chap 16

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

(Your POV)

I was sitting on the couch, eating a bag of potato chips as I watched my favourite variety show, Cool Kiz On The Block. While watching, I suddenly heard the door from EXO's room and face to face with someone crying like a baby.

Tao... that's not really surprising since Kris told me that Tao can cry over trivial matters such as a bug flying pass him etc. But somehow, you knew that something went wrong during the time Suho gathered EXO but at the same time, he maybe faking the cry.

Bucking up my courage, I asked him. "Tao ge(哥), are you ok? Why are you crying?" you asked, trying not to hurt his feelings.

But that was a stupid move. He cried even harder.

Upon seeing that, I started to panicked. What am I suppose to do? I thought as I continued to stare at Tao with wide open eyes. Knowing that he's hiding something from me, I decided to ask him one more time.

"Ge (哥), why are you crying? What happened? Can you please tell me what's happening? You know I hate it when someone tried something away from me. So please tell me, it's ok if you cant answer now." I said.

Just then, Tao suddenly ran towards me, sat beside me and continued to cry, embracing me in a hug and then buried his face into my shoulders. Without hesitation, my right hand his head and my left hand pat his back 

But then the doorbell ran again, ruining the moment you have with Tao. Telling Tao to stay in his position,  I got up from my sit and walked towards the main door. But when I opened the door,  I came face to face with B.A.P

Danggit! Why did they came at the wrong timing.

"Hey sweetie. " Daehyun greeted me.

"Hi Daehyun, hi B.A.P!" I greeted them as I welcomed them into my home. 

Once they take off their shoes, they walked to living room to see a crying Tao and others missing."What in the world is happening? Why is Tao crying and where is everyone else?" Youngjae asked me.

Ignoring his questions, I walked to EXO and VIXX room to checked how are they. Turns out they seem really quiet and lost in their train of thoughts. 

Sigh... I knew they were hiding something from me... I must make them spill the bean during dinner.

(End of POV)

That night, B.A.P decided to stay for dinner since they have no where to go out and eat. You volunteered you to cook dinner together with Himchan since he said he's a excellent cook. But when you saw Himchan cutting the vegetables, you freaked out at the way he cuts them was so dangerous that you told him to do the cooking instead. 

After an hour later...

"Phew, we're finally done!" Himchan exclaimed as he examined the food he cooked today.

"Hey channie, I go and call the others to come down and eat dinner." You said as you walked towards Tao since he is the closest.

Once you reached the couch, you found him asleep due to crying too much. You tapped him lightly and told him that dinner is prepared. He stirred up from his sleeps and sit up in the end.

After that, you went to VIXX room to tell them the news. But before you could reach for the door knob, the door suddenly open and turns out it was Leo.

Wow...his skin was deathly pale, same goes with the other members.  Thank goodness you mixed their rice with blood or else they would die under blood malnutrition ( no such thing lah unless it is porphyria.)

You told them that dinner is ready but it seems like they knew it, same goes with EXO just that some members like Sehun and Kai, were severely malnutrition that they couldn't shift back into their human form so you have to place the two plates on the floor in order to make their lifes easier.

During dinner...

You suddenly remembered the question you want to ask the two teams. Taking a deep breathe in and out,  you bravely asked them. " Are you guys trying to hide something from me?"

"..."

"....."

"No". Luhan lied.

" Dont lie to me, I hate people who lie to me". I replied.

After sometime later...

"You sure you want to know what's happening? " Suho asked.

"But don't be too shock". N continued 

"Just.spill.the.beans.NOW"you replied impatiently. 

"We....received a letter from our guardians saying that they are declaring a battle." said Suho.

"WHAT?!?" You and B.A.P screamed causing you and Daehyun to choke your/his own food.

___________________

Hey hey! New update! ^^

Please comment, subscribe and upvote thx