Breaking Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE VILLA.

 

“Are you sure you gonna be fine Ssul?” Baekhyun asked her when they arrived in front of the villa.

 

Sulli nodded and smile as in assurance that she will be fine.

 

“Go in… talk slowly ok… hyung is dense in things like this… and I think its time for you to tell him that you are Jinnie.” He advised her.

 

“But oppa… he won’t believe me…” she was about to cry when saying that because she remembered how Minho didn’t believe in her words a few hours ago.

 

“Listen carefully Ssul… its ok if he didn’t believe in you because I had sought for the evidence of that plan. The man that I hired just called me and told me about his big findings on her plan. I’ll promise I will shove that evidence to hyung’s face if he being an and don’t trust you.” He tried to make a lame joke to cheer her up.

 

She nodded and smiled again before going out from his car and get inside the house.

 

 

 

CHOI EMPIRE BUILDING.

 

Baekhyun parked his car at the reserved space specialized for him and went out of the car. Office hour ended hours ago but looks like he had to sleep here tonight in order to save his hyung’s marriage.

 

“hah~ you can do this Baekie… for the sake of Minho hyung, Ssul and your family…” he motivated himself before walking to the building entrance.

 

“Director Byun…” the officers in the security unit bowed when they was greeted by his sudden appearance in the unit.

 

“hurm… can you provide me today’s CCTV record on CEO office floor? Especially the one on the hallway near the elevator and fire exit staircase.” Baekhyun asked the head officer of the security unit.

 

“Yes Director Byun… please have a seat here… I will immediately open the file record for you.” The officer told him.

 

Baekhyun sit in front of the monitor and scanned through the CCTV record. Then he remembered that Yuri came to meet Minho at 11 A.M and she leave 10 minutes later. He fast forwarded the CCTV record to 11.10 A.M and there she is. Waiting in front of the elevator.

 

“You sure look pissed off … not use to rejection? I thought I heard you said you were fine with hyung’s choice… desperate .” He mumbled to himself while watching every Yuri’s move in the CCTV record.

 

After 2 hours and a half, he finally manage to combine all of the record of the CCTV from different side of the CEO office floor during the time of Yuri’s murder attempt on Sulli with the help of the officer in the security unit.

 

He stretched his numb body and get up from the seat. He gathered all of his things and get ready to leave. He is dead tired thinking of his hyung’s problem solution and now he only need to send the video to him and go home to get some sleep.

 

“Mr. Kim, thank you for your cooperation in helping me with this. I’ll take my leave then.” He nodded as the security unit officer bowed to him.

 

 

 

LOVE VILLA.

 

Sulli was sitting alone on the couch in their bedroom. Her eyes are swollen from crying a moment ago in the bathroom while taking a bath. She held her tears from falling in front of Baekhyun and told him she was fine even though she is not.

 

She felt hurt by Minho accusation on her. She felt sad that he didn’t even ask her if she was ok or not after almost got killed by Yuri. In fact he went to Yuri’s side and turn finger on her… on her, his wife… she was in the verge of breaking inside when he chose Yuri over her.

 

How could you oppa…

 

Her thought was distracted by Minho’s arrival in their bedroom. He didn’t look good either. He still wearing this morning shirt and look exhausted. He saw her sitting on couch but just walk pass her without saying anything before getting into the bathroom.

 

Sulli still sitting on the couch the moment Minho went out from the bathroom. Sulli looked at him from the side of her eyes before turned her gaze back to her ipad pretending to read something from it. He looked better than 10 minutes ago after freshen up.

 

“Jinri… lets talk this out… I’m sorry I shout at you…” Minho stand at the side of the couch try to get her attention.

 

She felt a pang of pain when he called her by her real name. Not even once during their 5 months of marriage, he called her like that. He always called her by her nickname and his given nickname to her.

 

“What is it?” she looked at him with a poker face while putting her Ipad aside.

 

“What happen actually? Please be honest… we will work this out… nothings bad gonna happen…” he asked her in coaxing tone.

 

“You had seen everything there right? What with the question? And of course nothing bad gonna happen because I did nothing wrong…” she said it calmly even though she feel hurt and angry with his question. He didn’t believe in her…

 

“Jinri… please… stop this nonsense… we will apologize to Yuri once she wakes up and if it needed, we will pay compensation money to her so that she wouldn’t report on this… I’m worried about you right now… I don’t want you to get into trouble Jinri.” Minho held her hand to assure her on this matter.

 

“I did nothing Minho… why its so hard for you to believe me?!” she pull away her hand from his grasp. She felt angry… furious with his distrust on her. She trust and love him with all her heart but this is what she get from him. His distrust…

 

“Jinri! Please! I’m trying to help you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter