Sad Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE VILLA, CHEONGDAMDONG.

 

Minho stopped his car in front of the grand villa and grabbed the automatic gate remote and pushed the open button. The gate opened and revealed a very beautiful modern architecture villa. He stopped the engine once the car is inside the villa territory.

 

Sulli step out from the car and looked around the villa surrounding. Then she looked at Minho who just walked straight to the villa door without assisting her to get into the house. That’s it? No carrying the bride bridal style into their new home? She thought.

 

Minho stopped on his track when he realized that his beautiful bride was not following his back.

 

“Sulli, lets get inside. It’s late already. Don’t tell me you want stay there the whole night.” He said coldly and continued walking to the door.

 

She didn’t utter any word and just follow him to get inside the house. She smiled the moment the modern interior design of the villa greet her eyes. Its her favourite style. The interior is simple yet elegant with a great combination of white and black colour. Seems like her handsome husband love the same design concept.

 

“Your room is upstairs on the left side. Welcome to your new home Mrs. Stranger.” Minho climbed the stair and left her alone in the living room.

 

Sulli went to the said room which she assumed as their bedroom but she’s only greeted by her luggage that was brought into the house earlier. She heaved a sigh and started to undress after taking her nightgown from the luggage and get inside the bathroom for a shower.

 

 

Minho got into the bathroom and peeled off his polo shirt and opened the shower. He stands under the shower and let the water flow through his well build body.

 

What is happening to my heart?

I love Jinnie…

But why I had this weird feel towards Sulli…

Choi Sulli… you bring chaos in my mind and heart…

You are dangerous…

I should put distance with you…

There’s no space for you Sulli… it has been occupied by Jinnie long ago…

 

 

He stepped out from the shower and dried his well build body and put the towel around his waist.

 

Yawning, Minho went out of the bathroom and thinking about getting to bed. However, he was surprised to find the angelic lady that had made chaos in his heart in front of his walk in wardrobe.

 

“What are you doing in here?” He was looking at her from head to toe.

 

Damn… those y collarbones… perfect slim waist… long milky legs… too bad the long legs was hidden behind the nightgown fabric. Minho thought while gulping at his wife innocent yet alluring figure.

 

“Getting to bed? And don’t say anything Minho… this is not scene in novels or fanfics where “I don’t love you but we are married and sleep in separated room please”… this room going to be our room from today’s onward… and yes I’m inviting myself in here…” she walked towards him with her eyes scanning his clad body.

 

 There are water dripping from his wet hair to his wide delicious chest and move down to his perfect six pack abs. That perfect abs… Sulli has the desire to touch the perfect body and she did it.

 

“By the way, nice walk in wardrobe you got there Minho… I’ve put my attire on the spaces left by you.” She put her one of her hand at his waist while the other hand on his deliciously inviting chest. Not just that, she sensually move the hand on the chest downward and stop right at his perfect six pack abs and caressed it lightly for few second, memorizing the perfect abs.

 

Minho almost lulled with the touch and wanting to touch her fully cloth body too but Jinnie snapped into his mind. He immediately got away from her soft and tempting touch to get into the walk in wardrobe and get clothed. 

 

Once he walked out from his wardrobe, he found her sleeping comfortably on the bed. He let out a sigh knowing he wouldn’t win on her. Sulli once again had him in control no matter how much he wanted avoid and reject her.

 

He tucked himself in bed beside her sleeping figure but changed his mind afterward. He shouldn’t be near her at all. Its dangerous because he might get trapped and will never go out anymore. Minho got up from bed to sleep somewhere else but was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist.

 

“Just where are you going Minho?” Sulli asked him without opening her eyes.

 

“To find new bed since you just take mine…” he looked at her.

 

“The bed is big enough for both of us… I don’t want to play right now but if you insist on playing “finding new bed” game, then I have no choice other than joining you.” She opened her eyes and look at him intently.

 

For one crazy moment Minho thought he saw a line of sadness in her eyes.

 

“Fine…” he lost to her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter