Losing Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE VILLA.

 

Baekhyun stop his car in front of the villa gate and went out of the car.

 

“Why there’s no light? Ssul sleeping already?” he mumbled to himself while tapping his Iphone.

 

“Off??” He put back his Iphone in his pocket when he can’t reach Sulli.

 

His finger was about to press the bell but change his mind thinking that the sad and heartbroken heiress maybe need time of her own. He saw only Sulli’s car are there. Minho maybe not home yet he thought.

 

“haish! Hyung… why you so stupid? That doesn’t deserve your precious time… looks like I’m really going to shove this evidence straight to your face.” He whined loudly while getting into his car and drove off to his condo.

 

 

 

IPARK CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX, SEOUL.

 

Baekhyun locked his car at the parking lot of the condominium complex before heading to the entrance of the complex while holding the evidence of Yuri’s bad deed. His steps stop not far from the building entrance when his eyes caught sight of Minho’s car.

 

Minho did own a condo unit there. In fact, he, Baekhyun and Taemin went to buy their unit at the same time. That’s how close they are but Minho move out from his condo when he got married to Sulli.

 

Baekhyun got into the elevator and press the 12th floor button, Minho’s unit floor not 11th floor, which is where his unit located. He pressed the unit bell impatiently as he wants to give the evidence to Minho so that, his hyung can reconcile with his wife as soon as possible.

 

After a few press of the bell, Minho opened the door and had “what do you want?” look on his face as he’s still mad at his donsaeng.

 

“Here. You watch, you judge, you decide.” Baekhyun shoved the envelope containing the evidence to his face.

 

Minho was about to snapped and cursed at him for doing that but he just sprinted fast to elevator and disappear behind the closing elevator door. The older guy grudgingly closed his condo unit door and looked at the envelope.

 

He found a thumbdrive and a couple of photos in the envelope. Its Yuri’s photos with some men talking privately at deserted and hidden area. There’s also some photos of her handling a briefcase to the men.

 

Minho put aside the photos as he thinks its useless and had nothing to do with him. He had chose Jinri not Jinnie. He told that clearly to Yuri this morning. So, what’s Baekhyun motive in giving him this. He was about to get up from the sofa as his eyes darted towards the thumbdrive. He held it and looked at it for a few seconds but put it back on the table with the photos. He got up from his seat and decided to get some sleep but his track stop as Baekhyun voice echoes in his mind.

 

“You watch, you judge, you decide.”

 

He took the thumbdrive and inserted it at the USB Port at the Samsung flat TV screen. After a few seconds he played the video in it and was shocked to see the content.

 

“Its time to say goodbye to world Jinri of Athena and say hi to heaven… I will finish you once and for all today. Then, I will get Minho and his wealth…”

 

Minho turned off the video and clutched the remote control tightly.

 

“How dare you Kwon Yuri! How dare you put your filthy hands on my wife!” he let go the remote control and grabbed his car key before went out of his condo unit.

 

 

 

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL.

 

“Hyoyeon, I thought you said you only will be here at 8 a.m… how come…” Yuri stopped from asking the visitor as he is not Hyoyeon.

 

“The doctor said your conditions are not that bad…only a broken arm and sprained ankle…” Minho started the conversation.

 

“Yeah… I heard you are the one who took me here… thank you Minho… and I want to clarify to you that I slipped by my own.” She said with an innocent expression.

 

“I’m relieved to hear that Yuri. I thought Jinri had done something but I knew she wouldn’t do that but if in case she did, I will beg on her behalf for you not to report on this.” Minho plays on with her game of innocent act.

 

“Beg? You really love her that much huh? She’s so lucky…” her eyes squinted in annoyance when she said that but she changed her expression quickly so that Minho wouldn’t see it.

 

“Yes… I love her so much that I will destroy anyone who dares to harm her in any way… I will make sure that no one will ever remember his or her existence in this world…” he looked at her with hatred.

 

“I’m sure you do…” Yuri still not realized that Minho was implying on her.

 

“Then prepare yourself Kwon Yuri… prepare to say hi to hell!” he gripped her broken arm.

 

She winced in pain and her eyes wide in shock.

 

He knows…

 

 

 

LOVE VILLA.

 

Minho went inside the completely out of light house. He felt uneasy in his heart. Where is Jinri?

 

“Ssul??”

 

“Wifey??”

 

The light automatically when he passed the living room.

 

He went straight to their bedroom to find her but there is no one in the room.

 

Panic started to crept up inside his heart and mind. He practically ran towards the bathroom to check whether Sulli in there or not. None!!

 

“No… no… it couldn’t be…” he got in the walk in wardrobe and he felt numb on the spot.

 

There are only his clothes in there. Sulli’s clothes and luggage are not at its place anymore. He closed his eyes for a while thinking that he may be dreaming but when he open his eyes, the view is still the same.

 

He felt his chest tightened in misery and pain. He quickly went out from the walk in wardrobe and his eyes immediately saw the envelope that she had place earlier on the bed.

 

 

 

He felt like his soul walked out from his body when his eyes caught the diamond ring that supposed to be on her finger. He took the ring and envelope with shaken hands. With those shaken hands too he tore open the tears stained envelope and he plopped down to the floor as his mind managed to process the content of the letter.

 

 

Dear Minho oppa,

 

I always wanted to call you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter