chap 12

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

You:"Since it is only 4pm, lets go and play soccer!"

Tao:"Huh? What? You play soccer? "

You:"Why? Got problem? Never see before girls playing soccer?"

Tao:"..."

You:"So...do you guys agree?"

Leo:"Ok..."

Tao:"Fine".

Daehyun:"No problem! Im going to call B.A.P".

Leo:"Can we ask VIXX and EXO? "

Daehyun:"Sure! The more the merrier! "

After everyone agreed on soccer, you, Tao and Leo decided to head home first to inform everyone about the upcoming event.

(Your POV)

Me:"Daehyun oppa! We are goimg back home first! Don't mind meeting us in 2hrs time at the usual soccer field?"

Daehyun:"Sure~"

After I told Daehyun, I signaled to my two other boyfriend to meet me at the main door of Daehyun's house as I have to tie my shoelace.

Once I was done, I walked out of the house to face to face Leo and a wolf whom I believe it's Tao waiting patiently for my presence. 

Just then, Tao's tail kept pointing at his back and kept making some kind of grunting/growling sound that I totally don't even understand at all.

(Tao POV)

Argh! Is________going to climb on my back? I kept using tail sogn and yet she don't understand? Knowing that we cannot stay here forever so I could only turn to one person and that is my personal animal translator, Leo.

(Pink is wolf language)

Tao:"Hyung!! Save me!_______doesn't understand tail language."

Leo:"...transform back into your original form, tell her then transform back into your beast form and ta-dah"

Tao:"Yah hyung! Do you even know the consequences when I trasform back to human? Do you want to contaminate her eyes? Remember she is a freaking girl!"

Leo:"...ok fine"

Phew! Im save!

(Leo POV)

After I talked finish with Tao, I turned around and saw a frustrated_______which I believe she is trying to solve Tao's mini quiz. 

So, I walked towards _______and told her:

Me:"ummmmm....Tao is trying to tell you to get on his back".

____:"Oh really?"

Me:"Yup, faster get on his back, we cannot waste any more time".

(Back to narration)

1hr later... (Tao and Leo ran at inhuman speed.)

Tao:"Guys! Daehyun invited us to play soccer with B.A.P"

Everyone:"Yehet!"(Then ran off)

2hrs later at XXX football stadium,

You:"...where is B.A.P?"

Luhan:"They will be coming soon..."

You:"Whoa! How sure are you?"

Luhan:"I can hear them chattering from here...".

Just as you were done talking, you suddenly felt someone hugged you from bwhind and whispered:"Do you know who am I?"As soon as you heard the whisper, you instantly knew who was that.

"Daehyun oppa!"you replied. 

"Hey! How did you know that was me?"Daehyun asked.

"Cause your Busan accent is easy to be notice. "you replied causing Daehyun to pout immediately. 

"Yah lovebirds! "Stop being so cheesy towards each other and come to the field now!"Ken hollared from afar.

"Yes ahjumma!"you teased back, making everyone laugh.

While everyone were enjoying themselves on the field, little did they know that they have been watched...from afar.

 

HELLO GUYS!

So after all I updated ^^

Happy? (Ignored again)

Ok but sight track reminder, I got exam in 2 wks time so I may or may not update so pls pls PLS dunt unsubsribe ;_; and I will be happy!

Ok guys gd nite! In Singapore timing is 10.55pm.

 我要睡觉了!晚安!^^

(Trans:I want to sleep alrdy! Gd nite)