Reunite Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARIS, FRANCE.

 

“Oppa… please take care of yourself…” Sulli can’t stop herself from sobbing hard hearing Minho voice. How she miss to hear the voice.

 

“I’ll be back soon…” she told him but only silent greet her. Shouldn’t he be happy to hear that after crying and sobbing hard on the phone that he will patiently wait for her? Why he suddenly quiet?

 

She looked at her phone screen and laughed while crying. Out of battery… of all time, the phone chooses to out of battery at this moment. Great. Just great…

 

Sulli quickly connected the phone to the charger and to her delight there’s an incoming message. “Oppa call back?” But disappointed… Its not him but Soojung.

 

She was about to call her back when the phone rings.

 

“Ssul… why I can’t reach you a moment ago? I thought you cut off with us again…” Soojung panic mode can be heard from the other line.

 

“Dead batt…” she answered shortly. The disappointment in her voice so evident.

 

“Are you talking to Minho oppa when your phone batt dead? Obviously it’s a yes because I can hear thousands of disappointment in your voice… he didn’t call you back?” Soojung curiously asked her.

 

“Nope… I guess he didn’t hear the “I’ll be back soon” sentence… if he heard it you might still frustratingly try to reach me…” Sulli chuckled at her lame joke to hide her disappointment.

 

“That’s good! You can surprise him! You know… you just pop up out of nowhere in front of him… I’m sure that will be the most romantic and tear jerker reunification. Omo~ that so sweet~” She squealed in excitement.

 

Sulli chuckled at her remarks.“Oh princess Soojungie… you watch too much Disney’s fairytales you know…”

 

“No. you don’t get it yet. Choi Empire will hold an opening ceremony party for their new mall on 13th February, night before valentine because they will officially open the mall for the public on 14th February.” Soojung told her.

 

“So??” Sulli asked her.

 

“So?? You asked me so??? Maybe you’ve been away too long that you forgot the fact that you are the beloved wife of the CEO as in the queen. You got to be there Ssul. I’m hundred percent sure that some bratty socialites wouldn’t let go the chances of getting close to the king. I trust Minho oppa but I absolutely don’t trust those ranking hunger socialites.” She shrieked in annoyance.

 

“Gosh~ calm down Krystal Jung… you was about to break there.” Sulli deliberately called her english name every time she went haywire like that. “So, what’s the plan?” she asked her.

 

“Here’s the plan…”

 

 

 

 

EMPIRE MALL GRAND BALLROOM, SEOUL.

 

“Wah, hyung… you look dashing tonight… nice suit… you are a king… a king.”Baekhyun looked at him adoringly.

 

“Baekie… of course he is the king… this is his empire after all…” Taemin said while rising up his champagne glass.

 

Both of the younger man chuckled lightly.

 

“Where were both of you last 2 days? Whenever I call, you said you were busy….” Minho asked curiously. These two being secretive mode with him since two weeks ago. They were whispering with each other behind his back and when they notice he was listening, they quickly dismissed the whisper.

 

“Err… we had some things to attend to.” Baekhyun grinned boyishly at his hyung.

 

“Both of you? Since when? And without me?” Minho gazed unsatisfied at his two donsaengs.

 

“Hyung… its nothing… really…” Taemin chuckled nervously.

 

“Hello boys… I see three of you are having fun already… this won’t do you know… especially you Tae oppa…” Soojung pouted warningly at him. She and Eunbyul just came from greeting the elders at the other side of the grand ballroom.

 

“We were just talking princess… and look at you… you look glowingly beautiful with the dress making my heart flutter.” He told her before embracing her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

 

Soojung can’t help from smiling brightly hearing her boyfriend compliment. The same smile plastered on Eunbyul face when Baekhyun seductively whisper into her ears before giving a kiss on her cheek.

 

Minho envyingly looked at them. He wanted to do that too. Sadly, his queen is not here. Sulli will be the most beautiful queen in this ballroom if she’s here. He is sure of it.

 

“Minho oppa, you looked great you know.” Soojung went to his side and give him a brief hug before getting back to Taemin’s side.

 

“Thanks to the mothers. They pick this suit for me.” He said while smiling at her.

 

The four people smile meaningfully at him as they knew something that he didn’t know. Its not the queen mothers who pick out the suit but the queen herself.

 

“Hi there CEO Choi… it was an honour meeting you… I must say it’s a beautiful mall you had here.” A pixie haired lady suddenly greets Minho.

 

“Thank you for your compliment. I think the credit should goes to my designers and architects team. I hope you enjoy the party.” Minho talked to her as a courtesy to the guest. He can sense what the lady trying to do and he’s not interested. He was about to get back to his conversation with his four donsaengs when the lady spoke again.

 

“I see that you don’t have a date tonight CEO Choi. How about a little chit chat and drink with me?” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter