chap 4

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

(Lay POV)

As soon as the students left,I swipe out my phone and called Kris...

"Ge,the students had found their class already and I'm going to school for regristration".I told him in chinese.

"But you never take the documents!You think they will accept us without it?"Kris questioned back me in chinese.

"Wow...I really clap for you, didn't you hear the rustling of papers before I brought the students back to their class or were you daydreaming?"I replied

"OMG fine! You won ok?Luhan just told me."Kris said harshly.

Geez, this bro can be very annoying sometimes...oh well better get going.

(Your POV)

After you and B.A.P found your class, your mind kept replaying what Lay just said.

Flashback

"Hey!Be careful of wolfs at night so your class must be super careful."

End of flashback

"Be careful of wolfs?But like come on seriously confirm chop chop plus signature there will be wolfs at night unless it is a full moon tonight..."you shared your thoughts with B.A.P.

"Ah girl, what is full moon related to wolfs?Have you read too much werewolf related fanfics? Himchan asked.

"And how can wolfs swim?Of course we don't need to worry."Youngjae chimed in.

Your entire class was sharing stories with each other for at least 1h before dinner(happenly it was ramen)

(Lay POV(again?!?))

7.00pm at a eatery eating cow head soup....

"Wow this is really heaven*slurp slurp*,the taste is so unique,not too salty."I thought.

Just as I was done eating, I my phone and came face to face with a calender icon writing'full moon'. need to rush home now. I think my pack also forget about it.

1h later...

*Pant pant*"Guys.. have anyone remeber that tonight is full moon? I asked since they are all at the living room.

"Really?"

"OMG?"

"Are you serious?"

"LAY PLEASE SAY THIS IS FAKE."The pack members were questioning me, I replied with a nod.

"Everyone pack your clothes for standby,chill,watch tv,play computer I don't care,at 11.50pm sharp we are for the forest."Suho announced.

At 11.50pm everyone had left the house, the members were stripping behind the bushes...

"Brrrr...I hate this weather,it so windy."I complained and shivering at the same time.

"Shut up!"Kris and Suho snapped at the same time from a far.

Exactly at 12am...

*Bone cracking,members screaming from pain which is then slowly converted into whining and howling*

(Guys note, words in pink is wolf language)

"I still hate this feeling till now". I complained as I emerged from the bushes.

"Totally agree". Luhan replied

"Stop complaining and start hunting, didn't you two heard what the leaders said you stupid wolf brains." Sehun interrupted

"Aren't you a wolf too in the first place?Sehun ah did you left your brain somewhere?" Kai teased Sehun.

"Shut up". Sehun replied.

Since I'm going hunting with Luhan,Kai and Sehun, we decied to stop at the river for a drink before we start hunting.

As soon as we reached the river, all 4 of us came face to face with a boy and a girls sitting on a tree stump but their scents is quite familiar...oh wait now I remember they are Daehyun and_______.

"Guys let's play with them for a while please...?" Kai asked us and we agreed less than 0.01 sec.

(Your POV)

At 12am...

You suddenly woke up from your deep slumber thanks to a loud blood curling howl that cause you not able to fall sleep again so you decided to get out of the tent that you are sharing with f(x).As you syep out of the tent, you saw Daehyun sitting on a ree stump that is facing the river."he looks like a loner"you thought

Just as you just settle down beside Daehyun, both of your faces turned as pale as you came face to face with 4 wolfs walking towards the river(most likely for a drink).But seems like all 4 wolfs somehow recognised you and daehyun and they also jumped back a little.Since it was a full moon, you realised that one of the wolfs was the same as the one you saw back in the forest(yeah the chocolate brown one) thanks to the moonlight you saw it.

Suddenly, two of the wolfs splashed into the water and swam towards you and Daehyun and they even signaled both of you to sit on them and brought you and Daehyun to the opposite wolfs.

After 10 mins of playing with them, the same two wolfs brought you and Daehyun back to the campsite.Just then one of the wolfs used it paw and wrote a message on the soil(so talented)before it swam back and dashed into the forest.

"See you in school".

"See you in school?"you and Daehyun said at the same time."What the hell does this means?"Daehyun asked you but instead you gave hime a 'do I know the answer'face.


Hey guys chappie updated

oh yah take note that I can't be uploading everyday cuz sch just reopen and cca resumes next tues crying

sry