chap 2

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

 

*For people who dunno what STM means.STM is for short of short term memory*


2 weeks later at the foyer waiting for the bus to arrive...

*Zelo counting whether everyone is present*

Zelo: "YONGGUK HYUNG, I ONLY COUNTED 29 PEOPLE ONLY!'

Yongguk:"Did you forget to count yourself in?'

Zelo:"Right...*sigh* I really got STM".

Yongguk:"Now then you admitted...".

*Bus arrived,engine toned down a little,door open*

"Everyone!Get up now and make that lazy legs walk to the bus now."you said impatiently."Hey, I think you need to take a chill pill".one of your classmate,Donghae teased.

While all of your classmates(including B.A.P) trudged into the bus, only you was skipping happily into the bus and settle down beside Daehyun.

"I think you are way too hyper.Maybe what Donghae said is true, you really need to take a chill pill".Daehyun said with a what-the-hell face while your other surrounding classmates started laughing.

"Yah Daehyun! Shut up!"

"Don't call me Daehyun only,call me Daehyun oppa".Daehyun whined and doing some ageyo.

"Talk to my hand".You replied in a monotone manner.As soon as you said that,Daehyun automatically pouted.While you and Daehyun were talking happily(and some of your classmates were asleep),little did you and your entire class know that you all had reached your destination.

*Bus engine turned off,people just woke up groaning*

"People,lets go!"Himchan said with a clammy voice.

As you walked down the bus steps, you were amazed by the beauty of nature.You actually never expected to see birds singing in harmony, it feels like the forest is welcoming you only(since the others is not really interested and most of the girls in your class is scared to enter into the forest as they are afarid of insects).

So when everyone enter the forst hunting for a good campsite, you actually annoyed by the girls in your classd as they kept screaming and shouting when they they see an insect, You were really pissed off that you wished you can tape their mouths with masking tape but there was no masking tape.

Suddenly while you were in the verge of slapping people's mouth,Youngjae shouted from afar,"I FOUND A SUITABLE CAMPSITE, CHECK IT OUT!"(Wow that stop you from slapping at least)

Once the entire class came, everyone's eyes were wide open.The scenario is considered a beautiful place for a campsite.Having a fresh river water which is from the mountains and opposite is another part of the forest,bushes having some edible berries, this place here really looks like heaven.So since you can't be sharing tents with B.A.P as they are guys, you decided to sleep together with Amber,sulli,Victoria,Krystal and Luna(aka f(x)) since they are short of one tentmate.

After settling down together with f(x), you started to pack your daypack for trekking(includes food,jacket etc).While packing,out of nowhere,Jongup's head pop into our tent saying that we need to go soon.Thank goodness none of us stripped(phew!)

30 mins later....

"Everyone gathered already".Youngjae whispered to Yongguk.

"Ok since everyone is here right, we're heading to the opposite forest now,Ren please lead the class."Right, Ren is one of these people who can be mistaken for a girl.

Flashback....

(when you and Ren meet for the first time...)

Happenly you and Ren were tablemates.Since you were so curious about Ren cause he looked like a girls with no chest so you asked him"Ren can I ask you a question,are you a...girl?"When he heard the question, he started laughing like some madman and replied with a are-you-serious-face"I'm not a girl,I'm obviously a boy?!?!If not why are we sitting next to each other?"(Cause your cher make sure everyone in class sits together with the opposite gender)

End of flashback....

So back again, your entire class entered the forest from the campsite,happenly you and B.A.P were at the back of the class.As you and your classmtes was trekking with Ren taking the lead.One of your friend,Zelo saw a blur of chocolate brown fur so he decided to follow iy.Knowing that exploring alone can be very awkward,Zelo decided that you and B.A.P should tag along too.

Before you and B.A.P decided to separte from the class, Youngjae was smart enough to make a mark on a tree and then joined the rest(referring to you and B.A.P) as you all wander deeper into the forest.

(speaking of marking the tree,the mark looks like this)

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdnfcN_-g1pnyYiTWIi0p


Hi! Sorry for the late update cause I was busy for the past two days

and crappy chapter againg(sry to me all the chapter im gg to write are crappy)smiley