chap 17

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

Upon hearing that (and chocking on your own food), you really wished that this wasnt the reality. This was just a dream. But unfortunately, no matter how many times you slapped yourself on the cheek or pinching your own arm, it hurts, showing you that this is real. Excusing yourself from the dining table, you ran toward your room, slamming the door behind you, you walked towards your bed and bury your face into your pillow, crying. While crying, you heard someone knocking your door, followed by a soft, yet comforting voice. This caused you to jolt up from your bed.

“_______ah, are you ok? May I enter your room? “Leo asked in a way that it does not hurt your fragile heart. 

“*sob*o-ok*sob*” you replied.

Leo slowly opened the door and entered your room. Closing the door behind him, he walked towards you(and your bed), settled beside you and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder before asking you a question.

"________ah, are you ok? Why are you crying?" Leo asked. 

Somehow upon hearing that question, it became a sensitive question, causing you to cry again. You buried your face into his shoulders and continue crying, create a small "puddle" on his tshirt. He tried comforting you by your back, hoping that would make easier for you to stop crying.

15 mins later, you manage to stop crying. Suddenly, Leo spoke up.

"_______ah, are you really ok? Did you know that you cried for at least 25-30mins? Please tell what's wrong..." Leo asked.

"O-o-oppa, I'm afraid of losing you to a battle... I don't want you to die. That even includes Tao oppa." you said as Leo continue to embrace you in a hug.

"Don't worry, I assure you that both teams will be fine, after all, this battle will only occur in a week time. Come on, let's go to the kitchen, I bet you're still hungry." Leo said.

"Um... I'm not hungry." you said.

*Grrgh*<----Stomach growling sound.

"Ok fine, I still hungry." you said to Leo.


Hello guys!

Im back(For this story only)! 

I hope you can subscribe, comment and upvote >< Thx and bb.