Missing Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAFÉ BENE, SEOUL.

 

“Taeminie, lets go and check on Minho hyung after this…” Baekhyun asked the maknae while he sipped his favourite latte.

 

They were having double date with each other girlfriend at the café since its too cold outside to have an outdoor date. It was 2 weeks away from Christmas and Seoul is absolutely cold nowadays. And its been 2 weeks since Sulli left…

 

No one seems to know where she has gone to, not even Soojung. She clearly doesn’t want to be trace at all. Of course they the heirs can track people easily but looking into the situation, Sulli really don’t want them to find her and they had to respect her decision.

 

Minho had not been himself after that night. He became so gloomy, quiet and out of world. He went to office only to show his face there so that people wouldn’t think that he is slacking his job. However, Baekhyun sent him off back home seeing how bad his condition is. The once handsome face was tainted with heavy eye bags and swollen eyes and he seems to lose some weight too.

 

“I was about to asked you to come along with me Baekie but you beat me to that… princess, you go home first ok? Take my car… I’ll be going with Baekie.” Taemin hold and caressed Soojung’s hand.

 

“ok oppa… I’m worried about Minho oppa… we didn’t heard anything from him since 2 days ago… you said he didn’t pick up his phone since yesterday right?” Soojung cling her arm with Taemin’s before resting her head on his shoulder.

 

“I’m worried too princess… he really looked not good the last time we met him… Baekie, why don’t we ask him to live with us at the condo unit like before… we can keep our eyes on him if like that…” Taemin asked the eyeliner guy.

 

“I’m thinking the same as you Taeminie… we really need to keep our eyes on him right now because his emotions are not stable at this moment…” he said worriedly.

 

“But oppa, why not we try to find Sulli and bring them back together?” Eunbyul who had been silent all this while asked the other three.

 

Soojung seems to agree with her idea as she nodded to the question.

 

“She needs time to heal… I don’t have any idea what had happen between those two but I’m sure Minho hyung did something that hurt her a lot… and her leaving quietly like that had hinted that she don’t want to be found at this moment…” Baekhyun explained to his P.S partner now his girlfriend.

 

“Hyung sure hurt her a lot because he kept saying “I’m sorry” countless of times aside from “please come back”… he even mumbled those words in his sleeps…” Taemin told them.

 

The four of them sighed sadly at the unfortunate event that had happened to the beautiful couple.

 

 

 

 

LOVE VILLA.

 

Baekhyun and Taemin went inside the house after no one answered their calls. The unlock door and gate make them uneasy. They were hoping that nothing bad happen or Minho didn’t do something stupid.

 

“Hyung! Are you in here? Hyung!” Taemin called out for Minho.

 

“Minho hyung! Hyung! Answer us if you in here…” Baekhyun called him while going upstairs to check while Taemin went to the kitchen to look for Minho.

 

“Hyung!!! Taemin!!! Get here right now!!” Baekhyun suddenly shouted for Taemin as he found Minho sprawling on the floor unconscious.

 

Taemin ran to the bedroom and found Baekhyun struggling to lift Minho. He immediately went to Baekhyun’s side to help.

 

 

 

 

SAMSUNG MEDICAL CENTER, SEOUL.

 

Soojung and Eunbyul rushed to the hospital as soon as they heard the news from their respective boyfriend.  Taemin hugged Soojung the moment he saw her and cried silently on her shoulder while Baekhyun was standing with his back to Eunbyul trying to suppress the tears from falling.

 

“Its ok… just cry if you want to… man are human too…” Eunbyul put her hands on Baekhyun’s waist and hugged him tight from behind.

 

Baekhyun put his hand on her hands that wrapping his waist before letting out his worriness and sadness.

 

After a while, the doctor came out from the room and told them that Minho is fine and he didn’t take any pills or drugs. He collapsed because of high fever, dehydration and malnutrition. The doctor also said that he is depressed and need to be hospitalised for a couple of days so that they can monitor his condition.

 

“Thank god he is fine… I thought we gonna lose him…” Taemin sighed in relief.

 

“ hyung… he almost took my life away when I found him unconscious on the floor… I’m so gonna hit him when he wakes up…” Baekhyun clenched his jaw.

 

“oppa~” Eunbyul pouted warningly at him.

 

“I was just saying baby… not doing…” he grinned boyishly at her.

 

Taemin and Soojung smiled at his joking antic during this moment.

 

The young heirs thanked the doctor and was about to enter the room to check on Minho when four persons approached them.

 

“Kids… I believe you all had some explanation to do but before that let us check on our son first.” Jisung, Minho’s father told them before entering the hospital room with his wife, Bo Young followed by Sulli’s parent, Siwon and Tiffany.

 

 

 

“So, that’s what happen and I swear I really have no idea why Sulli left…” Baekhyun told the elders what had happen as he looked nervously at each of them.

 

“Siwon, we are truly sorry for what had happen… looks like we need to ask Minho himself what really happen once he’s awake. I will hire people to look for Sulli…” Jisung turn his gaze to Siwon.

 

“Jisung, Bo Young, I guess its not only Minho’s fault here. Our baby daughter also at fault in this situation.” Siwon told him while Tiffany nodded at his statement.

 

“Ssul will come back… it’s a matter of time. She left to settle her mind and heart. I knew my daughter too well and I’m sure she never let go of her hold. said she let go but her heart tell otherwise… so, let just wait for her…” Tiffany said while smiling.

 

“They are grown up adult Jisung… I’m sure and believe they can solve this… we, elders only can give our best advice so that they won’t take the wrong way… now, Minho really need our support… as for Sulli, both of us will take care of her… that young lady think she is smart and genius but not smart and genius enough for me…” Siwon said while grinning at his wife.

 

“I’m relieved that we think the same way, Siwon, Fany…” Bo Young hold Tiffany hands.

 

“And you kids… I’m disappointed with you guys… why didn’t you tell us about this? We are only away for two weeks business trip, this happen. Fortunately, I met your parents during the conferences Soojung. Both of them and your sister, Jessica told us how you went berserk with Minho the other day.” Tiffany looked at every of the young heirs in front of her.

 

All four of them had their head low not dare to say anything.

 

“Erm, Aunt Fany, we thought we can solve this problem quietly but I guess it turn out the other way?” Baekhyun grinned innocently at her.

 

The elders just shake their head in amusement.

 

“I knew all of you are grown up but its not wrong to seek ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter