chap 7

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

While everyone were teasing Himchan for being "Umma" to you,EXO entered the class with bruises ans scratches that were healing at a very high speed.You and B.A.P apporached EXO who were sitting in their sits.Then B.A.P started throwing questions at EXO,just like how they throw questions at you earlier.

Himchan:"Hey what happen to you all?"

Jongup:"Gosh...those cuts and bruises are quite nasty.Did you either have a fight or else all 12 of you crashed at the exact same wall."

 But...EXO kept quiet,even the super over-protective-about-you Tao is quiet.

After a few seconds...

Yongguk:"Is it me or the wounds are gone?"

Still EXO's mouth is shut.

Before B.A.P could even continue pesturing EXO with more question,VIXX suddenly barged in the class,crashing down your class door and did a sudden attack on EXO(excluding Leo)and of course EXO defend themselves by attacking back.

(Leo POV)

"Huh the other members are going to fight agaist EXO again?Why can't they take a break for at least 1 day.Although EXO is our enemy,but I still hate it.Can we apperciate each other and not against each other?"I thought as I see the fight between my teammates and EXO.

While I was staring(blankly) at the fight,suddenly______was so pissed off that she flipped the table and landed right in between EXO and VIXX(or to be exact at the foot of EXO D.O and Ken.)

"Can you stop fighting?!?Already you all fighted during recess and now fighting in class?Did you know how many people you hurt,look behind you,some of them are injured!:"____yelled(and still yelling)

Great I like her attitude and she seem so cute while yelling.

Wait...did I just said cute?OMG...I think I really falling in love with her(or I should say love at first sight).I sounded so...cheesy just now...

(Back to you again...)

"... and btw,the discipline master just now pass by the classroom..."you said.

Hongbin:"Really?"

Himchan:"Yup..."

Ravi:"Uh oh...excluding Leo,VIXX we are screwed."

Tao:"Shut up!What about us?Now I really want to kick your ."

Ravi:"Even I held up a bug you will run away first."

Zelo:"Geez...chill,why the first day of school for EXO and VIXX is like ".

Leo:"Um...people...the discipline master...is in the classroom now..."

EXO+VIXX-1:"What?!?"(Then death glare at each other)

*Discipline master walking toward EXO+VIXX-1*

"You all, please follow me to the general office"he said.

(Baekhyun POV)

As soon as the dicipline master told us to go to the general office,EXO,VIXX and I were sent daggers at each other as we walked to the office.I seriously pity Tao since he may not be able to see____ for at least 2-7days.

True enough we got suspended for 1 week and Tao was outside the general office complaining about not able to see_____ for a week and as for VIXX,they still got Leo in school.

Aish...those stupid vampires still got 1 surviving member and us?We got none.

(N POV)

Hehe!Now that the entire EXO is also suspended from school,Leo can seize the chance to let ____ become his soulmate and not that Tao from EXO.OMG I cannot imagine Tao fell in love with____.Aiyo so weird.

Flashback...

Leo:"N hyung can I tell you something?"

Me(N):"Yup go ahead."

Leo:"I...um...I think I fell in love with_____"

Me:*cough cough*"You what?But nvm so long as you don't let that Dao or Tao aiya dunno what's the name from EXO to fall in love with____first.If he did,better attack him with that'rusty'little fangs of your ok?"

Leo:"But..."

Me:"No buts!Now bye bye need to go to the office now".

Leo"..."*sigh*

End of flashback...

When I replay the conversation I was like smiling like mad,even my members think I am crazy already.Geez...I'm feeling stupid right now.

Suddenly once we stepped out of the school compound,I yelled to everyone(EXO+VIXX)

Me:"I want a battle at the forest near this school at 12am!"

EXO+VIXX-2:"Whut?"


Hello~Lame chappie up!

Pls continue subscribing(and commenting and I dunt want to lose my subscribers though...)

And thanks to my 16 subscribers :)

SARANGHAEYO!

sry grandma craps