Longing Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARIS, FRANCE.

 

Sulli wake up from her sleep and was greet by Minho smiling face beside her. She was about to touch his handsome face when his figure suddenly disappear from her view.

 

Its been 2 months since she left but not even a second she forget about Minho. The separation makes her longed for him even more. Every of her deeds are accompanied by Minho’s shadow. Sometimes, some random occasion in front of her remind her of him.

 

After finished freshen up, she look up into the mirror in the bathroom and saw Minho giving butterflies kisses on her exposed shoulder. His figure once again disappear when she touch the mirror.

 

Minho is everywhere…

 

Tears started to brim in her eyes again. For the past 2 months, not even a day she spends without tearing up. She breathed in and out a couple of times and gets herself ready for her morning routine in Paris.

 

 

 

Wearing a burberry coat with her favourite red scarf and boots, Sulli walked towards the park entrance with her hands in the pocket of her coat. Its almost the end of January but the temperature in Paris still cold. Strolling around the park had become her morning routine since she arrived in Paris.

 

She discovered the park when she went out to find groceries store on her first day stay at her rented apartment. At first, she spends time there to distract herself from thinking about Minho but it became the other way. She saw his silhouette everywhere. Her apartment, groceries store, mall, restaurant, park and anywhere she goes.

 

Sulli heaved a sigh before settled down at one of the bench at the park. The view is so breathtaking with flowers and trees start to blooming again as it is the start of spring season already.

 

Then, she saw a couple holding hand while walking along the path in the park. The lady is pregnant. Suddenly the lady stops on her track making the man stop too. Sulli heard the lady said in French about her baby movement. The man looks excited while bending his body and put his ear at her baby bump. He feels and heard the baby too as he kiss her bump and told the baby to be good to her/his mommy.

 

Sulli smiled bitterly at the sight while touching her flat stomach. If Minho love her too and didn’t let go of his hold she might have the baby bump too. She always wanted to get pregnant with Minho’s baby. She never dreamed of anyone else to be the father of her baby other than Minho.

 

Suddenly she saw herself holding hand with Minho while following a cute boy on the path of the park. The boy turned to face them and wave for them to walk faster. “mummy, daddy… hurry… I want to go there…” the boy extremely resembled Minho except for his milky white skin.

 

Tears started to flow on her beautiful face as the vivid image are only her imagination. It’s not her and Minho. It’s not their son. It’s another couple with their little son

 

She looked up as she felt a tap on her shoulder. “Here, you need this dear… I’m sure your man miss and longed for you too as much as you miss and longed for him.” The old lady smiled while handling her tissues.

 

Sulli took the tissues and was about to ask the lady how she knew about it but as she can read her thought the lady answer her unspoken question. “I saw you here every day in tears as you watch people pass by especially couples and couples with kids. Its pretty obvious dear… people always said that love doesn’t need words to be expressed but sometimes it work the other way around…” she smiled affectionately and patted Sulli’s shoulder before walked away to where her husband was waiting.

 

 

 

She went back to her apartment after spending two hours at the park. She’s been thinking what the old lady had said all the way from the park to her apartment. Is she at fault for leaving without talking to Minho? she could be misunderstood… he could be misunderstood…

 

Sulli hesitated for a second. Is she doing the right thing right now? She did tap the email login button on her Ipad despite the hesitation. She cut all the communication with her friends and family so that they can’t trace her but the old lady just change her mind.

 

She got a bunch of unread emails from Soojung and one from her mom. All Soojung’s email contained the question of her whereabouts and worriness on her situation. However, the last email sent to her by Soojung caught her attention.  

 

 

Ssul…

Where the hell are you?!! People are worried sick here. Minho oppa almost die if Taemin oppa and Baekie oppa didn’t found him. He’s regretting Ssul… he loves you… please… I’m begging you to come back. Minho oppa needs you.

 

 

What happen to Minho? Her heart skipped a beat reading the email. Then, there’s her mom email contained almost the same message.

 

 

Jinri baby,

I’ve heard already what had happen. Minho… he almost die honey… if you really care and love him, please come back. He’s reflecting and regre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter