8.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3tjdaZLBU

Subin's POV

The whole room dropped silent the moment Soo Juna said, "Lay oppa and I are getting married." I was shocked for a moment, till Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up, waving their hands about.

"Aniya! Its just for the reality show, no biggie!" Chanyeol spoke as Baekhyun agreed. I nodded as I understood the situation till my eyes landed on Yixing. His eyes looked softer than usual which made me shiver, I don't know why.

"Oh..hyung, are you going to stay with us to eat before you leave?" I asked while taking a seat beside Xiumin. He lifted his head and smiled.

"Anni..have to get back to the wifey soon~Mianhae baby~" he pouted. I laughed at his reply wholeheartedly. and gave him a big hug.

"Remember, the weddings in 2 weeks time! You better be there~and Suho!" Suho lifted his head, looking at hyung.

"Yah, remember to look after Subin for me, okay Suho-dongsaeng?" Myungsoo hyung reminded.

"Of course I will!" Suho ensured. Eventually, hyung and I said our goodbyes as he told me things like, "Take care of yourself!" or "Don't do drugs!" and etc. During meal time, there was light chatter going on around the table as everyone was zoned into their own conversations until Ajusshi brought up his cup and tapped a spoon on the side of it to grab our attention.

"Kids! I have an announcement to make," he started off. "I have business to take care of back home so I'll be resigning you with another manager for 2 weeks."

"EH?!" EXO yelled.

"Good news is, for the first week, I have decided that you kids can go on vacation to..Jeju Island including Juna-sshi. Subin-sshi and Nana-sshi, you two can tag along if you wish." Nana and I looked at eachother.

"It's okay, we don't want to intrude..."

"Anni!" Lay yelled, shocking everyone.

"Uhh yeah, thats right..You guys should come too! C'mon Subin-ah!" Kris convinced. All the other members nodded and so did Nana.

"Yeah Unnie, now that I think about it..I want to go," Nana giggled. I sighed and finally gave in. Everyone looked happy within the group, besides that Soo Juna chick. Whenever I'd turn away, I could see her from the side of my pupil that she was giving me a look, not to mention a not-so-friendly look either.

"Then it's setlled! 1 week at Jeju!" Ajusshi cheered.

 >>fast foreward<<

It was the day of departure for EXO, Nana, Soo Juna and I to goto Jeju for our vacation. I reminded myself to stick a note on the cafe door early in the morning so the customers would know that we're out. Wahhhh Subin-ah, you're so cool, remembering to do that. Kekeke. Nana and I both planned that I would walk to her place in the morning to pick her up and of course greet her parents since I haven't seen them in a while.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomeoni, Abouji~" I greeted Nana's parents. They both greeted me with hugs and smiles. The warm feeling that I never had from my parents..

"Wah! We haven't seen you in a while Subin-ah! Are you doing well on your own?" Nana's mum asked as she carssed my cheek and smiled, showing the wrinkles in her eyes.

"Yes, I'm taking care of myself~" I bowed politely. "But eomeoni, where's Jinsu? I haven't seen him in a while," I pouted.

"Ahh, he still sleeping. Nana's probably saying bye to him while he sleeps, so he doesn't cry as much," aboji replied. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and nodded. I saw Nana coming out of one of the rooms as she was struggling with her bags. Her father quickly ran over and helped her to the door.

Nana's parents said farewell to us as we entered the taxi which would take us to the airport where we'd meet up with the rest of EXO and Soo Juna. I checked my watch: 4:07  Aigoo, I feel bad for the boys for waking up this early all the time to avoid the fans. We arrived at the airport and looked around for the boys.

"Oh Unnie, they're over there!" Nana pointed. I turned around and saw 12 guys and standing around. Nana and I quickly walked over with our luggage.

"Yo," I said cooly, flicking my bangs while taking of my sunglasses. Suho turned around and chuckled.

"Ready to go?" Kris asked as he was scrolling through his phone. Everyone nodded.

"Oh, what about Juna-sshi?" Nana questioned.

"It's better if she doesn't go with us," I thought. Aish! I'm such a terrible person, I'll take that back ;_;

"I'm here," she said in a blunt tone, standing behind Lay.

"Oh, right."

All of us walked over to the terminal as I walked with Kai, Sehun and Suho whereas Nana walked with Xiumin and Luhan. As everyone was boarding the plane, we looked for our seats. The plane seemed kinda empty since it was early in the morning. There were a few couples on the bus and a few fangirls that actually woke up this early to follow them but oh well.

"12C...12C...YES! WINDOW SEAT~" I cheered. I took out my phone and headphones and placed my bag on the top rack of the plane. I quickly got into my seat and looked outside. "Aishh, the wing seat again..Oh well~"

I noticed as the EXO boys eventually found their seats but Lay was nowhere to be found.

"Um, I think this is my seat," a familiar voice spoke behind me as I was looking out the window still. 

"Oh, Lay! Uh, sure sit down," I gestured him to sit beside me, on the middle seat. 

"Oppa, I'll sit next to you," Juna appeared from behind him. Seriously? This chicka needs to give him some space. And I swear to god, if she wasn't Lay's partner for the reality show, I would've knocked her out by now for using the word oppa so many times. 

"Please fasten your seatbelt and turn off electrical devices as the plane will takeoff shortly," the flight attendant spoke into the mic. I still had my headphones on and music was still playing but I heard her loud and clear. But the thing is, how does electrical devices even effect the plane? Why do they even have airplane mode if we can't use it. It's stupid if you ask me. 

"Excuse me miss but could you please turn off your electrical device?" One of the flight attendence ladies asked with the fakest smile.

"It's off, I'm just keep my headphones on to block the turbulance," I lied. Lay turned and looked at me as I continued looking at the attendent as she gave me this look but eventually bowed and left. I let out a sigh and took out my phone once again to choose a song. At this point, Lay was still looking at me. 

"What?" I asked, giving him a ":<" face. He chuckled and looked away. I smiled and continued doing my own thing until someone violeny kicked the back of my seat. 

"Yah hyung! Give it back!"

"No, it's mine."  I turned around to check what the commotion was and who kicked my chair and I was greeted by Sehun and Kai.

"Noona~ He took my toy!" Sehun complained as the both of them continued bickering and fight over the small toy. I looked over at Lay and the both of us mentally facepalmed.

"Aigoo, you two are acting like babies! Here, you can have noonas," I scolded them while giving Sehun my toy in the pocket infront of my seat. Sehun smiled and thanked me as I turned back and continued listening to my music as I lost myself in the rhythm/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3d_duTLi14

 

 

"Subin-ah," I heard while i preached my eyes open slowly. The first thing I saw was his sparkling eyes, curved into cresent-like moons. I smiled back at him until I realised I was leaning on his shoulder this whole time. I could have sworn I was resting my head on the window. I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit as I quickly got off his shoulder.

"We're here. Let's go Juna," he spoked as he turned to Juna, leaving. I quickly grabbed my bags and followed them off the plane.


A;N : HEY GUYS~ I hope yous like this chapter ^^

omfg Juna seriously, stop follow Lay around zzz

like omg

Hopefully, I'll make the next chapters a little more fun~ and caution, there may be more Junlay as well as Laybin DEPENDS I DONT KNOW HAHAHA

omg but anyways, i have such a sore throat T_T for the past like few days and it's killing me :( School soon as well. You guys know those people that're like, "OMG WE DIDNT HANG OUT ALL HOLIDAYS~ I MISSED YOU" Then im just like:

 

anyways! I'll try and update another chapter like, right now hehehehehe

<3