Fluttering Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE VILLA, CHEONGDAMDONG.

 

The peeking sunlight from the opened window woke Minho up from his sleep. He looked at the clock hanging at the bedroom wall. 8 A.M… he decided to get some more sleep since its weekend today.

 

But something is opposing him to sleep some more. The warmth embrace that accompanied him every night to sleep is not there. Sulli always woke up early. It’s a habit of her to wake up early and prepared his need every morning. She did that even in weekend.

 

By that thought, Minho eyes immediately darted towards the sofa in front of their bed. As always Sulli will laid his cloth there every morning and today is no exception. Since its weekend she laid out a casual outfit for him.

 

He got off from the bed and went to the sofa. He traced his finger on the cloth and felt guilty because he always wore other cloth even though his wifey had prepared everything for him. Yes… he did that to hurt her pride and heart so that she will stop holding and clinging on him. However, he underestimated her because she never gave up and always put up beautiful smile even when he hurt her.

 

Her gesture made his heart flutter and beat in a weird melody. He felt so love and taken care off. Being a chaebol son, he is used to had everything been prepared for him since he was born but this care was different. This care is full with love from his wifey.

 

Maybe Baekie is right… maybe I should just forget about Jinnie and give chances for Sulli to be in my heart…

 

*flashback*

“Hyung… I want to have a say on something and you can’t say no for it… you must listen to it okay…” Baekhyun looked at him seriously.

 

They were at their favourite hanging out place having some coffee and deserts.

 

“Whoa! Why so serious Baekie? You don’t suit with that image you know… I’m the serious one, you the cocky and haughty one while Taeminie the innocent and oblivious one…” Minho is amused with Baekhyun’s seriousness.

 

“Hyung~ it’s a serious matter and I want you to listen carefully… it supposed to be me and Taeminie to talk out to you but since he had another important matters today, he leave it all to me to had a say on this…” he said seriously and deep inside his mind he was cursing Taemin for leaving him alone to had a say on Minho’s matter while the kid having his romantic date with his beloved girlfriend.

 

“What is it?” Minho turned serious upon seeing Baekhyun is not playing nor joking with him. Its been years since he had seen this side of the eyeliner boy. The last time he being like this is when the “girlfriend almost become fiancée” that he trusted with his heart used him, his wealth and his family kindness.

 

“Just forget the mysterious girl and love your wife… you are being unfair to yourself and Ssul…” Baekhyun looked intently at him when he said those words.

 

Minho was about to answer him but was cut off by his hand gesture telling him that he still not finish talking yet.

 

“I know you grew fond of Jinnie ever since she sent you those gifts because you felt being taken care of… I was surprised myself seeing her gifts that always turn out to be what you need at the moment… but who is she? You had been looking and investigating about her for two years but to no avail… she’s like never exist… the most competent private investigator in town that you hired also said the same thing hyung…” the younger man told him logically.

 

Minho loss of words hearing what his donsaeng was telling him. He looked at Baekhyun who sipping his Mocha calmly.

 

“I fall for her already Baekie… maybe she don’t want to reveal herself yet that’s why all my effort are to no avail… but I know she will reveal herself someday… as for my wife, I’ve told her about this and she chose to follow the arrangement even though she knew it will be hard for her because I can’t love her…” Minho still refused to lose to his donsaeng even though he knew Baekhyun was right.

 

“Hyung! Stop this bull already! You are being too ridiculous here… You are building your own preference for your Jinnie… that is why you think you fall for her when it’s just your own imagination… we never knew who she is… you never seen her at all… how come you can fall for her just like that… you make your own Jinnie in your head… wake up Hyung!! Please stop this already. Stop torturing yourself and Sulli…” Baekhyun words are sharp as sword stabbing him.

 

“What?! You don’t know anything about love. If you know you will not playing around and ruined your mother’s blind date arrangement. You didn’t feel it yet. Easy for you to say things on me…” Minho snapped at Baekhyun as he felt Baekhyun words are challenging him. Without him noticing, his words actually hit Baekhyun so hard.

 

“I felt the pain of love to even think that I used to know what love is all about. You are lucky hyung to have Sulli by your side. Where on earth you will find an heiress like her who don’t need maid to do jobs for her? She even did it by herself. She’s not like the heiress we found in social party that we are force to go. She’s one in a million who willingly to accept you for who you are and love you eternally despite the fact you’ve been in love with some faceless mysterious girl.” He sipped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter