16.0

Sweet and Savoury

A/N; BORING CHAPTER AHEAD!


https://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=29g3cRQTBH8

Subin's POV

"I don't feel too well," Nana spoke as I watched her place her hand over her forehead. I watched her with a concerned look on my face but lightened up after Luhan decided to wait with her. Cutest couple hehe~ As everyone was boarding the roller coaster, one of the co-workers running it came up to our group.

"I'm sorry to break up your group kids but one of you is gonna have to sit alone," he claimed. We all looked at eachother.

"I guess I'll sit alon--" I suggested all of a sudden, the co-worker grabbed Juna's hand and dragged her into the seat next to the stranger. I could feel myself almost burst out laughing. We all quickly boarded the ride as I sat next to Yixing. He almost looked .. NO NOT THAT KIND OF ! Like, without Juna being stuck onto him all the time. I heard him let out a loud sigh as I giggled a bit. I turned over to look at him and saw his face.

I laughed louder and pouted, "What?" The ride began to move as we heard the speakers behind us yelling, "Have fun!" I eagerly watched as the rollercoaster made its way steadly up the long hill. The moment we had reached the top, everyone was already screaming at the top of their lungs, especially Chanyeol and Kris who were sitting behind us.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Kris yelled in a loud manner. I began to crack up laughing as I turned around and saw Kris's face change as the rollercoasted leaned down slowly and eventually a falling sensation hit all of us. I closed my eyes as tight as I could and screamed. The ride went through several ups and downs before going into the major loop. Without knowing, I grabbed the hand beside me tightly and screamed for the jabillionth time. I grinned like no tomorrow. I felt on top of the world. It felt as if all the pain from my past was lifted off my chest and I was free ever so more. The ride eventually came to an end and everyone was leaving the ride. I still had a grin pastered to my face.

"Do you like my hand that much?" I heard Yixing say beside me. I looked over to him as he was flashing his godlike dimple along with a playful smirk.

"What? Hand? What are you talkin--" I looked down and noticed I was still holding his hand tightly and turned a pale pink and let go as I quickly got off the ride to avoid the awkward questions and such. I could feel his presence behind me, trying to catch up as I powerwalked my off all the way to Nana. I let out a loud and obvious cough to get her attention.

"UHHH HEY NANA!" I spoke while embracing her with a hug. She smiled at me and stood up.

"Are you feeling better? I asked her with worried look while biting my lip.

"Yeah, I am," she assured me as she held both of my hands. I looked away from Nana as I heard a phone ring from behind me. I turned around to see it was Juna's phone.

"Yobuseyo?" She questioned.

"Oh, Appa. I'm just at Jeju with some friends, waeyo?"

"Bwoh?! I have to leave now?! But I--" Juna threw a small tantrum before she noticed we were looking at her as she sighed in defeat.

"I have to go," Juna said looked away in a pissed off expression.

"Awww where to?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"I have some family business to do at home, so I have to leave early...."

"When are you going? Lay asked. Who cares where shes going.

"I have to leave now.." Her eyes twinkled with sadness Which was gross not to mention and she pouted and Lay.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAA--" I accidently yelled out.  Everyone looked at me, including Nana. "YEAHHHHHHHHHH COTTON CANDY OVER THERE!" Ohhh I nailed that save. Everyone looked at me as if I was weird while Suho and Nana just laughed. We decided to leave early since Juna had to go and I wasn't too happy about that. Noooooo T___T I barely got to go on any rides :( I pouted to myself as we all walked back to the limo. All until someone shoved me from behind, causing me to twist my ankle. And that someone being Juna.

"ARGHHH SUGAR COOKIES!" I yelled.

"Subin-ah! are you okay?!" Xiumin asked as he came to my side, along with Suho. Aish, why am I so clumsy.

"Um yeah, it's okay hahahaha, lets just get back to limo," I suggested quickly as Suho helped me up.

The ride back was fairly quiet. I boredly rested my hand on the side armrest and looked out the window and watched as we drove past the beautiful ocean. I began to grow tired as let out a loud yawn. I looked over and saw Nana resting her head on Luhan's shoulder. Dawwwww cute.

 

"Subin-ah...wake up..we're here."

"Mmmm Nana... Another 5 minutes.." I replied and began to toss and turn as I accidently bumped my head.

"Owwwww," the both of us complained.

"It's not Nana. It's Lay," his soothing voice comforted my ears. I bit my lip and and opened one eye. I jumped a little when it actually WAS him.

"Hows your ankle?" He asked as he flashed his uplifting smile. Well, better now because you're here. Umphhhh.

"Yeah, it's alright now haha, let's go," Lay extended his arm out to help me get out of the limo. I hesistantly placed my hand over the top of his and as he guided me out of the car.

"Did you wanna get washed up? Suho-hyung said we're all gonna meet up in their room and do some other stuff." That was the longest thing that dimple boy ever said to me.

"Oh, um yeah, sure!" And leaving it as that, we left and went to our own rooms.

 


i have writers block ;______; sorry and i've been busy on the weekends :{ I went to a kpop workshop ft. Johnny and Will OHMAGAWD THEY'RE SO KAWAII I CANNOT HAHAWFKLSAMFKLAMDKLAMLAHAAHHAHAHA anyways I'll try and update as soon as possible. Pls i still love you all