chap 14

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

Back in Got7's hideout...

"OMG! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT?? VIXX FREAKING BETRAYED OUR KIND!!! IM FEELING SUPER ASHAME OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW! ESPECIALLY IM THE ONE WHO TRAIN N!" JB yelled as he kicked down his bedroom door (aka the 2 jae bedroom)

"Hyung...chill every in this room is feeling really ashame about themselves right now." Youngjae comforted JB as he thought about the days that he train Hongbin.*

"No! Worse comes to worse,one of the VIXX member Leo is in love with a human girl and he's currently sharing with a filthy dog and another human!"JB continued. 

Just then Mark yelled from the living room...

"Jaebum! Are you freaking me? My apprentice is in love with someone and also stuck in a love square???".

"Duh isn't thats obvious" yugyeom replied from afar.

"Guys, everyone gather at the meeting room now!" JB yelled.

"Yes sir!"

In the meeting room....

Everyone was in the meeting room discussing about what should they do to VIXX as they betrayed their kind but out of all the idea they vomited from their mouth, the only solution that they think is the best to teach their betrayals is by war.

So Jr volunteered himself to write a letter to VIXX for a battle. 

Meanwhile in BTS hideout....

They also had the same reaction as GOT7 but they were more calm then them. Not knowing what they are going to EXO but Jin, their oldest member suggested an idea which is also to same as GOT7...war.

Back to your house...

You were wondering who is BTS and why did suho panicked and called Tao to sent us home and VIXX puking in the toilet currently as if they smell too much of rotten food.

Curiosity kills the cat so you decided to ask the yehet Sehun what is happening and other questions that are stuck in your head.

 Approaching Sehun slowly, you can see his face looking super duper worried. Gathering all your courage, you bombarded him will a lot of questions and he answered back honesty. 

The answer to my questions are:

-BTS is the guardian of werewolf

-Suho panicked because they are high rank wolves

-VIXX are currently puking cause high rank wolf are not their style.

After bombarding all your questions on him and  exchange for answers, you walked out of Sehun's zone and went back to your room thinking about the incident that caused Suho to panick and Sehun's answers.

Hi Im back!

Remember the *?

The next chap will be a bonus chap.

Bb