6.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vLDHlK7Hco

Subin's POV

Argh...whats this pain all over my body? I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself in an unknown bedroom and saw Nana sleeping on the bed peacefully. I pulled myself to sit up and tried remembering what happened.

/flashback/

"I'm gonna get some help!" she yelled. I was paying too much attention to Nana that one of the guys punched me back. I smirked and wiped off the blood from the corner of my lip.

"Bring it, you piece of crap."

/flashback ends/

Oh crap...Did I lose that fight..? Where am I..? I could of sworn I beat those guys.. I decided to not wake up Nana and went to investigate outside, where I was exactly. I quietly crawled out of bed, making sure that I didn't wake Nana up and opened the door.

A nice place for some crooks... I tiptoed my way over the look outside the window. Yes, we're still in Seoul! I didn't do anything crazy while I was drunk, phew!  I examined the place once more and noticed several photos on the dining table.

EXO--

"Subin-ah, you're up early!" A familiar voice spoke from behind me. I flinched in surprise and turned around.

"Yah Suho! You scared me!" I pouted. He chuckled and walked in the kitchen.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked me as he took out 2 cups from the pantry and reached for some coffee beans and hot chocolate powder.

"I'm surprised that you still remember that I don't like coffee! And all I remember was Nana looking for help and then was involved in a fight that I'm unsure of winning.." I spoked while fiddling my thumbs together.

"Well I AM the Mama of EXO, of course I'd remember. And you definitely won, for sure. When Nana went to look for help, she ran into EXO and myself, and we came to help. But by the time we got there, you basically finished all three of them off yourself!" I scratched the back of my head and let out a nervous laugh.

"I probably wasn't acting like myself either, hey?" I asked sighing and looked at him. He laughed once again and nodded a few times. I shook my head and cursed at myself in my mind. Suho handed me the mug filled with hot chocolate as he took a large slip from his coffee. 

"Are you heading to work soon?" Suho asked. 

"Mmm, I'll probably close for today. Nana and I should probably get more rest before starting work again," I replied. I turned my head to the door as I heard someone fiddling with Keys behind the door.

"YAH! KIDS! WAKE UPPPP--Oh, Yah! Ms Subin-sshi! What are you doing here?" I was shocked to see the Ajusshi I ran into a few days ago. I quickly stood up and bowed at him as he smiled and gestured me to sit down again. 

"I'll be right back Subin-sshi. I'll just wake the boys up first," he said and gave me a friend old-man kinda smile. After 5 minutes of Ajussihi yelling and pulling the members out of bed, they all came out and are greeted to Suho and myself.

"Oh, Subin-sshi, you're awake," Kyungsoo spoke as he walked over to the couch and sat next to me followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I smiled and crossed my legs on the couch.

"Yup! And feeling better than ever! Thanks guys for last night and sorry for intruding..." I apologzied. I looked around to find Lay but not making it noticible. I noticed him walking back into his room. Sigh, why do I feel this way..

"Oh kids, by the way. One of the directors of 'We got Married' called us and they wanted to know if one of you guys were interested in going on the reality show," Ajusshi announced.

"KYAAAA, I WANT TO GO~" Baekhyun squealed.  Chanyeol shot Baekhyun a look and everyone began to laugh. Then there started a large conversation on who was going to go, on We Got Married, that is.

"Well personally, I think that Lay hyung should go, since most of us have been featured in a lot of things, lets give it a shot!" Tao spoke. Everyone was quiet for a couple of minutes but nodded at the idea.

"Then it's settled! Lay will be casted onto We Got Married! She'll be coming over soon to meet you guys!" Ajusshi announced as Lay walked out of his room with a towel over his head. I don't know why but my heart began to ache as I thought of him being with someone else...Why...Whats going through his mind... I looked over at him as he was looking right at me but eventually looked away.

"We should get going soon," I responded.

"Why are you leaving so early? You don't have work today, just relax at our place a little more. You still look like a mess," Suho chuckled as I pouted and shot him a look.

"i still need to get washed up as well y'know," I stated as I rolled my eyes and broke into laughter. I was able to convince Suho into letting me go home and shower and bring clothes over for Nana when she wakes up so she can shower.

 

 

I managed to make it home without any fans sasaeng fans in particular which made me feel proud. Phewwwwww. I quickly ran to the shower.