Furious Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO OFFICE, CHOI EMPIRE.

 

Minho was engrossed in checking some files on his table when a soft knock on his office door are heard before it is opened and Baekhyun head popped in behind the door.

 

Minho looked at him before telling him to come in.

 

“what is it Baekie? Don’t you know there’s an invention called phones and intranet? You can just directly connect with me from your room.” Minho looked slightly at him before get back to his files.

 

“Those technologies and inventions make us grew apart hyung… don’t you think? By the way, my room just across yours and it doesn’t even burn my breakfast calories walking into here.” Baekhyun grinned at Minho.

 

“whatever Baekie… cut the crap and straight to the point will you?” he told him while still looking at his files.

 

“Is that Kwon Yuri really Jinnie?” Baekhyun acted like he was curious to know.

 

“She is… she told me herself… why?” Minho diverted his gaze from the files to Baekhyun.

 

“Are you sure? Any evidence that she’s Jinnie? She had different personalities than I always thought. You know I always imagined her with beautiful angelic face, simple yet elegant and very soft spoken person.” He purposely emphasized Sulli’s personalities and scanned Minho’s reaction.

 

“well, she brought gift in black box and white ribbon when she came to meet me. Whatever you thought are not always the same as reality right?” he uncertainly said that because Yuri’s y attire and beautiful snobbish face are way different from what he imagined Jinnie before. Like Baekhyun, he always saw angelic Jinnie in his mind and sometimes Sulli’s face appeared to be Jinnie because her image really fit with Jinnie in his mind.

 

“You know hyung, just like what you said, whatever you thought are not always the same as reality. Lies can be mistakenly seen as truth like glass mistakenly thought as diamond.” He used implied sentences to convince Minho.

 

“Are you hinting me that she is lying and pretend to be Jinnie, Baekie?” Minho didn’t look mad but amuse at his donsaeng choice of tacit words to show his concern.

 

“Nope… I was just telling you to be careful hyung. Plus you are married for heaven sake… stop going out to lunch with her… staffs started to gossip around you know…” Baekhyun pretended that he is not hinting anything.

 

“Stop worrying with those gossips… it will stop soon… By the way, I want to ask your opinion about my thought right now.” He grinned boyishly at him.

 

“What thought?” He moved his seat closer to Minho’s desk, interested to hear what his thought is.

 

Minho move closer too and barely whisper the sentences.

 

“If You Love Two People At The Same Time, Choose The Second. Because If You Really Loved The First One, You Wouldn’t Have Fallen For The Second…” he grinned at Baekhyun once he finish saying it.

 

“Your thought bull hyung! That was Johnny Depp thought…” he got up from his seat laughing at Minho’s lame joke but felt relieved at the same time because he knew Minho had made his decision.

 

He was about to get out of Minho’s office when he had the urge to say something tacit again. He turn his head back at Minho who curiously looked at him as if asking “do you had anything else to say?”.

 

“Are you sure it was second hyung? You know, you might love one person only all this while and there is no second… who knows…” Baekhyun walk out from his office leaving Minho in deep thought on his tacit sentences.

 

 

 

Sulli was in the elevator heading to Minho’s office floor. She was surprised and feeling weird with Minho today.

 

“What with making appointment with my secretary asking for a time slot for him? He can just call right? I will cancel all my appointment to come to him.” She mumbled at herself and chuckled at Minho cuteness.

 

She was smiling thinking of Minho’s cute action and was planning something naughty with y lingerie, strawberry desserts and whip cream for their dinner tonight in her mind when the elevator door slide open and Kwon Yuri was standing in front of it with pissed off look.

 

Both of the ladies was shock to see each other but Yuri recovered first and grabbed Sulli’s arm tightly and dragged her out of elevator toward the exit door heading to staircase.

 

“Get your filthy hand off me!!” Sulli pull her arm from her grab and try to walk away from her but Yuri pulled her harshly and made her hit the wall behind.

 

“You have ruined my plan stupid heiress!!! My freaking ten years plan!!!” Yuri shrieked furiously at her.

 

“So what??! Do I look like I care?” Sulli angrily snapped at her while holding her painful left arm. It seems like Yuri’s harsh pull had twisted it or something.

 

“I should get rid of you first if I know you pestered my plan this much…” Yuri looked like she had lost her mind.

 

“You are crazy gold digger!! Crazy!!” Sulli try to walk away again but Yuri once again pulled her arm.

 

“Its time to say goodbye to world Jinri of Athena and say hi to heaven… I will finish you once and for all today. Then, I will get Minho and his wealth…” she said in lunacy and push Sulli towards the stairway.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter