chap 8

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

(Leo POV)

Flashback...

N:"I want a battle at the forest near this school at 12 am!"

EXO+VIXX-2:"Whut?"

End of flashback...

Aish...that battle declarer leader of mine is declaring a battle between EXO and us again?Really crazy...had he forgot that I can hear from here...

(Back to you...)

*Time elsaped*

RING RING!!

"Yippie skippie peanut butter!School ended!!!"you yelled.

Just before you leave the classroom Daehyun called you.

Daehyun:"Hey______,do you want to play soccer with us at the soccer field opposiye this school?"

You:"Ok no problem!"

Once you and B.A.P reached the soccer field,Daehyun took out his soccer ball,ignoring the attire you and B.A.P were wearing to play soccer and played for 3h...

After 3h...

Daehyun:"Hey_____,want to stay at my house for dinner?"

You:"Ok sure!Why not?"

At Daehyun house...

You:"Daehyun...why is your mum not at home?"

Daehyun:"Oh she went Singapore for business"

You:"Singapore...I wish her good luck".

Daehyun:"Why...?"

You:"As Singapore is mainly towards an english speaking country".

Daehyun:"..."

After a few minutes later,Daehyun got up from the couch,walked to the kitchen and start to cook dinner.The aroma of the food was so nice that it makes your mouth watered and you ended up drooling.

While you were drooling over the aroma of the food,suddenly Daehyun yelled at you to come to kitchen.His yelling was so loud that your face ended up kissing the floor,causing Daehyun to burst into laughter and you were so embarrassed till your face turned as red as a tomato.

Daehyun:"Wow did the food really attracted you that much?Even there is drools all over your face..."

You:"YAH!JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE NOW!!"

Daehyun:"Take a chill pill and come to the dining table now."

You:"Fine".

*Time elasped*

You:"Bye Daehyun!!! See you tomorrow".

*Daehyun waved back at you,then he closed the main door*

While walking,you decided to take a longer routine home which needs to pass through the forest to your home and the duration is at least 2h.

12 am in the forest...

As you were walking out of the forest,you suddenly heard a loud bloodcurling howl coming from the left so you decided to follow the howl.Little did you know it led you to a empty patch inside the forest that has a battle going on between two immortals...werewolves vs vampires.

"Wait...?The vampires' faces are quite familiar despite the fact they have fangs sticking out of the mouths and eyes a different colour"you thought.

A few seconds later...

"OMG I remember now,they are VIXX-1(Leo is hidden at  the tree next to you)so that means...the werewolves are EXO?!?"you thought in your mind as your eyes widen in horror(and excitement)

Just then Leo from the tree he was hiding,he suddenly jumped down and landed beside you,nearly caused you to scream by he covered your mouth with your hand then slowly remove from you and then tell you this...

Leo:"______are you alright?Please dunt get frightened by us...".

You:"....am...am I dreaming?Are you  one of the creatures  too?"

Leo:".....yes...I am one of them..."(then show proof which is his fangs)

You:"c-cool?"

Before Leo could reply,the EXO and other VIXX members stopped fighting and came running toward you,kneeling on the floor,the entire EXO is in front of you but they didn't care.Some even begged you like crazy,especially Tao.

VIXX-1:"Please_____don't tell anyone,including B.A.P,what are we."

EXO:"Yes please____,dunt tell anyone."

You:"Okok chill,I won't tell anyone but EXO...can you go and wear some clothes please...I dunt want to see IT."

EXO:"Yes ma'am!"(Then dashed off)


Yo ppl! Early update cuz Im  free now and this coming sun im not free for some reason

(For my frens...got any hw?)