chap 11

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

GUYS!(Especially to current subsribers)I re updated the story

*Reminding you guyz cuz some ppl like me doesn't realised about the changes* 


Daehyun:"Yes I am serious, will you be my girlfriend for real?"

You:"O-ok..."

(Tao POV)《more like reaction》

Huh?Am I hearing things?!?D-Daehyun proposed to her and s-she accepted? Ah my life~Im so freaking going to kill Daehyun right now.Sharing with Leo is already quite bad but with HIM?

(Leo POV)

...cool? Never heard before love square...Congrates to Daehyun for becoming ______ offical bf and sharing with two other people or to be exact immortal.

(Your POV)

After I accepted Daehyun's request, I was still stunned but at the same time thinking what will be the consequences when I face my two boyfriend (soulmates).Most likely they will either kill Daehyun and roast him alive or they will accept him.Argh! I don't know what to do right now.

While I was thinking of what is going to happen, suddenly Daehyun interpreted. ..

Daehyun:"______ ah~Are you ok? You looks like a damsel in distress.

Me:"Nothing Daehyun oppa"

Daehyun:"Awww come on...I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend so why can't you share with me?"

Me:"Ok fine".

(Back to story line)

After you gave up, you started telling him about your other two boyfriend and current problem once you step out of the room. (Of course not telling him that those two are immortal).

As you told him, Daehyun seemed to be so fascinated about your love square but still convincing you that it is ok.

After sometime later, you got out of Daehyun's room and face to face with those two immortal standing in front of the door smiling.

You:"Why are yo-..."

Before you can even continue your sentence,Tao suddenly transform into a wolf and pounced onto Daehyun,snaring and growling away.Each snarl from Tao is equal to many saliva droplets stuck on the lying-on-the-floor Daehyun.(So guys imagine Tao snaring at Daehyun 50 times)

Poor Daehyun,he is pinned down by Tao, screaming and wincing since he was scared of the wolfy side of Tao.

Just then reality hit you.Tao is getting out of hand right now.You immediately turned to Leo,showing him your worried eyes.Somehow or somewhat he received the message and ran toward Tao and try prying him away from Daehyun while you try to distract Tao by screaming as if you saw a cockroach.

Fortunately Tao heard your scream.He immediately dropped Daehyun and rush to your "aid".But somehow he was a bit too slow and caught by Leo.

Tao:"Hey Leo hyung!Why are you holding on to me?Didn't you hear _____ scream."

Leo:"Fake..."

Tao:"HUH?"

You:"Yup that is fake...cause you nearly killed Daehyun."

Tao:"NO! Im not going to kill him!?"

You:"Says the wolf with rabies"

Tao:"YAH!"

Leo:"Oh yah, congrats to you Daehyun for making _____ your offical girlfriend. "

Upon hearing that, Daehyun became speechless.

Tao:"Oh yah side track, did ____ tell you what are we?"*with a tone of guiltiness*

Daehyun:"No but I bet you guys are normal right? "

Leo:"...*sigh*"

Tao:"Ok I will tell you in advance, we are immortal. I'm a werewolf anf Leo*pointing at him*is a vampire. We initially didn't want to tell you but since you are _____'s boyfriend, we have no choice but to tell you."

This left Daehyun even more speechless.

Daehyun:"....I...I...I can o-only say one word...c-cool?"

Leo:"Same reaction as _______"

Tao:"OMG Leo hyung you scare the hell out of me!Why must you be so sudden".

The only thing Leo can do is to show is to show his signature poker face.

Just then Daehyun came out a rule for everyone (I mean Tao and Leo)

Daehyun:"Ok guys let's make one rule.Not to hurt _____ in any way.Whether is it physically or mentally or socially ok?"

Tao + Leo:"Deal".

Tao:"And Im sorry for troubling you Daehyun.."

Daehyun:"Nah its ok, oh yah btw wat do you guys want to do rite now?It is already 4pm."

 


Update!

Enjoy and remeber to subscribe, comment and upvote.♡