chap 13

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

"Betrayals".A man with greyish sliver hair hissed.

"Hey JB hyung!Lower down your volume".Another guy who has pink/purple fringe whispered.

"Yup,I agree with Bam Bam, despite the fact that VIXX betrayed our kind by making alliance with EXO, you really need to chill".A guy with red hair interrupted.

"GOT7,let's go back first before JB hyung goes berserk and start killing everyone in the football stadium".Another guy by the name of Jr said.

They immediately ran home, without letting VIXX and EXO know that they were here a minute ago.

At the same time after GOT7 left,BTS was hanging out at a nearby food centre near the football stadium.As they were enjoying the food there,BTS leader(to be exact alpha)Rap Monster started sniffing the air, followed by a low growl.

"Hey Rap Mon!Why are you sniffing the air?Do you even know that you are still outside?"Jin told Rap Monster.

"OMG? Can't you smell something fishy from the football stadium?There's a bunch of betrayals there!"Rap monster practically yelled at Jin.

"Wait wait wait...?Are you trying to say that *gulp*EXO betrayed our kind by alliance with some random filthly bloodsuckers?!?"V asked.

Before everyone start to complain about V's 4Dness, suga who is best in speed dragged everyone back to their house to let Rap Monster to chill.

Meanwhile after BTS left, B.A.P,EXO,VIXX and you left the stadium,going for dinner at the same nearby food centre, the same food centre where BTS left.

(TAO POV)

After we were done playing, we decided to go and eat at a nearby food centre near the football stadium to eat dinner since our "Ummas"refuse to cook today for dinner.Once we reach the food centre, we found a space, enough for 25 people to sit.But once I sat down, I smelled a scent really fresh yet familiar and this scent can only be found on higher rank wolfs.Just then N yelled

"OMG this space smells like...no offence but dogs who just sweated not long ago."

Also at the same time, Suho face turned to a shocked expression and then told everyone to get away from the table.Curious on who's scent is this,I asked Suho.

Me: "Hyung...who's scent is this?'

Suho:"It's..."

Me:"Who?"

Suho:"BTS..."

Me:"WHAT?"

Suho:"Bring the others home now."

Me:"Ok"

(End of POV)


Yeah I know short chap....MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

Oh yah pls help support my second ff:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/736253/matoki-spirit-fantasy-horror-supernatural-bap-matoki

Thx and remeber to subsribe!

Bye bye