chap 6

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

As soon as Tao detected VIXX in the school compound,he immediately sent you and B.A.P back to class.You and B.A.P were curious so you all kept asking Tao what's happening and why must you and B.A.P must go back to class but he won't budge.

After all the questioning,B.A.P gave up and does not bother anymore but only you were curious so as soon as Tao disappeared from your sight, you secretly follow him untill Tao stopped beide EXO and you hid behind a pillar at least 1 meter away from EXO.

But somehow you were shocked as you saw another group of 6 boys as handsome as EXO walking towards EXO.Out of the 6 boys, one of them stepped out which you believe he does not want to be part of this instead,he kept staring at the pillar that you were hiding.

While you were thinking of the member that stepped out,you heard the conversation between EXO and VIXX(at that time you did not know who are VIXX)

Kris:"Well,well,well we finally met after 1 year.Am I right,VIXX?"

N:"Tch,I dun't even want to meet you and your stupid pack."

"Pack...PACK?!?That's werid"you thought but continued listening.

Just as Kris was about to interupt, a random student walked passed EXO and VIXX, carrying a bowl of piping hot soupy noodles.Just then the VIXX leader,N,lifted up the bowl from the student's hand and threw towards EXO.

But EXO dodged from the oncoming bowl of noodles and unfortunately landed on you, drenching you from head to toe and you smell just like the noodle and of course since the noodles is hot you screamed like some mad woman from mental hospital.

Sadly,no matter how loud you screamed, there was no one near you,B.A.P is in class,EXO and VIXX don't even care about you and continue fighting like street gangster,showing no mercy when comes to fighting or anything related to violence.

Just then, the VIXX member that stepped out,Leo,walked towards you,without asking whether you are ok or not,took out a piece of tissue from his pocket, he started wiping you till you were sparkling clean(maybe not that sparkling but 80% clean)

While Leo was cleaning you(and smiling at you which made you melt like ice cream), the other VIXX members suddenly stopped fighting and staring at you and Leo with eyes wide open till it can popped out of the eye socket and jaws dropped,wide enough for a fly to enter in.

While the VIXX members(excluding Leo) watching the scenario unfolding infront of them,EXO somehow find something fishy behind them,they slowly turned around and saw the unfolding scenario and had exactly the same reaction as VIXX(except for Tao)

As for Tao,he was so pissed off from what he saw,slapped Leo's hand from you at inhuman speed and strength(enough for anyone to fly away),causing Leo to fall on the floor which also caused him to start tearing in front of everyone,making some of the VIXX members conforting him while others were sending death glare at EXO and N giving Kris and Suho a I-declare-war face and those two nodded

Tao grabbed you by the wrist and brought you to the canteen sink to wash up.

While cleaning...

Tao:"Why did you let Leo touch you and why didn't you obey my instruction?"

You:"..."

Tao:"Faster give me a reason."

You:"..."

Tao:"FASTER GIVE ME A REASON!Are you mute or you don't understand what am I talking!"(Eyes flashed a dangerous red)

You:"OMG!You are really making me more pissed off,did you even know that you hurt someone that is not part of the fight you and VIXX had and btw,I saw everything behind the pillar."

Just as Tao was about to yell at you again,you finally stomped away from Tao and head back to class.

As you were walking back to class,you were thinking what did you saw just now when you and Tao were arguing at each other."Did Tao's eyes changed colour or am I just not awake"you thought,Each time when you replay the conversation in your head,your face always turned pale and legs goes jelly.

Once you stepped into the classroom and settle down,questions from B.A.P started throwing at you.

Daehyun:"Hey______.why are you drenched?"

Zelo:"Have you seen a ghost or what?You seem pale."

Youngjae:"You smelled like noodles from the noodle stall.Did you swim inside the soup base?"

Jongup:"Speaking of which,where is EXO?"

You:"Um...".

Just as you were about to reply to Jongup...

Himchan:"Agioo~are you ok?Why you looked so pale?"

B.A.P-1:"Yah!Kim Himchan! Are you______ mum?Or you want us to nickname you Umma?"

The other classmates in the class started teasing Himchan.While everyone in class teasing Himchan,EXO entered class with injuries,many peoples' eyes were wide open.


Chappie 6 is up!No more brain juice alrdy.

I most likly gg to update every sunday.