5.0

Sweet and Savoury

(Listen to this while reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alZ9hvgfIk4)

Luhan's POV

Since Suho-hyung told me to go with Nana, I went. I looked on my side and saw her looking down at her feet with her head down.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked. She looked up at me all of a sudden which made me flinch a little.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm fine..." She said in a mumble. "HAHAHA but anyways!" She began and laughed half-heartedly. Honestly, her aroma was disgusting. Personally, I'm not really fond with the smell of alcohol, especially when it's from girls. But I can't be the one to judge or change her.

"So uhm..H-how did you meet you Suho?" She stuttered.

"We're in the same band. How could we not know eachother?" I replied. She let out an extremely obvious nervous laugh and her head drooped back down. I didn't want to sound rude or anything but it was an obvious reason to her answer. Anyways, after an awkward walk, we reached the convienent store. The both of us walked in, being greeted by an ajhumma.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Nana bowed while passing her, as I too, did the same.

"Aspirin...ah should I buy soup for Subin unnie as well...oh but she doesnt like that kind...aish!" Nana was mumbling and talking to herself. "Its okay, you don't need to buy soup or anything. We have some back at our place. Just buy some medicine." She looked at me and nodded quietly. After we decided what to get, she paid and we started to head back to the dorm. I looked over at her again and saw her shivering.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"Oh nono! I'm fine, it's oka--" Before she could finish her sentence, I took off my jumper and placed it over her.

"Don't be so stubborn Nana-sshi." She looked up at me and grinned. I didn't notice how pretty her eyes were. Not to mention she had the cutest nose. Aiya, what am I thinking.. Without realising, I was chuckling at her as we continued walking. It was breezy and before we knew it, snow was falling down. I looked down at the small girl and saw her smile fade.

"What's wrong Nana?"

 

"..Y-y-y-YOO DOOJOON?!" Nana yelled. The person turned 90 degrees to his left and looked at the both of us. He looked at Nana, then over to me. At this point, I was extremely confused as what was going on. The guy named 'Doojoon' was standing next to a slim young lady wearing a extremely tight dress. The both of us walked over to those two.

"n-n-Nana?" he stuttered.

"Oppa, whos this ugly girl?" The girl on his right asked while rolling her eyes.

"Doojoon, y-you said that you were..in Canada...and why are you with her?" Nana asked while he voice cracked during her speech.

"uh...w-why are you with him then?!" Doojoon asked as he stuck his finger out at me. Rude.

"Omo! Aren't you Luhan oppa?! FROM EXO? OMO!!!! YOU'RE SO HOT!" The chick yelled. I looked over at Nana. She tried to look calm but I could tell that she was extremely upset and angry. Doojoon began to laugh.

"Nana. I was going to tell you that we were over, but you were always so clingy. I want a mature girl in my life. Shes obviously way better than you. Smarter as well! All you do is work in a cafe, tch. In a way, I'm kind of glad that you found out this way, that way you can see that I'm with a better girl than you--" Before this he could finish his sentence, I punched him which made him fall.

"Luhan..." Nana spoke.

"Oppa!" The chicked yelled and went down to help Doojoon. Nana got down as well and landed a slap on the girl's face into another dimension. She got up and stepped on Doojoon's chest with her 6 inch heels, grabbed his collar and bent down.

"Make sure that I never see your disgusting face again, DooJoon," Nana spoke and walked off ahead.

"Aish, !" the girl yelled. I eventually catched up with her since she probably didn't know the direction. The rest of the walk home was quiet. It was all until we made it infront the lobby of our (EXO's) appartment which was where she broke down.

"N-Nana, are you okay?! D-Don't cry!" With that being said, she cried even louder and jumped up and down, flailing her arms around. I held both of her arms and pulled her for a hug as she sobbed on my chest.

"He wasn't worth it...Don't let it get to you. Think of it as another oppurtunity to meet someone worth more than him. People like him are scum...no....WORSE than scum! People like him make me want to punch a wall!" I yelled, eventually making myself furious. Nana looked up at me and wiped her tears away then patted my head, which made my heart move a little with the way she looked up at me.

"You shouldn't be upset either. It's okay...I can get over it. That relationship was stupid anyway.."

I continued hugging her a little longer without realising as she was whiping her tears away. I ruffled her hair and the both of us made our way up. I grabbed my eyes to unlock the door and was greeted by one of our dongsaengs, Sehun.

"Hyung! You're back!" he yelled and gave me a hug. I laughed and patted his head.

"How's Subin? And the other hyungs?" I asked.

"All of the hyungs are sleeping and Subin noona is sleeping in the guest room.Nana Noona, you can stay in Subin's room for tonight. You should rest as well Hyung, its late!"

"Sorry for intruding..." Nana spoke as she dropped her head down.

"It's okay Noona! A close friend of Suho-umma is a close friend of ours!" Sehun replied cheerfully.

Sehun and I sneaked back into our rooms without waking any of the hyungs. I crawled into my bed feeling relieved that the day was over. I was about to fall asleep, the last thing I thought about was her face..


EHHH I hope this chapters okay for you guys D: such tension and surprise guest from Doojoon! SORRY GUYS FOR USING HIM AS THE BAD GUY :((((( I personally love him a lot as a bias but yeah D:

but OMG THAT RANDOM HE WAS OUT WITH D:< Nana was all like:

THEN LUHAN WAS LIKE :

Then Luhan and Nana were like in the end:

WILL THE LUNA COUPLE EXSIST?! Or... does it already exsist? >:O

 

HEHEHE Bye guys C: