chap 15

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

It has been two days since the incident occured, everyone seem so worried especially EXO as BTS scent was picked up near them and yet they didnt realised it while they were enjoying themselves. Worse comes to worse, EXO knew that they broke the rule, making you and the others feeling bad, especially VIXX since they knew the rule and yet they too broke it for the sake of a girl which is you. Also, two days since the incident, everyone seem very quiet too, suprisingly, even the most noisest people like the beagle line, N and Ken were super quiet. Some even locked themselves in their respective rooms like D.O and Hyuk. You really want to talk them, but you don't have the courage to do it. 

Walking back to your bedroom, you shut the door behind you and sigh. You really hate it when your friends, especially your two immortal boyfriend, were too quiet.

While you were thinking on the current situation and how are you going to confront them, you suddenly heard the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong~Ding Dong~

Who the hell will ring the doorbell at this timing? you thought as you walked to the door since the other isolated themselve in one corner. 

*Door opening*

The person who was at my doorstep was a postman holding two letters. He asked you where is Cha Hakyeon and Kim Joonmyun. At first I hesitated, who the hell is Hakyeon and Joonmyun? Just then I heard feets trudging towards me. Turns out that it was N and Suho.

"Uhm... sir, were you finding for us?" N asked politely.

"Are you two Cha Hakyeon and Kim Joonmyun?" The postman asked.

"Yes we are". Suho replied.

"Ok, here's a letter for you two." said the postman.

"Thank you." they replied before they walked back to their corners and open up the letter.

Just then...

"WHAT THE HECK? ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?"N yelled, causing you to trip on your own feet and fall.

(N's POV)

REALLY? ARE THE GUARDIANS F***ING KIDDING ME??? I practically yelled in my own mind as I reread the letter continously. The letter goes like this:

To: VIXX

Meet us at the forest near this girl's house at 12am next week. Also, don't try destorying this letter as we got our eyes on you little betrayals. 

From your guardians, 

GOT7.

This is really one serious I need to tell my members. Immediately, I got up from my little corner and started hunting my members down excluding Hyuk since I want them to gather in the room. After sometime, I managed to gather them and went to our room to find a emotionless Hyuk staring at us.

"Hyuk, don't try to escape for us, this is someting serious I need to talk about" I told him.

"Ok, now what is it? Don't tell me it is something related to some grandma craps that I don't want to hear about." said Ravi.

Ignoring Ravi's comment, I started my mini meeting about this random letter. After sometime, the entire VIXX was so shocked that some people like Hongbin forgot to close his mouth.

(End of POV)

(Suho's POV)

Upon reading the letter, I was prefectly calm. I heard a lot of this things back when I was still a pup. According to Super Junior subae, if the guardians want to meet you in a forest, that means it is a battle, oh wait a bloody one. Some may die, some may still come out alive but either as a human or a wolf. Knowing that this is important, I gathered my members and headed to our room where D.O is researching on more delicious recipes.

15 mins later after they heard the news, some started to cry like Tao since his is currently in a relationship, some became lost while others gave the are you freaking kidding me face.

(End of POV)


HELLO READERS!

Yesh, Im back with an update.

Oh yah please please comment how is the story. Must comment truthfully if u are gg to comment so that I can learn from my mistakes.

Also, I kennot update every week cuz school reopen like a week ago and I need to study a lot as my examinations are coming soon in less than a month(CA2) and also one week after the september holidays(SA2)

So please please please I really begged you not to unsubscribed this story unless it's like .

Thx and bb><