14.0

Sweet and Savoury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJVEGTJ75M

Subin's POV

"Yah, wake up.." I heard. The Sun was hitting my face directly so I rolled and covered myself with the blanket.

"5 more minutes..." I replied.

"It's me, Yixing," the voice said once more. I opened my eyes almost right away and slowly took the covers off my head as I heard giggles, as it turns out to be Nana. I gave her an, "are you serious?" look as she began to crack up. I shook my head and laughed as well. I turned over and checked my phone. 10:07am.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh," I complained.

"When did you sleep last night Unnie?" Nana asked. I began to think about from last night and smiled.

Lay suddenly wrapped his armd tightly around me as tears quietly slid down my face. I didn't realise that I was crying. He began to my back and hugged me tighter. I felt safe..secure in his arms. His scent lingered in my nose as I whiped the tears off my face.

"I..I'm okay.." I insisted. I pulled away from his hug and gave him a smile. 

I could feel my cheeks beginning to burn up and shook my head as Nana gave me a weird look.

"Well anyways, we're going out soon so get ready," she told me as she walked to the door again. I got up from my bed and screamed really loudly.

"WHAT IN THE-- Why did you scream Subin?!!" Nana exclaimed out of shock as she clutched her chest. I began to stretch and smile.

"To get you back from what you said ealier," I winked as she left, still in shock. I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and tied up my hair in high pony-tail. I wore a pair of beige jeans along with a button-up shirt and a black jumper along with hightops. Nana and I were the first ones to wait for everyone. Knowing us, we were both on our phones. Nana was playing games while I decided to text Myungsoo-hyung. I scrolled through my contacts list and saw the ridcidulous ID name he made it.

To: My one and only, Myungsoo~~~~ I rolled my eyes at his name once more and smiled.

>Morning Loser. So what's going on at your wedding? Do I have to go up and talk as well? -____- 

I locked my phone and looked up and saw Kai, Kyungsoo and Chen come out of their room. They all greeted Nana and I with a bright smile as we did the same. Kai came over and linked his arms with me and gave me a cheesy smile.

"Hi noona~~" I gave Kyungsoo a look as he place fingers on the bridge of his nose and shook his head. I let out a heartwarming laugh and felt my phone buzz as I unlocked it again while Kai was leaning his chin on my shoulder to see what I was doing.

From: My one and only, Myungsoo~~~~

Hey, that's not a nice way to greet your god :( Just kidding hehee but you can bring another guest if you want. Each of our guests get a 1+ so I'm assuming you're bringing Nana? Unless you have a boyfriend..

I rolled my eyes once again and felt the phone buzz once more.

From: My one and only, Myungsoo~~~~

OH MY, DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME OMG I'M GONNA BASH HIM WHATS HIS NAME?!

I erased his ID name and changed it as I sighed once again. "Aish, this knuckle head," I said to myself as Kai was giggling.

To: Idiot poop

Boyfriend? pfsh, I'm an alpha wolf! And of course, I'll bring Nana! Anyways, busy today. Talk to you later, love you loser.

I looked up from my screen and saw Suho and Kris being the last people to come out. I looked over to my right and saw Juna and Lay talking about something that was probably really uninteresting by the way Lay was laughing because he wasn't showing his genuine smile. "Sigh...oh well," I thought.

"So where are we heading to today?" Chen asked with his goofy like smile. I looked over at Kai, as he was still hugging my arm, I stealthy pulled away from him and clung onto Suho as he patted my head. I heard Sehun sneeker from behind me as Kai stood there by himself.

"Let's go shopping!" Juna suggested. Nana and I looked at eachother at almost an instant and made a face, causing us to both laugh at our similar reactions.

"Sure, why not?" Suho smiled down at me.

 

 

"KRISSS BUY ME GUCCI!" Tao squealed.

"No," Kris replied with a stoned voice while Tao was doing buing buing.  The store was fairly big, the food court was smack bang in the middle as there were two long shopping strips running from the opposite end from where we were standing.

"Nana, I wanna go to the sports shop over there!" Xiumin whined and pulled her hand with him as Luhan, Chanyeol, Tao and Kai followed along behind. The rest of us decided to walk around and meet up with them later. Juna would literally stop at any shop that had, "NEW COLLECTION" in a big, fine printed letters. Within every shop we visited, she'd come out with 2 bags, minimum.  Why can't she be like Suho? Rich but a good person.. oh my.. if Suho read my mind right now.. omg Mianhae hahahaahhhah. We stopped by a cute little store that sold cute outfits and acessories. I stopped a cute collared top on the corner of my eye and ran to it while everyone else was following Lay and Juna.

My eyes sparkled a little at sight as I grabbed it and took it to the dress rooms to try on. I turned around a bit to check once again to see how it looks on me before walking out. The moment I opened the changing doors, Yixing was the first person I saw, then everyone else. Their mouth was slightly open and Kyungsoo looked as if his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"So.. what do you guys think?" I heard the voice beside me. I turned my head and saw Juna in a sleak, short, white party dress that hugged her body, showing off all her curves and some of her cleavage. Thats who everyone was looking at, Juna. I smiled at myself and walked back into the dressing room. It's okay Subin, you look cute as hell! Get the shirt, it looks nice on you! Okay now take this off before they think you're stealing it.

I went to the counter and paid for my shirt, all until I realised that the group wasnt in the store anymore. I quickly made my way outside to see if they were there, but alas, nobody. I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue and decided to go and look for Nana and the others.

To: Nana-boo

Yah, where are you guys? The gang ditched me. T_T

I tapped my phone and wondered around for a bit until Nana texted me back.

From: Nana-boo

I'm at the arcade with the other boys, near the sports store from before. Hurry and come! Chanyeol and Kai are versuing eachother in that racing game you play! Keke hurry and come beat them unnie!~ :)

I smiled and quickly made my way to the arcade.

"YAH HYUNG, YOU CHEATED!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Kai, PFSH NO I DIDN'T! YOU'RE JUST BAD!" Kai yelled back. So it has begun. I chuckled and walked over to them.

"Oh, Subin-ah!" Xiumin smiled. I gave him a friendly smile and sat down on the machine beside Kai's and put in $3.

"Well? Don't just stand there? Verus me!" I laughed.


Late update, i know... Kill me :(