15.0

Sweet and Savoury

Subin's POV

I looked up at the guys and Nana and gave them a cheesy smile as they looked at me in shock.

"Woah...Noona is it just me or you got hotter x10?" Kai fanned himself. I became flustered and laughed until I noticed on the corner of my eye, the rest of the group. I turned my head and looked over and saw Juna hugging Lay's arm as she had that gross-like smile on her face. I rolled my eyes while I felt my heart sting. You could do so much better Yixing...

"Where are we going next?" Sehun asked as he kicked Kyungsoo's .

"SEHUN, STOP IT!" Kyungsoo yelled and shot him a look as Sehun backed out laughing. Everyone sat outside quietly while thinking what to do.

"H-how about the amusement park?" Nana suggested suddenly, making everyone look up. I smiled at the idea and nodded. The limo picked us up once again. While I sat next to the window and Lay, Nana sat next to Sehun and Luhan. And of course, Juna was sitting next to Lay as well.

"The ride might be a little long so get comfortable back there," the Ajusshi driving said before proceeding to the front seat. Everyone had their own conversations and enjoyed the ride till Nana's phone rang.

"Yobuseyo? Oh, Omma!" The chatted died down so that Nana could speak to her parents in peace.

"Yessss, I'm fine. We're just going to an amusement park at the moment...JINSU IS THAT YOU?!" Nana exclaimed all of a sudden and her eyes turned into cresent-moon like.

"Did you want to talk to Subin Noona?" She asked. I turned away from the window and looked at Nana with a massive smile, eagar to talk to Jinsu, her adorble 6-year old brother. She handed me the phone and I waited for him to speak first.

"Noooooooonnna!!!~~~" I heard a squeal through the other end. I laughed at his greeting.

"How's my favourite boyfie goingggg?~~~" I cooted. Everyone looked at me in shock, confused while Nana geniuely smiled.

"Noona! I miss you, come visit me soon! I've grown so much!" He said in an excited tone.

"Oh really now? All big and strong now?" I smirked. "Hurry and grow up faster so you can protect me~~" I cooted once more. Everyone looked at me in shock like I killed someone. Jinsu and I said our goodbyes and I handed Nana the phone. I giggled knowing what they were thinking and continued looking out the window again. Before we knew it, time flew quickly and we got to the amusement park. 2:19pm

"I WANNA GO ON THAT!" Baekhyun pointed at the large rollercoaster on our right.
 My eyes twinkled immediately, "YEAH! LET'S GOOOO!~" I agreed.

Nana's POV

I looked over at Luhan and saw his smile fade. Is he...okay?  We all walked over the the rollercoaster as everyone was about to go on till it hit me. Luhan was afraid of rollercoasters. I looked over at him and saw him looking hesitant. As everyone was about to board on the rollercoaster, I pulled Luhan out.

"I don't feel too well," I lied while I placed my hand on my forehead. He gave me a concered look and patted my head.

"Let's sit out then, okay?" He flashed his angelic-like smile as the both of us made it out of the line and waited for everyone else. We both sat in a shady-like area and watched everyone. 

"HAHAHA! Omg look at Kris's face!" I pointed out as the both of us laughed. Everytime he'd laugh my heart would just flutter everywhere. 

"Feeling any better Nana?" He asked me all of a sudden. I looked over at him and met with his eyes once more. I nodded slowly and looked back up at them.  

"So, what do you think of Juna?" I questioned Luhan. 

"She's nice and very gorgeous. She has a nice body and looks cute with Yixing-hyung as well," He said while tapping his chin. I could feel my shoulders fall down a little.

"But shes not my type," he said once again as he winked at me and walked over to the rest of the group. My poor heart, Luhan stop it..ahhhh.

AN; update! Typing on my phone D: So difficult T___T Sorry for the short and lame update guys! Having some family issues at home so yeah :( And I fell asleep this afternoon when I got home from the first day back to school again. Omg D: I'll try and update a longer chapter for you all <3 Love you guys ~