10.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS9buEAQLBk

Subin's POV

Why is it so cold...

/flashback/

"Why won't you listen to me!"

..

"Come back here right now!"

..

"Abeoji! Kumane! (stop it) She's bleeding everywhere! You're gonna kill her! Stop!"

..

"Abeoji!!!!!"

/flashback ends/

 

 

"Subin..Subin-ah wake up!" Who's voice.. I felt someone push down on my chest, making me choke up the ocean water I swallowed. I'm..Alive?  I could hear the sound of panicked voices around me as I still didn't open my eyes yet. I could feel my body still shaking and my mind shivering. My eyes opened up slowly, the first person I saw was..

"Lay..?" I spoke in a weak voice.

"Noona! Are you okay? We were so worried about you! I'm sorry!" Kai and Sehun apologized in a worried tone. Before I could assure them that I was okay, Lay swooped me off my feet and took me to the large shady tree we left all our things at. He placed me carefully underneath the tree as he began to look for something inside one of the bags. I stared and watched his movements. His face seemed so tense and.. afraid. I must admit, he looked kind of hot as well. Ugh his body was fabulous. Wait..what am I thinking! Aish, pabo!
He turned around and place his hand underneath my neck and supported me up, which made me fluster a little. 

"Here, drink some water," Lay offered. I hesitated looking at the water for a bit but i began to drink it slowly. 

"It's okay Lay..I think I can sit up myself." I slowly sat up and coughed a little. 

"Are you okay?" He asked almost in an instant. I smile and shook my head, then gave him a thumbs up. 

"You should go enjoy yourself. I'll just sit here, it's fine," I tried convincing him. He gave me an unsure look but eventually nodded and went off. I drank more water and hugged my legs. That vision before..sigh. Something in the past that i'd hope to forget. I gripped my legs harder and shut my eyes. I took a deep breath and whispered a saying Myungsoo-hyung taught me while I was younger.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly," I whispered aloud to myself. I shook my head a few times to get the memory out of my mind. Still feeling dizzy, I decided to grab my white shirt and cover myself as I took a nap underneath the breezy, shady tree.

 

"Hyung, feed me!`"

"No! You have hands for a reason." I woke up to a lively group chattering amongst eachother. I got up slowly and yawned.

"Subin-ah, you're awake!" Chen smiled in relief. I smiled and nodded. Xiumin handed me a sandwich which they bought from the convience store.

"Unnie, how are you feeling?" Nana asked me as everyone laid their eyes on me, waiting for my answer. I scratched my head and laughed.

"Ahhh, I'm fine! It's okay. It wasn't that big of a deal anyway," I answered.

"Yah! You could of died," Kris argued with me.

"Well, I'm okay now so it's fine Kris Hyung," I ensured.

"Subin noona?" Sehun questioned my name.

"What's up dongsaeng?"

"Why do you call older guys Hyung instead of 'Oppa'?" Both Nana and I laughed at his quesiton, leaving everyone dumbfound.

"Subin doesn't like the word Oppa because it sounds so...y'know ' up' and stuff," Nana answered. Suho let out a loud 'hohohohoho' kind of laugh. I looked over at him and laughed. "What?"

"Yah! You're gonna have to call us Oppa sooner or later Subin-ah," Suho poked my sides, which made me squirm a little.

"Never! Muahhahaha!!" I replied evily. This time, it was Nana and Suho who looked at eachother and laughed.

"Oh Subin, so you're ticklish still hey?" Suho wriggled his eyes. I looked at them and hesitated a little. "N-no! Of course not! PFFFF" Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Nana and Suho got up and took steps closer to me. This isn't good... I bit my lip and stood up, trying to run away from them as fast as I could, having them of course running behind me.

"CURSE THIS SAND AND MY SHORT LEGS!" I yelled. Kai and Sehun grabbed my hands and held them back.

"NOOO, LET NOONA GO!" I yelled once again, squirming in their grasp. Chanyeol and Baekhyun breathed on my neck making me squirm and kick like no tomorrow while Nana and Suho were tickling my sides.

"Not until you call us oppa!" Chanyeol snickered along with Baekhyun.

"STOP OMG STOP!" I yelped in tears, laughing in pain. We spent the rest of the day mucking around till sunset.

 

>>fast forward<<

After the massive day on the beach, we all decided to head back to our rooms and rest. I was basically beat after nearly dying and or being tickled to death so resting sounded like the perfect thing to do. Aish, I wonder how Nana's doing with Juna in her room. Mianhae Nana T__T.

 

 

Nana's POV

"I'm showering first," Juna commanded as soon as we got into our room. I hesitated a little by her bold statement but whatever. 

"Man, she's so bossy ugh," I mumbled to myself, making sure she wouldn't here what I said. I walked over to my bed and flopped down onto it, cuddling the pillow extremely hard and grinned widely. Luhan's so cute. Wait..why am I thinking about him? >.< I rolled and faced the right side of my bed. Does he like me? Do I like him? I rolled to the left. Aish! It doesnt matter. He could probably date Hyoyeon or Jessica if he wanted to! Babo Nana. I wasn't sure how long I rolled to different sides and doing that for but Juna ended up finishing her shower and throwing her towel ontop of me.

"Hang this towel outside for me will you? And don't get it dirty! That towel was made from Italy! Stitch by stitch!" She scolded. 

"Yes omma," I replied and rolled my eyes, leaving her flabbergasted. 

"Omma? Um excuse me? I'm older than you, brat." 

"Woah, lighten up a little..Geez. It was just a joke," I shot her a 'what the heck' look while I was looking through my suitcase for an outfit. Juna gave up on being stuckup about me calling her 'omma' which left the room quiet, thank god.

"Nana?" 

"What?"

"What type of clothes does Lay like? On his ideal girls of course," Juna questioned me. 

"Does he like the y look? Wait, why am I even asking you? Psht, all guys like the y look," she answered her own questioned. I scoffed and gave her a look. Wahhh jinja, this chick seriously. I ignored her and went to take a shower. For tonights dinner, I wore a baby pink strapless top with a highcut puffy cream skirt, along with white boots and my hair curled. Also wearing light makeup and a few accessories. Do I look good enough for..Luhan yet..? UGH IM THINKING ABOUT HIM AGAIN, WHY???  I shook my head a little and pinched my cheeks. I stepped out of the bathroom and met the tall, beautiful but witch-like, model faced Juna again. I noticed her examine my whole outfit and then letting out a wholehearted cackle. 

"HHAHAHAH yah! Has anyone told you that you dress like a 12 year old? Wah! Are you entering a beauty pagent for 12 to 15 year olds? Haha! Jinja you're amazing," she commented sarcasticly. I bit the bottom of my lip in anger after seeing what she was wearing. A midnight black strapless, tight party dress showing off all her curves along with pumps and her hair pined to one side. I must admit, she looked beautiful but her personality was otherwise. After she thre more insulting compliments at the way I dressed, I felt more insecure. Before I was about to change, there was a knock on the door. 

"Excuse me? Miss Yoon Juna and Miss Soo Nana. EXO is waiting for you," one of the workers announced from outside.

"Ah yes! Thank you! We'll be out in a moment!" I thanked the worker. Aish too late to change now. Oh well, I hope this outfits better than nothing. Juna left the room first, leaving me alone which means I had to close the windows, turn off the lights and etc. I got outside and the first thing I laid eyes on him. He was wearing a white v neck, over a black leather jacket and black jeans. Who knew something so simple could look so y. I snapped out of my gaze and walked over to them with a smile. 

"Nana.. you look so adorable," Kris spoke covering his face. I blushed a little and thanked him politely. 

"Yeah! You actually look cuter than Xiumin-ge!" Tao yelled. Xiumin pouted and looked at me. 

"Tch, nono! Nobody is cuter than Baozi!" I grinned and patted his head. Everyone looked so well dressed but I still felt insecure. 

"Where's Subin-unnie?" I asked, looking around. 

"I'll go get her now," Suho smiled as he walked over to the direction of where Unnie's room was. During that time, everyone was chatting amongst eachother. I was enjoying the little conversations everyone had till I 'overheard' Juna's conversation with Lay. 

"Oppa, do I look y in this dress?" she questioned. I looked over at Lay to see his reaction. He gulped his saliva and scratched the back of his head. 

"Y-yeah, you look great," he replied with sort of a dence smile. I couldn't help but giggle at the way Juna kinda got rejected. The members looked at me as if I was crazy. All eyes were on me until we noticed Suho escorting Subin over with one arm as she laughed during her entrence.

"Woah Unnie, you look stunning!" I complimented her with two thumbs. She giggled and walked over to me and gave me a hug.  

"Where shall we eat tonight?" Luhan asked the group. Everyone looked around at eachother, seeing if anyone was going to make a suggestion. 

"BBQ'd meat?" Sehun asked with twinkles in his eyes. Luhan chuckled and hugged his dongsaeng. Everyone seemed pleased with the chosen meal so off we went. The closest barbeque restuarant wasnt that far so we all decided to walk there.

 

TBC

typing on my phone zzz T_T hope you guys like this update! I promise you guys I'll update again tomorrow! Going for a haircut in the morning and I have school the day after ugh nooo :( But I'll try and update atleast once or twice a week! Forgive me if I don't :( if i don't just assume that i'm a  lazy butthole or i'm studying my off LOLOL either way, if i dont update for a long time, feel free to scold me in the comments ^^ heheheheh anyways, I'm off for tonight >< Goodnight chingus and happy reading <3 :)