Crying Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOI EMPIRE PARKING LOT.

 

“Minho I’m the one you are looking for all this years…” she hold a gift box in her hand.

 

“What?! You are Jinnie? I…” a shock expression was written all over his face. He was loss of words.

 

“I’m sorry for not telling you before as I’m scared of your rejection… I really like you Minho, ever since we first set eyes on each other…” her eyes brimmed with tears as she said it.

 

“hey… hey… don’t cry… I’m thankful that you sincerely like me all this years…” Minho wiped her tears and held her hands.

 

She saw someone was looking at them from afar making her taking a step closer and hug Minho.

 

“thank you for your understanding Minho… I thought you will get mad at me for keeping this from you…” she said still hugging him.

 

“I’m not mad Yuri… lets have some talk… there’s café nearby that served the best coffee…” Minho released himself from the hug and smiled at her tenderly.

 

She nodded and get into Minho’s car.

 

 

Sulli still standing there when Minho drove off from that parking lot. Yuri just ahead of her in confessing that she is the real Jinnie. How did she know about Jinnie? And Minho believed in her…

 

She felt suffocated inside her heart witnessing the view a moment ago. Yuri saw her standing there and purposely hug her husband and smirked evilly at her.

 

She can see that her hubby is delighted that he finally met Jinnie that he had been looking for all this while. That made her heart tightened with pain as if it was pierced with thousands of poisonous needles.

 

Does this mean Minho never moved on from his love towards Jinnie?

 

Does this mean Minho still had a thought on Jinnie when he said he want to try love with her?

 

Does this mean she had been destroying her love with the creation of Jinnie?

 

Her coward self had ruined her…

 

 

LOVE VILLA.

 

Minho was eating dinner quietly. Once in a while he will gaze at his wifey. He’s in dilemma right now. Should he tell her that he had found Jinnie?

 

Sulli knew Minho was fighting with his heart inside. She knew he is struggling whether he should tell her or not. After that day a week ago she went home and acted like she didn’t see anything. She was hoping that at least Minho will be honest with her and told her about Jinnie. That fake Jinnie.

 

“Hubby, is there anything wrong? You looked troubled…” Sulli can’t take it anymore seeing him restless like that.

 

“No… its nothing wifey…” he continue eating his food.

 

 

Minho is still in deep though when they are getting ready to sleep. As usual, Sulli had her head on his chest while he embraced her figure in his arm.

 

“Wifey, are you sleeping already?” he asked her slowly.

 

“hurm? What is it? Are you sure you are ok hubby?” she snuggled and embraced closely to him.

 

“I’m fine… I want to tell you something but I forgot already what I want to tell you… I’ll tell you once I remember it… get back to sleep…” after some time of thinking he decided not to tell her yet because she might get hurt if she knows her faceless rival now no longer faceless.

 

He saw her snuggled her head to his neck and drift off to sleep. He’s unable to sleep thinking of his dilemma. He love Jinnie but he love Sulli too.

 

Jinnie always by his side even though she is not seen before.

 

Sulli willingly to hold on him even though she knew he was in love with another lady before. She took care of him like he’s something so valuable and precious to her. She sincerely loves him for who he is.

 

Both ladies are beautiful gem and he can’t choose between the two gems.

 

He slowly drifted off to sleep thinking of his unending dilemma. Without him knowing, Sulli are still awake in his embrace.

 

Oppa, please open your eyes more and see thoroughly… you might see something that you missed on the first sight… I’m not giving up on you oppa…

 

She caressed his handsome features and holding her tears that warningly want to fall off.

 

 

 

CHOI EMPIRE.

 

Sulli walked towards the building entrance holding two cups of Caramel Machiatto, Minho’s favourite coffee. She was meeting her client at Minho’s favourite café before and decided to stop by and meet him at Choi Empire.

 

“well, well… look who’s here… Jinri of Athena Corporation…” Yuri mockingly greeted her from the opposite direction. Looks like she’s heading to the building entrance too.

 

“I think I’m the one who supposed to say that to you Yuri or should I call you “liar gold digger Yuri” now? It suits you better.” Sulli sarcastically snapped b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter