Chap 20

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

Once you and Daehyun got out of the house, you were wondering where on earth Daehyun is going since he does not have a driving license thus not able to drive his mom's car. Realising that you guys were heading no where, you finally asked Daehyun. 

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked. "Somewhere nearby my sweetheart". Daehyun replied.Upon hearing that specific word, you started blushing 50 shades of red. Hey who doesn't blush especially when your boyfriend says that to you. 

After walking for like don't know how long, you and Daehyun finally reached a small cafe that was near your school. But then, your eyes widen... since when your school has a cafe nearby. Just then, Daehyun said:" I don't think you know it but... this is the new cafe that I kept going for cheesecake since it is delicious and also the place where Himchan hyung recently help me buy cheesecake....". 

Now that explains why Daehyun has so many cheesecake at home.

Entering the cafe, you saw tables and chairs arranged neatly and each table has a white candle, unburned. On your right, there is a counter and beside it is a food display site with a variety of cakes from sponge cake to rich marble cake. Back at the counter, you see a guy, about the same age as Yongguk and Himchan waving to Daehyun.

"Daehyun ah, you came here for cheesecake right? The cheesecake is still preparing and oh...is she your girlfriend? She's so pretty." the guy asked Daehyun. "Yunho hyung, yes she's my girlfriend and can I have one more cheesecake please and two cups of mocha please." Daehyun replied. "Ok! Why don't you and your girlfriend go and sit down first, I will serve you guys soon." Yunho replied with a smile.

Thanking Yunho, you and Daehyun walked to a table near a window that has a beautiful scenary of the forest. While waiting, you and Daehyun started to chitchat about random stuff and debating which cake flavour is nicer. After debating and talking for so long, Yunho came out of the kitchen with a tray that has the food Daehyun ordered.

"Here are your orders, thank you and have a nice day." Yunho said before running away from you guys laughing as he was being way too former to Daehyun when everyday Yunho will always meet Daehyun which actually embarrased him. Turning back to you, Daehyun picked up his fork, cut one part of his cake and fed it to you. 

When you saw that, you were so shocked that you bite your own lips(ummm you know those type once you bite you will get an ulcer(?)) but then you know Daehyun's arm is going to hurt for streching out to you thus you galdly ate the cake that was on Daehyun's fork and trust me, the cake tasted like heaven...it was really delicious like what the cheesecake expert said so.

After eating, Daehyun decided to bring you to the forest since he knows that you like the forest and you may want to meet your monkey friend, Emily. Once you and Daehyun reached the forest, you saw Emily jumping down the tree like a pro before running to you. Snuggling the little furry animal, you started mumbling words to the monkey how much you miss her causing Daehyun who was beside you to smile.

Setting down near a river, you started playing with the monkey at the same time chatting with Daehyun. Just then while in the midst of the chitchat session, Daehyun walked up to the river and splashed a little of water on you, causing you to drop Emily(thank god she never run away from you) and walked up to Daehyun and started splashing water on him. 

After all, isn't revenge sweet?

You guys were playing happily without tracking the time and by the time you and Daehyun realised that it's dark, you saw Tao and Leo marching towards you guys and dragged you and Daehyun back home (by the ear cause it is freaking late... time? 7pm).


OMG! New update and pls comment subscribe and upvote thx.

oh oh yah, this chapter is not fantastic to me cause you know exam stress then i forgot my fanfic style of writing so yup weird crappie chappie and bye!

(SAVE ME FROM MY EXAM RESULTS ><)