Romantic Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE VILLA.

 

“Princess… wake up… princess…”

 

Sulli stirred from her sleep and smiled with closed eyes when she felt ticklish around her neck and collarbone.

 

“Hubby… I’m still sleepy… and its weekend… comeback to sleep…” she opened her eyes and caressed Minho’s hair.

 

Minho stopped from attacking her neck and collarbone with kisses.

 

“I want to show you something wifey… wake up sleepy head princess…” He grinned boyishly at his wife.

 

“hey! You are sleepy head… not me… I’m just tired from too much walking yesterday… and its your fault… that was the longest date ever…” Sulli slapped his shoulder lightly and pouted cutely at him.

 

Minho who was hovering above her quickly pecked her luscious lips which later became a passionate kiss. Its been a month since the cherry blossoms moment and their relationship also grow slowly and beautifully.

 

“ok… my fault… I admit defeat… now, my princess can you wake up for a while? Please…” he chuckled and made a cute face pleading to her.

 

Without saying a word, Sulli got up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Minho carried her bridal style and went out of the room heading to living room.

 

“It better be good hubby for waking me up this early from my beauty sleep…” Sulli playfully threatened him.

 

“ooo~ my kind wifey are threatening me now… we are here…” he grinned and put her down.

 

Sulli had a confuse expression on her face while looking at Minho asking for answer.

 

“You just stand here wifey… I had a gift for you…” he told her to stand beside the piano.

 

He then went to sit in front of the piano and started playing a song…

 

(ok, now play this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltB-xiIRfk0 lets pretend minho played and sang this to Sulli..ooo! so romantic… [forgive your delusional author-nim for a while…kekeke])

 

Minho gracefully pressed the piano key and looked tenderly at Sulli.

 

It always appeared before me…

Your face, I remember…

My heart that stopped short…

You spitefully took my dysfunctional heart…

And with your bright smile…

That’s how easily you open my heart…

 

Sulli was surprised with this Minho’s gift so early in the morning. Tears started welling up in her eyes as Minho started singing the beautiful lyrics. Minho singing romantically to her was one of her dreams long before.

 

It’s true, that is how I became your man…

All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall…

Because the hand that holds me tight…

Is as warm as spring…

 

Minho smiled affectionately at her and mouthed “don’t cry” at her and continue singing the last part of the song.

 

And now like dream my heart…

Has gradually stopped by your side…

Without awakening for a single moment…

I dream an endless dream…

 

Sulli swayed to the beautiful melody and smiled brightly when minho sang the last part of the song.

 

And now like breathing…

If you were to always rest by my side…

If you were to always remain this way…

Nothing better, nothing better than you…

Nothing better, nothing better than you…

 

Minho went to hug Sulli the moment he finish the song.

 

“Do you like my gift princess?” he leaned his forehead on her forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter