

That freaking hurts. 

I was about to stand up when IU screamed... "Jinhee! Watch out!"

A large energy ball was fast approaching, all I could do was block it with my hands. I closed my eyes and waited for it to happen, but nothing touched me. Even a little.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blue forcefield shielding me from the attack.

Huh? How? 

Boram continued on shooting energy balls at me but it just kept on ricocheting on the forcefield around me.

I slowly put my hands down and the forcefield suddenly disappeared. 

Well its about time.

An image suddenly flashed on my mind.

FLASHBACK

"Jinhee! Move!" Mom screamed from the other side of the road. I was left standing on the middle when a car was fast approaching.

*BIUUUUUUUUNNNGGGGGGG*

"JINHEE!!!!!!"

I really thought I was going to die there but the same forcefield appeared and protected me. So that was it! I remember now!

I smirked at Boram while giving her an intimidating look. You're dead meat.

Boram shivered upon seeing my look. If you could just see her face...

 

I launched an attack on Boram and activated my forcefield. She tried to hit me with another of her energy blast but it bounced and went back to her.

She didn't even thought of that. What an idiot.

She went down and knocked herself for good.

"And the winner is Kim Jinhee!"

 

"Oh my gosh Jinhee! That was so awesome! You have an amazing power! You really reminded me of a girl from the animated movie I watched." 

"Who?"

"You know Violet Parr? In the Incredibles?"

"Oh yeah. I remember."

 

We saw how Minhyuk fought his opponent. He was so strong that it only lasted for 30 seconds! He looked so scary while fighting if you could just see his face.

The Ability Test ended at exactly 8:05 PM. Every student proceeded to their respective dorms including IU and I. We hurried back because it gave us the chills walking in the dark alley from the stadium. Good thing there was a guy that can create light with his bare hands.

 

Upon reaching the dorm, I went straight to the bathroom and had a half-bath, not including my hair, and quickly changed into my pyjamas. My clothes in the closet truly suited my taste. Cloud Academy is so awesome.

IU did the same thing after me and we quickly laid on the bed. IU said that one of the major rules in the dorm is lights off at 8:00 PM, but it was already 8:13 PM when we reached the dorms.

I comforted myself at the bed and slowly went off to dreamland.

 

 

 

Now you know one of Jinhee's power.
There are really more characters to come so
please wait for them. ^^

My brother was playing Final Fantasy with
his PSP earlier then I saw Yuna. She  was the
who gave me the idea about Hyunsik's power.

Another update~ <3