Pain Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MANGO SIX CAFÉ, APGEUJONG.

 

Sulli rushed to the café door once she step out from her car since she is 15 minutes late already and she don’t want to see the ice princess fuming with anger.

 

Once inside the café she headed to the usual table that they always occupied when having beverages and cakes there.

 

“Finally, you come… I’m about to melt already waiting for you Ssul…” Soojung looked at her with expressionless face.

 

“I’m sorry Soojungie… I had to do something before I came here.” Sulli apologetically pout at her.

 

“Forget it Ssul… delivery again? You only late when you went to deliver… I don’t and never agree with this deed of yours every month… and on 30 days a month, you always chose to deliver during our girls day…” she pout angrily and yet cutely at her bestfriend that she regard as her blood sister.

 

“Sorry… Soojungie, please don’t get mad… it will make your skin wrinkle…” Sulli smiled apologetically at the second Jung heiress.

 

“Yah! The Jung’s ladies didn’t wrinkle… We are ageless women…” Soojung slapped Sulli’s hand lightly and grab her compact mirror scanning if there’s any wrinkle on her face.

 

Sulli chuckled at her remark on Jung’s are ageless women. Well, some part of it is true. Mrs. Jung doesn’t look like she is in her early 50’s at all. The youthful lady looked like an older sister of her two daughters when they stand side by side.

 

“How long you gonna be genie in the bottle Ssul? And again I’m not on your side involving this… you should stop doing this…” Soojung put down the compact mirror and look intently at her.

 

“What? Genie in the bottle?” she chuckled at Soojung choice of words.

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare said my choices of words are funny… at least it’s better than fairy godmother…” Soojung seriously give the name a thought whether it is suitable or not.

 

“Princess Soojungie… you watch and read too much of Disney fairytales…”Sulli smiled at her bestfriend’s childish hobby.

 

“I love Disney… and please don’t elaborate more…” Soojung pouted warningly at her.

 

Sulli bring both of her hand up her shoulder level hinting that the Disney discussion stopped there. Soojung smiled sweetly at her bestfriend and shoved the chocolate frappuccino that she ordered for both of them to Sulli.

 

“So, how’s life Mrs Choi? Does your husband been nice and romantic to you? Is there any possible news of upcoming niece or nephew?” Soojung smirked mischievously at Sulli.

 

“What are you talking about Soojungie… we only being married for three month… its still early to talk about that… besides, we are enjoying our newlywed couple life at the moment.” Her face changed a little bit when Soojung asked her that kind of question which she found is impossible to be achieved at this moment.

 

Soojung looked at her smiley face and frowned at her.

 

“Stop faking smile at me Ssul… I’ve known you too long to know your fake smile… what happen? Did he abuse you?” Soojung face look so cold and emotionless.

 

“Stop being ridiculous Soojungie… Minho oppa is not like that… how’s Taemin oppa and you? You are not playing hard to get anymore right? Taemin oppa had been wooing you for three years already. Did you know that he came to thank me personally for being friend with you? He’s so happy when you gave him your phone number.” Sulli chuckled nervously trying to change the topic.

 

Knowing Sulli for a long time made Soojung heaved a sigh. Her bestfriend are not ready yet to share with her. She is fine with it because eventually the Choi heiress will tell her sooner or later. However, looking at her face reaction a moment ago tells everything. He ABUSED her… no… not those physical abuse but mental abuse… his rejection abuse her.

 

Her fake smile are something an heiress like them been taught to since they were a child. They are taught to be strong in order to face the cruel corporate world. That is why they had another persona or cold persona to be precise when they are confronting with the public. They are taught that trusting other than their clique of social level need a careful measure. They are also taught that love is rare in heir and heiress marriage. Fortunately, their parents are not too into the heir education a lot. The elders think whatever it is, love and friendship are important in every person life and that’s include heir and heiress like them. Soojung is thankful for that because she and Sulli are given chance to love and fall in love.

 

“One who wore the crown must bear the weight of the crown.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter