1.0

Sweet and Savoury

Subin's POV

*beep beep* *beep beep* >>ugh it's 5:30am already?<<  I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to look out the window. "The sun isn't even up yet," I complained. After 5 minutes of complaining, I got out of bed and started getting ready for work. Yes, it's the same old, same old day. I wake up, get ready for work, Nana and I walk to work together, finished work at 7 then go home. Don't take it the wrong way but I love work! It's just the stupid routine everyday. -sigh- I miss hyung. I wonder when hes gonna visit.. During my little daydreaming session, I heard someone knocking on the door. 

"YAHHH UNNIE, WAKE UP!" an awefully familiar voice called from the front door.

"Yeah yeah, lemme just grab my keys and coat Nana!" I replied. 

 

Walking to work everyday wasn't actually half bad. Watching all the ajummas set up their stalls and whatnot. 

"Oh! I nearly forgot! I needa buy some stuff for the cafe from the convience store. Nana, go and open and set up everything first. Did you want anything for breakfast?" I asked with a smile. 

"I'm fine Unnie! Make sure you come back quickly okay? We still need to prepare those cupcakes for that large order we didn't finish off last night! He's picking it up at 9am!" 

I nodded, handed Nana the keys as we parted ways, for now. Since I was alone now, I decided to listen to some music so I'd feel less...lonely. 

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8eFKBhgGhI << 

Even thought it was snowing and it seemed gloomy, it felt like a great day to listen to this song. I made my way around the convience store, looking for what I need to buy. 

"flour...icing powder...oh! strawberries and blueberries also!" As I was grabbing my ingredients, I accidently bumped into someone. 

"Oh, I'm sorry dear!"  a man with a deep voice spoke.

"Gwenchana ajusshi," I bowed politely.

"Hey! Don't you own that cafe down the road? Man, I heard it was really good but I don't know the phone number! I was planning to order for my boys."

"Thats not a problem, I think I have a business card somewhere in my coat.." I took out my headphones (to be polite) and dug into my pockets, checking if I have a spare card anywhere.

I took out the little vanilla-cream colour card and gave it to the Ajusshi.

"My apologizes. My names Lee Soo Man by the way!"

I bowed out of courtesy and introduced myself. "Kim Subin."

"It's been delightful to meet you Yubin-sshi. I'll definitely make an order soon but right now, I'm in a hurry. So carry on dear." 

The both of us said our farewells as I continuted buying what I needed to and quickly made my way back to the cafe.

 

"Unnie, what took you so long?" Nana asked curiously as she was wiping the tables.

"It was 10 minutes Nana," I chuckled. "But yeah, sorry. Met a customer that wanted our number of the cafe so he can order later." Nana nodded and continued preparing. I made my way to the back to continue from where I left off, designing and baking the 50 cupcake treats one of our customer ordered. 

>>fast forward<<

Yixing's POV

 

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla

 

"Good job everyone! We're done for today. Remember, come back to the studio at 8am tomorrow to get ready for the photoshoot!" Our instructor reminded. Wasn't long until all the members, including myself dropped down onto the dance floor from exhaustion. 

"Luhan gege, I'm so tireeddddd," Xiumin whined. 

"I am too Xiumin. Ahh, not to mention hungry as well!"

"I feel like cake!" Kai yelled. Everyone seemed thrilled at that idea, but me.  All of a sudden, our manager walked in.

"Cake you say? Theres this daebaek cafe downtown. You guys can check it out if you want. And good job kids. You guys can go home for now or do whatever, just beware of the fangirls. "

"But Lay-hyung doesnt really like pastry sweets.." Baekhyun sighed. Thats right, I didn't really like pastrys. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, you name it. It was something I wasn't really fond of, ever since I was young. And no, I'm not a cold-blooded vampire if you're thinking, "Who doesn't like sweets?!" 

"It's okay. I'll tag along with you guys, I don't mind," I replied while I was pulling myself up. Everyones expression 'magically' lightened up.

Today was a farely short day. Or well, morning. Since we started training from 5 and finished around..whats the time now? 9:47am? Then again, we still have alot of things that need to be done but it does feels like a tonne was lifted off our backs since we just finished the Miracles in December album and all. I decided to take a shower before heading out, because going out all sweaty and stuff doesn't seem right, yknow? 

 


yeeeeeeeeeeeey. thats the first chapter, done! I hope you guys enjoy :333333