Happily Ever After Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARADISE VILLA, JEJU ISLAND.

 

Sulli woke up from her afternoon sleep and turn her body towards the still sleeping Minho. She smiled tenderly at his sleeping figure while her fingers softly tracing along his handsome face. It has been three days since they arrive in Jeju for their late honeymoon. The elders said they need the vacation after what had happened and Minho delightfully accepted it because it was their first vacation together.

 

She slowly got up from the bed not to wake Minho up and strode to the balcony of their room. She loves the balcony so much because it faces the beautiful scenery of Jeju Sea. Sulli hugged her body and lost in thought while enjoying the mesmerizing view in front of her.

 

*flashback*

 

Minho walked in the villa smiling at his pouting wife.

 

“Oppa… where were you? I can’t find you the moment I woke up…” Sulli sulked at her husband.

 

Minho playfully pout at her too while hugging her from the back. “I went to settled something... please don’t be mad princess… here… take this and get ready… we are having dinner near the beach.” He kissed her hair while handling a shopping bag to her.

 

She turned her head to look at his face and smiled brightly. “Really?”. She breaks free from his hug and started to climb the stairs to their bedroom as he nodded to her question.

 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

The madly in love couple walk hand in hand to one of the gazebo near the beach. Sulli looked so pretty and pure in white sundress while Minho looked gorgeously handsome in white beach shirt and pants.

 

“Are you planning something oppa?” Sulli smirked mischievously at him after they arrive at their dinner table.

 

“Maybe?” Minho wriggled his eyebrows and chortled at her.

 

The gazebo was decorated with red and white roses. Sulli’s favourite flowers. The table was complete with the dishes, red wine and some desserts.

 

“Do you love it my princess?” Minho asked while back hugging her.

 

She turned to face him before giving him a deep kiss in the lips. “So much…”

 

“Lets eat… I’m starving…” he chuckled and led Sulli to her chair.

 

The two of them enjoying their dinner while viewing the beautiful scenery of Jeju beach. The dinner sometimes fill with Sulli’s laughter when Minho crack some jokes.

 

After they are done with their dinner, Minho suddenly takes out a medium size gift box and gave it to Sulli.

 

Sulli took the black box with white ribbon on it and started to open it. “What is this oppa?” she chortled while her hand busy opening box in the box.

 

Minho laughed and asked her to open every box. “Open and pull out the box until the end princess… you’ll find it soon…”

 

Sulli finally found something after she opened the fifth box. A letter…

 

 

My dearest Princess Sulli,

 

I don’t know how to start this but I want to say how sorry I am even though I had said it million times. Those million times cannot be compare with how much I had caused you pain. I thought I love Jinnie so much that I deliberately ignore you not knowing that Jinnie is you. Why cant I realize it? You are just in front of me…

 

However, the more I spend time with you the more I came to like you so much. I admit I’m attracted to you the first time I met you at the marriage arrangement dinner. I even thought I had seen you before but my heart repeatedly said that I already have Jinnie and I had to stop this arrangement.

 

But you insist to carry on the arrangement plan which I’m thankful for today. I fall for you hard. You so enchanting and mesmerizing in my eyes. One thing that I love about you is your boldness and never gives up attitude. You always smile even though I hurt you a lot. Thinking about it now made me feel disappoint and angry with myself… how could I do that to you…

 

Princess, I know I’m a bad husband for doing all those things but my heart always turn to you. Only you… when Yuri appeared and pretend to be Jinnie, I already knew which one I want to be with. YOU… I only want you… I treat Yuri good to return back her so called kindness since I believe she is Jinnie but never cross in my mind to choose her over you…

 

But god knew best when He test our love and trust with Yuri’s accident. I was so scared that time. I’m scared of losing you. “What if she charged you for trying to kill her?” “What will happen to you then?” That was in my mind at that time. I couldn’t afford to lose you. I couldn’t take it if other people start to talk bad about you.

 

I guess fear of losing you consume so much in my mind that I burst out that night with those painful words that made you left. I talk carelessly without thinking. I was in sadness and agony when I left the villa that night and planning to apologize to you the next morning. But you are gone when I went to find you. You are gone when I got to know Yuri’s evil plan… You are gone when I finally knew you are Jinnie…

 

My soul died the night you left me. I was alive on the outside but I’m dead on the inside. I pretend that I was fine but deeply inside I’m struggling and suffering of longing and wanting you. That moment I feel the pain that you had been feeling before… That moment I had bear in my mind that if this is the price I need to pay to have you back then I’m willingly will pay it.

 

You don’t know how much thankful I am the day you came back into my arms. I feel I had been given another chance to live again. You are my life… you are my everything princess… from that day onward I had promise to myself to hold you tight and love you eternally. Nothing will stop me from loving you forever princess. Nothing…

 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH…

I LOVE YOU FOREVER…

 

No matter who ever you are… Jinri of Athena… Baby Ssul… Jinnie…

 

You will always be my baby…

You will always be my princess…

You will always be my destiny…

 

 

Forever yours who will loving you every second of my heartbeat,

Minho

 

 

 

The heartfelt and sincere confessions touch her heart. It was all misunderstanding… if only she brave herself to confess to him sooner… if only he tell her clearly about his feeling… if only…

 

Tears cascaded on her beautiful face. She lost of words. Minho… h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter