Weak Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

n.GRILL, NAMSAN TOWER.

 

The head chef of the restaurant personally served the best food in the restaurant for the couple. He told them something in French language before excusing himself to give privacy to the couple.

 

Sulli smiled at the head chef when he said the words before he excused himself from their table. Minho looked at her confusedly because he couldn’t understand the words at all.

 

“wifey, did the chef said something funny?”Minho held her beautiful hand.

 

“He was just telling us to enjoy our romantic date.” Sulli told her husband.

 

Minho nodded knowing that Sulli can converse and understand a few foreign languages other than Korean and English. Being a chaebol child, most of them can converse well in English and several other languages. He himself was tutored privately to learn Japanese and Mandarin when he was 8 because his family business was foothold in Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

 

“Hubby, is there any celebration that you brought me here? I love the scenery tonight… its so beautiful…” Sulli looked at him before diverting her gaze to the beautiful scenery of Seoul.

 

“Yup… there is… celebration of our love… our beautiful love…” He said and caressed her hand.

 

Sulli turn her gaze back to her husband and chuckled cutely at him.

 

“I never knew you are cheesy like this hubby…” Sulli are amused and giddy at the same time with his cheesy words.

 

“I never knew it myself… so, are you melting already wifey? Please don’t… at least not yet… lets eat first…” he cheekily grinned at her.

 

She blushed at his statement because it is true! She is indeed melting inside whenever he romantically gaze at her and said cheesy words. Luckily Minho didn’t manage to capture the blush since she recovered fast and act like it was nothing.

 

They were enjoying the romantic date while witnessing the night view of Seoul from the highest floor of Namsan Tower. The restaurant atmosphere was filled with romantic music from piano and dimmed lighting that give romantic feels to the customer.

 

“Minho?”

 

Minho who was busy chatting to Sulli with cheesy words and kissing her hand turned towards the voice that had called his name.

 

“Yuri… what a coincidence meeting you here… I thought you were staying in London.” He politely greeted her.

 

“It is you… I just got back from London and kind of missing to eat here… and who’s this beautiful young lady? Your girlfriend?” Yuri looked at Sulli with a fake smile.

 

Sulli clearly can see how fake her nice act is no matter how expensive and elegant her outfit looked. And yes… she knows who Yuri is.

 

Kwon Yuri.

26 years old.

Minho’s classmate during highschool.

She got into that elite highschool by scholarship.

Had been in on and off relationship with several chaebol sons.

Use the chaebol sons to get position in their company.

Been living in luxury sponsored by her boyfriend.

As a conclusion, she is a GOLD DIGGER.

 

Sulli knew everything related to her hubby and people around him. She found out that Yuri once try to get Minho’s attention but to no avail. That is why she had made sure she had a background check on Yuri long before.

 

“ohh… she’s my beautiful wife… Choi Jinri… wifey, this is Yuri my classmate during highschool” Minho gazed lovingly at Sulli while holding her hand on the table.

 

“Hello~ I’m Jinri of Athena Corporation… nice to meet you Miss Yuri.” Sulli held her chin high when introducing herself showing to Yuri that she is no one compare to a well educated heiress like her.

 

Sulli smirked in joy when she saw Yuri’s flickered eyes and lopsided smile.

 

“Hi… nice to meet you too Mrs. Choi. Maybe I stay in London too long not to hear the news of your marriage Minho. Its not too late to congratulate both of you right?” Yuri once again faked the nice act.

 

Minho just smile and nod as appreciation to her congratulatory wish.

 

“Yuri, you can just call me Jinri.” Sulli smiled tauntingly at her.

 

“of course Jinri… I’m interrupting a romantic date I see… I’ll see you around then Minho, Jinri…” Yuri bowed and excused herself.

 

Minho looked into Sulli’s eyes and smile charmingly at her.

 

“Is there anything wrong hubby?” Sulli curiously asked him.

 

“You are so cute Jinri of Athena Corporation.” He pinched her nose lightly.

 

“aaahh~ hubyy…” she pouted knowing exactly what he means by that.

 

 

HYOYEON’S APARTMENT, GANGNAM.

 

Yuri slammed the apartment door, putting off her stilett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter