7.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZepECQM-ZDU

"Woo! Feeling fresh!" I grabbed my larger bag and shoved some clothes and a towel to bring over for Nana. As soon I was done packing, I decided to check on Delight, to make sure that everything was locked up. As soon as I got there, I noticed a mercedes amg series c63 with tinted windows with a tall man in a suit infront of my cafe. What in the world..? I walked there and cleared my throat.

"Um, maybe I help you..?" I questioned. The tall man turned around, revealing his face.

"...Omo..YOU?!"

 

Nana's POV

"Nana-sshi~" Someone spoke as they tapped my shoulder. I cringed my eyebrows still having my eyes closed and rolled over.

"Mmmmm 5 more minutes mum..." I replied. I heard laughter from my reply. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sat up and noticed Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo looking at me smiling. I flustered in embarrassment and scratched my head.

"Where's Nana?" I questioned, looking and feeling worried. Kai-oppa explained that Subin-unnie left to get clothes for me to wear and change into Hehheheh, such a caring unnie! I got up out of bed and followed the 3 boys out to their living room. Everyone had seemed to be gathered in one room.

"I wonder when Lay's wifey is coming~" Tao chirped.

"BWOAH?!" I yelled, stunned. Everyone focused their eyes on me as I apologized and laughed.

"Yah, don't say that Tao! She's not even gonna be his wife, its just for a reality show," Chen corrected Tao.

"Reality show?" I asked as I took a seat on the couch next to Kris and Xiumin.

"Yup! Lay-Hyung's gonna be on We Got Married! We're gonna meet who hes gonna be with. Shes coming over soon!" Chanyeol explained. I nodded and smiled. oooo We Got Married! Everyone continued to chatter about the reality show and making some jokes towards Lay-oppa, which probably made him feel uncomfortable all until we heard a grumble.

"What was that?" Suho asked as everyone looked around.

"Sorry hyungs, I'm feeling hungry T____T" Sehun confessed. I chuckled as I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I'll cook!" I spoke. Luhan and Kyungsoo came over to help as well, which was nice.

>>fast foreward<<

*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

"I'll get it!" One of the boys outside yelled. Kyungsoo, Luhan and I were almost finished making breakfast.

"You guys can go out first, I'll set up the table and everything," I spoke as I patted both their shoulders. Kyungsoo nodded and walked out first, while Luhan stayed.

"The guests shouldn't be cooking or setting up the table," Luhan chuckled. I shook my head and told him it was okay. As I was trying to reach for the plates on the top shelf, I slipped and closed my eyes thinking that it was gonna be a painful slip.

"Nana-sshi, are you okay?!" Luhan whispered. I opened one of my eyes and saw myself in his hands. I quietly nodded as I saw his worried expression turn into a bright one, smiling at me.

"You have cute eyes Luhan-oppa," I blurted out. Realising what I said, I quickly stood up and went to set the table so that he wouldn't see my flusted face. Aish, pabo Nana! As soon as I stepped outside, I saw a tall, beautiful, not to mention thin girl mingling amongst the guys. Is this Lay's 'wife'..? Woahh, shes beautiful..

"Oh Nana noona! This is Yoon Juna noona. She'll be Lay's wifey for 1-2 months," Tao announced.

"Ohhhh I see! Unnie, annyeong!" I greeted with a bright smile and waved. Juna looked at me for a moment and looked away.  What the hell? I brushed off her rude greeting because it probably isn't something too eye-catching to fuss about. Everyone gathered to the table where the food was set up until the door bell rang again.

"That's probablt Subin unnie..." I spoke to myself. "I'll get it!"

I ran to the door in excitement and opened it. "Unnie~"

Subin Unnie laughed at my greeting and walked in, till all of a sudden I noticed that she was clinging onto someones arm.

"OMO!" I squealed as I caught all of EXO's attention, including Soo Juna & Lee Soo Man. 

"Myungsoo oppa! Is that really you?!" I asked in excitement as I escorted him into the dining area, along with Unnie. The oppa smiled and gave me a genuine hug. 

"Myung..soo? Oppa?" Luhan and Lay questioned at the same time as the both of them tilted their heads.

"Yah Nana, you've grown so much since I last saw you!" 

"Oppa, don't talk to me like I'm 7years old," I pouted. 

"Myungsoo hyu--oppa, I've grown more, right?" Subin unnie asked as she pulled her cutest pout face. Myungsoo oppa laughed at gave her a big hug. 

 

"Who's this person intruding our home?" Lay asked he continued eating is food, without looking up. 

"Oh, mianhae! This is my hyung--" Myungsoo oppa shot Unnie a look. "I mean, OPPA, Myungsoo," Subin introduced.

"You remember Suho, right bro?" Subin asked in english. Oppa nodded as he walked over and headlocked Suho. 

"YAHHHH, so grown now Suho-dongsaeng!" Oppa chuckled as Suho struggled getting out of his headlock. Subin Unnie and I let out wholehearted laughs as my eyes landed on Soo Juna..'Unnie'. I noticed her let out a scoff. Bwoh? This chick I swear..does she not have any manners?! 

"So oppa, what brings you here, visiting us?" I questioned. Unnie let out a creepy kind of laugh and began to nudge Oppa as she wriggled her eyesbrows like a maniac. 

"Well, I wanted to come visit Subin of course!" Myungsoo replied letting out a nervous yet unstable laugh.

"Yah, don't dawdle with the news hyung, tell them!" Unnie hurried her brother.

"Arasso, Arasso! Well, I'm getting married soon and I decided to drop by to hand out invitstions!" Myungsoo oppa announced. Everyone let out "ohs" and "ahs" and "wows" and "congrats"!  Till she spoke. 

"So what? It's just a wedding. Lay oppa and I are getting married soon!" Soo Juna cheered for herself.

 

"What?" Subin unnie questioned, leaving the whole room quiet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER ZZZZ 

Pls forgive me T____T this is only a short update but I'll make sure that the next one comes out quick and longer! See you guys soon and happy reading! ~ 

P.S - typing on my phone zzz because I wanted to finish this chapter before I sleep :3