9.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuxDR-3rz0

Subin's POV

After we got off the plane, a slick black limo took us to our resort to where we were going to stay for the week.

"Wah! It's so pretty!" Tao squealed.

"There's 6 cabins. Basically 4 of those cabins have 3 beds whereas the other two, only one of them has 2 beds and the other one has one. So somebody has to sleep alone," Suho explained. We all looked around at eachother as I decided to take the room.

"I'll take it! I don't mind sleeping alone~" I smiled.

(A;N : Okay so basically the cabins are:

Cabin 1: Kai, Kyungsoo & Chen

Cabin 2: Baekhyun, Kris and Chanyeol

Cabin 3: Sehun, Luhan and Tao

Cabin 4:  Lay, Xiumin and Suho

Cabin 5: Juna and Nana

Cabin 6: Subin

I couldn't be bothered to have Suho explain it all HAHAHAH but yeah~)

We all decided to unpack first and then get changed into our swimsuits and meet up where we were before.

"Woahhhh!" I said outloud, praising the room. I looked around the room, checking out the view and the bathroom. Everything felt like a dream since it was so, y'know, beautiful! After gazing at the few for what felt like ages, I went to get changed and grabbed my sunnies. To be honest, I wasn't really fond of swimming. Well it was more like, being insecure about my body. I mentally facepalmed myself and decided to wear a loose white shirt over my swimwear and proceeded out of my room.

As soon as I got out, everyone was already there, besides Juna.

"Woah...." Kai spoke as he had his jaw wide open. I looked over at his direction to see what he was nosebleeding over. Turns out it was only Juna. Yes. Highlight word: Only.  She ain't that great, psht. Even Nana's body is better. But whatever, why should I care?

(Ignore her face LOL btw this is Juna's swimwear)

We all made our way down to the beach and as expected, it was beautiful. The sun was perfectly lit up in the sky and the waves sounded majestic. I checked my watch once again: 10:18 Ughhhh I can't wait to get in the water *Q* Let me tell you a little secret. I don't know how to swim. But why am I not afraid of drowning? Because I won't go that far from the shore. The group found a spot to place our bits and pieces under a large tree.

"WOOOO~ LET'S GO SWIMMING!" the happy virus yelled as he dragged baekhyun in the open ocean, followed by Luhan, Nana and Sehun. I took off my white shirt and walked down to the water with Suho.

"Subin-ah," Suho tapped my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Did you learn how to swim?" He asked. "Anniya."

"Wah! You can't swim but you're still going in the water?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna go that far off so it's okay~" I ensured.

Nana and Xiumin were making sand castles together whereas Juna was tanning, Suho and Lay went to go buy some food for us to eat when we finished swimming and the resy of us including myself, were swimming. Well for me it was more like, splashing around in the water. All of a sudden, I felt something grabbing onto my leg, making me shiver and squeak. 

"AHHHHHHHHH WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT ASDFGHJKL," I screamed as I tried escaping from whatever was grabbing ahold of my leg, which made me fall over, having the waves push against me. 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Sehun and Kai laughed. "Noona! Your face looked so funny!" I tried standing up but the water kept pushing me back down. It became more and more difficult for me to gasp air as I was only able to glup in more salt water. I  sank down into the water as I could still here Sehun and Kai faintly.

"Noona! You can't do that trick to us! It doesn't work since we just did it to you! Kekeke."

Aish, these kids. I tried swimming back up but it was useless. I kicked my legs as hard as I could to swim back up but eventually couldn't. Before I knew it, I was already 7m away from them. Everything became faint in my mind as I could feel my body sick down..deeper...