11.0

Sweet and Savoury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdU0eCcPGsk

Subin's POV

"Table for 15 please ajumma~" I asked politely as she gave me a smile, showing the wrinkles that marked her eyes and led us to our seats. I sat next to Kyungsoo and Nana and of course, Lay and Juna would be sitting infront of me. Everyone shifted into their seats, still chatting amongst eachother. We ordered our foods and waited patiently till Kyungsoo turned to me and smiled. We stared at eachother for a little while until I bursted out laughing followed with him chuckling.

"So Subin-ah. Do you have any talents other than baking?" He asked. I tapped my chin and looked up at  the ceiling.

"I used to play the violin when I was younger and I learnt how to play the guitar and ukulele during my highschool years. I can sing a little I guess but not as good as you for sure Kyungsoo!" I replied with a satisfied tone at my answer.

"Woahh, you sing?" Chen asked.

"Like I said, I'm not that great hahaha," I scratched the back of my head with a smile.

"I want to hear you sing! Can we hear you sing Subin-ah?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ehh? No way!" I objected the idea shyly.

"Let's go karaoking after!" Kris suggested.

"Yeah!!" Everyone agreed. I facepalmed myself in embarrassment and pouted at Kyungsoo, making him laugh. The food arrived after a short while and Suho and Kris began placing the meat onto the barbeque. Everyone looked at the meat cooking, eager to eat it. I gulped my saliva while watching it sizzle. Just you wait, you'll be in my stomach in no time kekeke! While ymy lips, my eyes trailed up to Lay's face. ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Juna next to him.

"Oppa, do you want me to feed you?" She asked with a sweet tone, looking as if shes ACTUALLY a kind and genuine person.

"Oh, it's fine Juna-sshi, you don't have to." OOOHHH REJECTED~ Without realising, I was smirking and looking at their direction, making the two of them curious as to what I was thinking.

Nana's POV

The meat finally finished cooking and Suho placed 2 pieces of meat into Tao's bowl as his face immediately lifted in joy.

The chatter died down as everyone was enjoying their food peacefully.

"Nana, can you pass me the water bottle?" Luhan asked from across the table. I shoved a spoon full of rice in my mouth and picked up the water bottle and handed it to him. Our fingers touched with made me linger a little. I flustered at our hand contact and handed over the bottle quickly. I quickly looked away so that he wouldn't see me blushing and continued chewing, showing only the left side of my face. After my /blushblush/ moment with Luhan, I replayed the scenario in my mind and giggled a little as I looked around the table. First people that I noticed were Lay and Juna.

"Oppa~ Say Ah~~" She cooted. I choked and threw up in my mouth a little. Lay awkwardly opened his mouth as Juna fed him. NOOO LAY! SHE'S POISONING YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! I thought.

"Awwww," Chen and Chanyeol cooed. I looked over at Subin Unnie and watched her lean her head down a little. She looked..upset.. Woah... No way.. Does she have a thing for.. I looked over at Unnie again and saw her glancing at Lay. Woah, no way. No no no no no Nooo way!

"Lay, can you pass me the water over there please?" Unnie asked all of a sudden. Juna passed Unnie the bottle.

"Take it," she replied bluntly as she practically threw the bottle at Unnie as the water ended up spilling all over her long skirt. Everyone stared at the scenario wide eyed.

"Omo! I'm sorry! My hand slipped," Juna apologized with an angelic look as she bowed at Unnie several times.

"It's fine Juna! It's not your fault, things happen," Lay spoke. She smiled a little to thank Lay for standing up for her.

"Who said you could accept her apology for me?" Subin Unnie said as she stood up. I don't know why but I felt bad of Lay oppa but at the same time, agreeing with Unnie 110%.She excused herself as I trailed behind her to the bathroom.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WqEp8nbgPg (listen for this part~ c: )

"Unnie..Are you okay?" I asked softly. She looked at me and laughed.

"I'm great~ Why wouldn't I be? It's just a little water, its fine," She ensure while she grabbed some paper towels and tried drying her skirt. I let out a sigh and sat up on the counter.

"I meant about Lay-oppa.." She looked at me suddenly as if I told her I murdered someone.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Unnie...Don't you like him?"

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about Nana?" I cleared my throat a little and told her to stand aside. I began to imitate everything she did and how she looked at Lay oppa and how she talked to Juna before. I made a serious face and copied the way Unnie stood when she was speaking to Lay.

"Who said you could answer for me?" I immitated. Subin Unnie looked away with her face filled with guilt.

"Aish! I don't know how I feel about him. And does it really matter if I like him or not? Theres no point anyways...Hes better off having Juna," she replied to me, making my heart hurt a little.

"Unnie, I know how that feels but remember? Juna and Lay are a fake couple!" She shook her head at me and smiled.

"Don't worry, its fine. Lets get back to them now."

 


UGH IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPDATE THIS ;_; Sorry if this is kind of a bad chapter :( I couldn't really think of anything but I promise that the chapters ahead will be more interesting! xooxox Stay tuned ~ :)