2.0

Sweet and Savoury

(Music playing in the shop-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOYh5dnkqg ) 

Nana's POV

"Unnie Unnie! Hurry! The customers gonna be here any minute!"

"Come help me finish packing these Nana!" 

If you're wondering. Do I bake? Hahaha no. Well, Subin unnie is still trying to teach me. Personally, I think I'm decent, but I'm not as good as her. Still, I being a waitress is fun. Within all the rushing into preparing these cupcakes for our customer, I heard a chime from the front, signalling Unnie and myself that the customer was here. I quickly paced myself to the front and greeted the customer. 

"That'll be 46,746 won please madam." After all the flibber-flabber, jibber-jabber of giving her the cupcakes and such, Unnie continued baking at the back as I kept lookout at the front for any more customers, as I turned the music up and sang along. 

jibe gajima baby
noege jul sonmuri yogi itneunde
onereun jibe gajima baby ye~
nado sireun iksukhaji anhayo sweet heart~

I whipped out my phone to check if there was any left messages and just as I thought, none.

"He still hasn't texted you yet Nana?" Subin questioned suddenly as she came to the front and sat down with me. 

"Nope..Hes probably just busy, right?"

"Yah, Nana.. Don't you think you should meet up with him and talk to him about it? I mean, hes your BOYFRIEND afterall..C'mon, unnie knows best." I decided, what the hey? Unnie was right. He was my boyfriend, so I guess I'd have the right to talk to him if there was anything wrong, right? Subin patted my back and went to the back, to leave me in peace to call him. 

 

"Y-yobuseyo?"

"Nana?"

"Mm.yeah..Are you free later today?"

"Uh..sorry, I have a business meeting later." I swallowed my tears and tried really hard not to sound hurt from his rejection to see me.

"How about tonight?"

"I'll be on my way to Canada by then for a month. A business confrontation so um..maybe some other time, yeah?"

I hung up. I didn't wanna start crying, especially at work.

"Juhgiyo?~ (Excuse me)" I snapped out of my depressing moment as I noticed several customers that walked in--WAIT...ISN'T THAT-- 

 

Subin's POV

After I went back into the kitchen to take out my macaroons from the oven as I overheard Nana's shaky voice as she was talking to Minjae, her boyfriend. y little piece of shi-- ugh. What kind of guy treats her woman like that?! It's okay Subin, just keep your cool and bake.  

"Juhgiyo?~" I heard from the front. 

"I should quickly finish these and display them at the front," I spoke to myself. 

 

Lay's POV

As we were on our way to the cafe that Director Kim suggested us, I think some of the fangirls noticed us and followed us there. Wait scratch that. I KNOW that some of the fangirls spotted us because Tao decided to roll the window down and wave to them yelling, "Saranghaeyo!" Aish Tao...  Literally the moment that we got out of the car, we were swarmed.

Everyone seemed to have made it into the shop besides..

"LUHANNN GEGE, SAVEE MEEEEEEEEE" Xiumin shouted. Everyone started to chuckle, including myself. Eventually, we managed to achieve Xiumin from the wave of fangirls. 

"Juhgiyo?" Suho asked. 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" The pette looking girl screamed and clinged onto Suho. 

"OMG NO, ANOTHER FANGIRL," Kai squealed. Just as I thought. 

"Omo.. Yah,, Nana?! Wheres Subin?" Suho exclaimed. Everyone looked stunned.

"You know her hyung?" Chen asked as he looked around. All of a sudden, all the fangirls from behind us busted into the shop yelling 'Oppa' and grabbing a hold of us. 

 

"Yah, Nana. Whats going out there?" A mysterious voice appeared from the kitchen. Her face seemed shocked at what was happening to us. Next thing you know, she grabbed a bread knife and started flailing it in the air. All the fangirls seemed shocked and eventually ran out. 

"Next time, come back here as customers or else all of y'all are getting a beating!"  The girl that was named Nana let out a large sigh as she gave the other girl a smile. 

"SUBINNNNN, I missed you!!" Suho yelled. Subin chuckled and gave our Hyung a hug. 

"Oh sorry guys, this is Kim Subin and Soo Nana. I met Subin while I was travelling in Australia and Nana is family friends with me."

"Small world," Nana replied. I don't think anyone noticed me since all the members seemed so eager as to what they were ordering or getting to know the two workers here. As usual, I didn't really care. I only came here 'cause everyone else is going.

"Are you ordering anything Lay?" Subin asked. I blinked a couple of times.

"How do you know my name?"

"Uhh, who doesn't know your name? You're apart of EXO?" she scoffed. I didn't know how to reply. Should I be happy that I'm playing my part in EXO correctly or the fact that she scoffed at me. 

"No thanks Noona, Lay hyung doesn't like pastrys that much," Sehun answered for me. The little yet furious girl by the name of Subin stared at me, as if she was looking into my soul.

"Uhhhhh Sehun-sshi, Lay-sshi," Nana laughed nervously

"What?"

"Subin-unnie doesn't like it when people refuse to try something before turning away from it," Nana spoke nervously as she hid behind Suho.

Just as I stood up to say something, Subin spoke.

"You know what? Since you guys are close friends with Suho and well, beside the fact that you're EXO, I'll give you one of each maracoon and package it for y'all to take!" she offered generiously. 

"Wahh really Noona?!" Tao yelled out of excitement. 

"Maracoons aren't my style," Kris said cooly and we all knew from exo showtime, our reality show, that it was always vice versa of that.

>>fast forward<<

Subin's POV

The boys seemed like they were enjoying them, which made me happy. And seeing Suho again sure made me feel better, knowing that I can go to someone whenever Nana's busy at home or Hyung's too busy to talk on the phone. Lay didn't seem to fond being here though, since his expression looked so dead. Aish, he needs to lighten up. 

 H'es lucky hes cute though..ANYWAYS.

 


 Sorry if this chapters a little boring or whatever :( Trying to introduce everyone and stufffffff but I promise, it'll get more interesting next chapter ^^ Mimi out :l (Oh btw, my real names Mimi so feel free to call me Mimi-unnie rather than author-nim >:) LOL JKS do whatever, i'll still love you guys xoxoxoxox)